22 Benefits of Red Grape Vinegar (#1 Great for Weight Loss)
Red grape vinegar has been widely used as part of food recipes due to its unique flavor and taste. The vinegar will offer unique acidity and flavor to the dish. However, since red grape vinegar is very low in calories, it also has been used as part of weight loss program which is one of the benefits of red grape vinegar. Just like red wines, red grape vinegar is also available in two types, traditionally made and commercially made. Traditionally made of red grape vinegar are very rare to be found because they are focusing on quality instead of quantity. So to produce a bottle of high quality red grape vinegar will take time at least 5 years before they were bottled up and distributed. Meanwhile, commercially made of red grape vinegar will only take time about two or three days with a lot of artificial compounds in the mix because it focuses on the quantity instead of the quality.
- Health Benefits of White Pepper
- Health Benefits of Korean Red Ginseng
- Health Benefits of Gynura Leaves
- Health Benefits of Candlenut
- Health Benefits of Lotus Flowers
What is Red Grape Vinegar?
Some people are wondering what the difference of red grape vinegar and wine vinegar is. Well, they are actually the same thing but different in the term of quality. How such thing could happen? Red grape vinegar is the result of red grape fermentation while wine vinegar is made from further fermentation of red wine. They are actually the same thing but red grape vinegar made from fresh red grape which are using high quality grapes that are especially dedicated to be made into vinegar while red grape vinegar made from further fermentation of red wine is mostly made from poor quality of wine that is not fulfilling the sale standard. In other words, instead of being thrown away, those poor quality red wines will be turned into grape vinegar. So, compared to wine vinegar, for the optimal benefits of red grape vinegar you should pay in the higher price because the price of red grape vinegar is much more expensive but with quality guarantee.
- Health Benefits of Corriander Seeds
- Health Benefits of Lemongrass
- Health Benefits of Cumin Seeds
- Health Benefits of Ceylon Cinnamons
- Health Benefits of Indonesia Cinnamon
Nutritional Value of Red Grape Vinegar
|Red Grape Vinegar
Serving Size: 100 grams
|Calories||19 – 1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0.3 g|
|Vitamin C||0.5 mg – 1%|
|Calcium||6 mg – 1%|
|Iron||0.5 mg – 3%|
|Magnesium||4 mg – 1%|
|Phosphorus||8 mg – 1%|
|Potassium||39 mg – 1%|
From the table above surely you could see that this type of vinegar is not like any other vinegar you’ve known because this one is packed with nutrients that provide a lot of benefits to human health. To find out more, below is the list of benefits of red grape vinegar for human health.
- Health Benefits of Cardamom
- Health Benefits of Peppercorns
- Health Benefits of Charoli
- Health Benefits of Oregano Leaves
- Health Benefits of Chewing Mustard Seed
- Low in Calories
As one of the dish ingredients, red grape vinegar is quite low in calories so it is great for you who are currently in special diet program which not allow you to consume high calories food.
- Great for Weight Loss
As it is low calories so red grape vinegar is quite safe for those who are currently in a weight loss program. Dishes with red grape vinegar will not cause weight gain.
- Positive Impact in Insulin Response
Some studies have shown that red grape vinegar contains some natural compounds that could give positive impact in insulin response. In other words, it is also beneficial to maintain blood sugar level.
- Helps Control Satiety
The problem with weight loss diet or people with diabetes is the find it very difficult to control their appetite. Red grape vinegar could assist in this matter by helping control the satiety.
- Greats for Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is type of diabetes mostly suffered by those who have problem with weight gain. The fats in the body make insulin cannot work optimally to manage blood sugar level. Well, red grape vinegar could help reducing the weight and at the same time improve insulin response.
- Health Benefits of Moroccan Spices
- Health Benefits of White Willow
- Health Benefits of Anise Seeds
- Health Benefits of Sichuan Pepper
- Health Benefits of Anise
- Improve Liver Metabolism
Liver is where insulin is produced. One of the factors that causes insulin cannot be produced is when liver metabolism is disturbed. Red grape vinegar could help improving the liver metabolism to make sure optimal production of insulin.
- Rich of Antioxidants
Some studies have stated that just like red wine, red grape vinegar is also containing some powerful antioxidants that are great to fight free radicals and at the same time improve immunity system.
- Excellent for Heart
The amount of potassium in red grape vinegar is quite high while the sodium is relatively low. It is actually one of the benefits of red grape vinegar, which is promoting healthy heart.
- Fights Inflammatory Condition
Inflammatory condition is not an easy condition to deal with because it could affect other parts of your body. However, red grape vinegar contains some properties that could act as anti-inflammation and help fighting the condition.
- Prevent the Development of Cancerous Cells
All foods that are rich of antioxidants are excellent to fight free radicals that could prevent the development of cancerous cells and red grape vinegar is no exception.
- Health Benefits of Saffron
- Health Benefits of Asaforetida
- Health Benefits of Kalonji Oil
- Health Benefits of Curcuma
- Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Combats Metabolic Condition
Some metabolic conditions could affect cardiovascular health and cause some complication like diabetes and cholesterol. There are some powerful antioxidants and some natural compounds that could help combating this kind of condition.
- Solution to Blood Clots
Blood clots are essential for wound healing and prevent infection. Unfortunately, sometimes blood clots appear in the vital area like in artery or veins that could disturb the distribution of blood and reduce the blood flow.
- Reduces the Risk of Heart Attack
Slow blood flow could cause various fatal conditions and one of them is heart attack because due to that condition heart will be forced to work too hard.
- Prevent Stroke
When blood is not flowing in normal place, condition like stroke is likely to occur because the oxygen distribution to the brain will be disturbed as well. Red grape vinegar could help eliminating some factors that could cause blood is flowing in slower pace to prevent stroke.
- Increases HDL Cholesterol
HDL cholesterol or also well known as good cholesterol is essential for human health. It will make sure to balance the LDL or bad cholesterol that could cause unnecessary blood clots in the artery and veins or disturb the digestive system.
- Health Benefits of Hollyhock
- Health Benefits of Konjac
- Health Benefits of Yarrow
- Health Benefits of Cohosh
- Health Benefits of Horse Chestnut
- Prevents the Formation of Plaque
Plaque is actually one of the factors that could cause heart attack and stroke. The main cause of the accumulation of plaque formation is the high level of LDL. As mentioned in previous point, red grape vinegar could help balancing the level of LDL by promoting the production of HDL cholesterol.
- Promotes the Production of Red Blood Cells
Red blood cells are essential to distribute nutrients and oxygen to the whole of part of the body. Without which metabolism process will be disturbed.
- Fights Anemia
Anemia caused by iron deficiency where red blood cells are not produced to fulfill the need of the body. As mentioned in previous point, red grape vinegar could help you fighting anemia by making sure enough stock of red blood cells.
- Contains Anti-bacterial Agents
One of the amazing thing of red grape vinegar is this kind of vinegar contains high amount of anti-bacterial agents that are effective to fight infections.
- Treats Minor Skin Conditions
One of the infections that could be fought by red grape vinegar is some skin conditions. Though it only applies to treat minor skin conditions only.
- Health Benefits of Mitsuba
- Health Benefits of Acacia Gum
- Health Benefits of Jasmine Leaves
- Health Benefits of Soybean Oil
- Health Benefits of Astragalus Root
- Natural Solution to Sun Burn
Do you have problem with sun burn? Try applying red grape vinegar to help you soothing the burning sensation and at the same time accelerating the healing process.
- Home Remedy to Itchy Skin
There are some factors that could cause itchy skin from insect bites up to allergy. However, before you find the root of the problem, applying red grape vinegar to sooth up the symptoms is very useful.
Cautions of Red Grape Vinegar
Many countries have been using red grape vinegar as part of herbal medication due to its benefits to human health as mentioned above. However, though the benefits of red grape vinegar are a lot but still some things should be take into consideration.
- The trace of alcohol in this vinegar is relatively low but still for those who should avoid alcohol is better to avoid red grape vinegar as well.
- Be careful with the choice of red grape vinegar product. You should remember that sometimes quality comes with high price, so don’t expect all the benefits of red grape vinegar if what you got is the commercially made of red grape vinegar which contains more chemical compounds that could be harmful for your health.
- As herbal remedy, if you are about to take it as part of your medication is better for you to consult it with your doctor first to avoid fatal encounter with the medication you’ve taken.
- Health Benefits of Calamansi Leaves
- Health Benefits of Ingesting Coconut Oil
- Health Benefits of Italian Parsley
- Health Benefits of Binahong Leaves
- Health Benefits of Basil
Do you know how much ingredients to make traditional red grape vinegar? The answer is only two ingredients. The first is grape must and the second is grape vinegar from the previous harvest. Those two ingredients will be stored in wooden vats for years before they were bottled up. However, for commercially made of red grape vinegar, stuffs like food preservatives, sulphites, food artificial coloring, stabilizers, artificial flavoring and many more will be added into the mixture of vinegar. In other words, with two ingredients only there are so much benefits of red grape vinegar you could get for your health.
Please Share if This Information Useful ^V^!