14 Benefits of Coffee Scrub for Skin (Top #1 Beauty Treatment)
Coffee that is usually enjoyed in the morning or afternoon and coffee that usually helps us stay awake when need more energy turned out to have great benefits. Coffee can be used as a facial scrub where the benefits are truly remarkable in maintaining skin health. This is because in coffee there are also high antioxidant substances such as polyphenols and flavonoids.
Surely the coffee used is not the coffee that has been mixed and the usual packaging coffee we consume, but pure coffee powder. The content of caffeine is not good for the health of the body, especially those suffering from high blood, apparently it is beneficial for the skin. Here are some benefits of a coffee scrub for skin and your facial treatment as often as possible.
- Health Benefits of Black Coffee Without Sugar
- Health Benefits of Drinking Black Coffee
- Health Benefits of Coconut Oil in Coffee
1. As Anti-Inflammatory
In coffee, there is the content of caffeine that we often use as a booster, especially when the morning when want to do activities as well as at night when about to stay up. What most people do not know is that caffeine in coffee contains high anti-inflammatory so it is very efficacious to get rid of any swelling and redness of the facial skin.
Even been investigated also that caffeine is a content that benefits very par with aspirin that can minimize swelling. It has been proven also when coffee is added and mixed into anti-inflammatory cream. The result is a very good and positive result for the skin without harmful side effects.
2. Brighten the Skin
Caffeine in pure coffee is also very useful in making skin brighter. Thanks to this caffeine, the skin becomes healthier because it provides protection against the skin from bacteria, fungus and viruses that can create dull skin. Dull skin is the problem of every woman, then coffee is one solution.
The benefits of coffee for the skin is very much and one of them is brightening and make the skin more luminous. The trick is actually very easy, namely:
- You can prepare a pure coffee powder which can then be mixed together with salt on water to taste. This mixture of pure and salt coffee is what you can use to clean or wash your face every day.
- Afterwards, you can still use the same coffee powder to be smeared and massaged into the face. This goal is to exfoliate the skin so that dead skin cells are perfectly lifted. Then rinse with more coffee water for more optimal.
3. Tighten the Skin
One of many benefits of coffee scrub for skin is, the skin can be tightened only by using pure coffee powder because of its nature is considered a natural skin fasteners. Again this is all thanks to caffeine and this is a sign of all forms of premature aging you can minimize, such as the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles on the face. The trick is quite easy to take care of your face.
- You can use coffee grounds where you need to mix them together with egg whites to taste. Stir until smooth and can be applied directly to the face as a facial scrub. Leave a maximum of 15 minutes before rinsing using cold water.
- You can also use a brewed coffee solution. Cotton can dip into it and wipe-rubbed onto the skin until thorough.
- Health Benefits of Cilantro on Skin
- Health Benefits of Kiwi For Skin
- Health Benefits of Tea Tree Oil on Skin
4. As an Antioxidant
Coffee is very rich in antioxidant properties and is higher than vegetables and fruits, but certainly pure coffee instead of packaged. This is the reason why coffee is very useful in overcoming the problem of skin damage due to UV rays and also free radicals.
Hazardous radiation can whenever attack the skin and coffee with its antioxidant properties are very able to help by providing maximum protection against the skin. Irritation and redness that often occur on your skin due to sunburn will automatically be handled perfectly and naturally.
5. Reduce the Risk of Skin Cancer
Because it has antioxidant content, it is also clear that pure coffee can reduce a person’s potential for skin cancer. As already explained, coffee provides protection for facial skin by inhibiting certain protein enzymes so the risk of cancer growth can be reduced. That is why using a pure coffee scrub is very good for the skin.
Also read: Health Benefits of Chrysanthemum Tea
6. Treating Rosacea Disease
Rosacea is a skin disease whose own cause is not yet known. This disease occurs on the skin where the symptoms include small redness, pus-containing spots and the emergence of this rosacea is on the forehead, cheeks and nose.
The presence of circular lumps can also be annoying coupled with the fact that these symptoms can occur for weeks and even months. Symptoms can be lost but will eventually come back again. Pure coffee is a solution that can be used as a facial scrub to treat this one disease naturally.
7. Overcoming The Black Eye Circle
Lack of sleep can just make eyes surrounded by dark circles where this is also usually experienced by people who are too busy without rest. Benefits of coffee grounds for hair is already very popular, but actually coffee is also useful as a face scrub. To be an eye scrub is also very effective.
If the panda eye occurs to you, please feel free to directly make a facial scrub or scrub for special eye area in the following way.
- After making pure coffee, take the dregs according to what you need and then spread it to the under eye area. Wait about 15 minutes before you use clean water to rinse the face clean.
- Caffeine content that will make the panda eyes disappear when the eye scrub or face scrub is used as possible, especially before bed.
8. Softens the Skin
Coffee is also very useful as a natural skin softener, provided that you use is pure coffee. Treatment using coffee is also proven to be cheaper and easier than doing it in the salon. It will be even more comfortable because the treatment is done at home.
Your facial skin will feel so soft when you use coffee in the following way.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of ground coffee with cocoa powder or chocolate with the same amount. Do not forget to also add 3 tablespoons of milk and also 1 tablespoon of honey.
- If you have an oily face type, it’s better not to use milk, but choose yogurt.
- The mixture can be directly applied to your face evenly, wait about 30 minutes before washing it with clean water. Skin is not only firmer but also certainly soft.
9. Hydrates the skin
When we usually know that the white water that plays a lot in making skin well hydrated, this time you can take advantage of coffee. In addition to tightening the skin, with coffee you can make it more moist or hydrated more naturally. If you have dry skin, please make a coffee scrub the same way as mentioned earlier and use milk instead of yogurt.
10. Refreshing Skin
Coffee is used as a scrub is very capable of making skin much more fresh, such as by making ice cubes from coffee solution. If you think that facial skin will feel more fresh with plain water, you are wrong because apparently coffee is also very useful.
- Provide a glass of coffee, then the solution can you pour on ice cube mold. Do not forget then put in the refrigerator, especially the freezer section until completely frozen. After frozen, ice cubes can be taken and rubbed into the face until the ice cubes run out. Then you can rinse the face using plain water.
- Benefits of Rosewater
- Health Benefits of Drinking Water For Skin and Overall Health
- Health Benefits of Red Spinach
11. As an Exfoliator
The benefits of facial exfoliation should not be underestimated because by exfoliating facial skin with natural ingredients such as coffee, all facial skin problems will be resolved. You can make a pure coffee powder as a scrub or face mask that will help peel the skin.
Skin peeling signifies that dead skin cells have been removed and this means there will be new skin cells that will appear. Thus, no wonder if then your facial skin will become more smooth, fresh, clean, and always moist away from drought. After you finish scrubbing, you can rinse the face clean and apply face moisturizer.
12. Revitalize the Skin
Facial skin also needs to get revitalized, and coffee is the right ingredient to help you get perfect results naturally. If you do not know how, here is a step to make a face scrub with the aim of revitalization.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of ground coffee that can be mixed with 1 tablespoon of liquid milk. Both of them you can mix with stirring until finally the pasta is formed. Apply the paste to the face while giving a gentle massage with a circular motion, then wait until it dries and wash using cold water. Tap your face with a towel to dry it.
13. Minimizes Skin Pores
Did you know that enlarged pores are the source of the onset of blackheads and acne? This source you need to overcome as soon as possible and with coffee, you can handle it naturally. Excess oil and also dirt can clog the pores of your facial skin. So, use a coffee scrub regularly to make the skin pores smaller faces so that blackheads and acne is not easy to come.
14. Diminish Black Smudges
If you easily acne and then leave a black stain that makes your appearance less than the maximum, pure coffee can be used as a face scrub solution. As an exfoliator, black spots that interfere with any cause will be resolved, especially when you use coffee grounds.
- Provide coffee powder a few spoons that can be mixed with baby oil until blended. After being a thick paste, this solution can be used as a face scrub by applying it to the face area while giving a gentle massage. Wait a few moments before rinsing them clean with plain water.
So that is all about health benefits of coffee scrub for skin. Hope this information give benefits for your health especially facial skin.