Tomatoes (Solanum lycopersicum) is the berry of the nightshade family, which also happens to be one of the world’s most popular cooking ingredients. Many of us confuse the true nature of tomatoes; some say it’s a vegetable, while others say it’s a fruit. In truth, tomatoes are considered as fruits, however in terms of usage they […]
- 9 Health Benefits of Grapefruit for Blood Pressure in Simple Ways
- 30 Natural High Blood Pressure Treatments : Foods & Habits
- 14 Surprising Health Benefits of Liver Soup, A Chinese Tradition
- 16 Scientifically Proven Health Benefits of Herbalife
- Health Benefits of Maggi Noodles – Instant Noodles is Bad?