15 Benefits of Using Coconut Oil in Belly Button Every Night
Coconut oil is an edible oil pressed from meat of coconut. It has been used in all over the world especially Africa, Asia and South America for a very long time. It is contain of high saturated fat and famously endorsed by blogger or celebrity for it’s high nutrient value, healing power, and soul-enhancing triggers. The greasy fat for cooking will lead to sweet smelling to spread to your toast.
Besides is debatable health benefits because of its very high saturated fat that could higher the cholesterol level, coconut oil also commonly used topically as traditional remedies. Believe it or not, you can have some benefits of using coconut oil in belly button. It is also known as Ayurveda practice that comes from thousand of years ago. It is believed to deliver beneficial healthy internal organs and prevent body from bloating.
Here are some of the benefits of using coconut oil in belly button every night:
- Improve fertility – applying coconut oil in your belly button has been believed to help you to get pregnant. As it has medium chain triglycerides that will help you lose you belly fat. The adipose will burns when coconut oil enter the system. You can also check out health benefits of eating bean sprout for fertility
- Treatment for cold – Coconut oil is often used to enhance physical conditions of athletes, to boost energy and endurance and prevent from getting sickness like cold.
- Relief stomach cramps and menstrual pain – Besides as brain enhancer, it could also be very shooting and help to eliminate abdominal pain because it has antioxidant properties. Relieving menstrual pain also one of many health benefits of hot shower
- Better eyesight – Another health benefits of using coconut oil in belly button is to cure dryness of eyes and poor eyesight
Coconut Oil for Overall Treatments
Aside for cooking, the healing power of using coconut oil can be varies, such as:
- Start from mind stimulant,
- hair tonic,
- cure insomnia,
- healing wound,
- mosquito bites and sunburn.
- Health Benefits of Taking Coconut Oil on Empty Stomach
- Health Benefits of Brushing Teeth With Coconut Oil
- Health Benefits of Coconut Oil for Skin and Hair
Another coconut oil facts is it is contained mostly of saturated fat, like 85% which is higher than butter or lard.
How to use coconut oil in belly button
There are many benefits of using coconut oil in belly button every night, here is how to use it:
- Prepare cotton
- Dunk cotton in coconut oil
- Place in your belly button for a while
- Massage for 15 minutes
Recommended usage of coconut oil in belly button
Belly button is the one and only place where babies get their nutrition through umbilical cord. There are more than a thousand nerves connected to belly button. That is why applying oil in belly button might have various beneficial for internal organ.
However, saturated fats from coconut oil are mostly harmless. You are welcome to have further research about scientific proofs about health benefits of using coconut oil in belly button. Besides health benefits of ingesting coconut oil, you can also gain health benefits of coconut oil for skin which is for hair mask, body oil, lip balm, cuticle softener, under-eye cream, frizz fighter, highlighter, makeup remover, boots digestion, dental care, prevent candida, body scrub, and shaving cream. Benefits of coconut scrub is commonly known nowadays.
Please Share if This Information Useful ^V^!