10 Health Benefits of Coconut Oil, Curry Leaves and Fenugreek Seeds for Hair
Every of us may want to have shine, gorgeous and smooth hair, including female and male. Even now, there are many products that will support our health and good hair with affordable prices.
However, we can also take the benefit of having the good hair just from herbal plants like coconut oil, curry leaves and fenugreek seed. The Health Benefits of Coconut Oil, Curry Leaves and Fenugreek can you get just by doing the treatments at house or you can read health benefits of candlenut and benefits of apple for hair.
The Health Benefits of Coconut Oil, Curry Leaves and Fenugreek for Hair
Coconot oil, is very useful for skin care, hair care, weight loss, improving digestion and increase immunity that will prevent us from diseases and infections. Moreover, the most popular benefit of coconut oil is for hair care and skin care or you can read coconut oil benefits. Here are more details the benefits of coconut oil for hair care:
- Reduces and prevents hair breakage
- Treats split ends
- Hydrates the scalp
- Prevents thinning hair
- Prevents dandruff
Except coconut oil, we also familiar with herbal leaves called curry leaves. Those herbal leaves have the similar benefits to coconut oil in promotes good hair or you can read health benefits of curry leaves. Furthermore, here are the details benefits of curry leaves for good hair:
- Prevents aging of hair
- Promotes to get rid of the dandruff
- Supports hair growth
- Repairs damaged roots
- Rejuvenates hair roots
- Treats dryness on scalp
The third, after coconut oil and curry leaves, there are fenugreek seeds that will provide good hair or you can read side effects of fenugreek seeds. Combine fenugreek seeds with coconut oil will be perfect match to prevent hair loss. In addition, the seeds are very effective in strengthening hair and treat follicle problems. For the details, here are the benefits of fenugreek seeds on your hair:
- Helps to removes dandruff from the scalp
- Improves blood circulation on scalp
- Prevents the scalp from infections
- Boosts hair growth
There are some Health Benefits of Coconut Oil, Curry Leaves and Fenugreek Seeds for Hair you can get from each ingredient. That is very suitable for female who are likely to have good hair.
How to Make Infused Hair Oil from Coconut Oil, Curry Leaves and Fenugreek Seeds?
To get the best Health Benefits of Coconut Oil, Curry Leaves and Fenugreek Seeds for your hair, you can try to put the three ingredients, which are: coconut oil, curry leaves and fenugreek seeds as infused hair oil or you can read health benefits of macadamia oil for skin. Here are the way how to make it:
- Put a half cup of coconut oil in a bowl or you can put it as you need.
- Then, put 2 spoons of dried fenugreek seeds and mix them with coconut oil.
- Next, put a handful of curry leaves into the curry leaves and fenugreek seed or you can put in a large quantity to get the best result.
- Allow them (the mixture) to be heat for 10 minutes.
- The fenugreek seeds and curry leaves will turn black while they are boiled.
- Allow them boiled until they all become black.
- Cooling them down.
- Crush the black curry leaves in the mixture until all the leaves crushed.
- Strains the oil from the leaves then collect them in a container.
- Use it every day to get the best benefit of good hair.
You can try to apply dried curry leaves powder with oil where the paste will improve our hair growth. It also can be applied in gray hair.