Diabetes is a dangerous deficiency because it might affect the whole body and also trigger to some diseases. Those symptoms of diabetes you can read on diabetes symptoms.
Recent study proves that four percent of youngster in India is suffering diabetes. The reason of diabetes is probably because of lifestyle changes. However, the medical world not yet has the proper conclusion to the deficiency. Or you can read benefits neem leaves diabetes.
All of us must concern about diabetes since it can occur to every person. The way you can try is by doing yoga because it leads to some benefits or you can read benefits of yoga. Yoga is an activity not only for woman, but also for men and all of us or you can read benefits of yoga for students.
Within the benefit to diabetes, here are some other health benefits of paschimottanasana and how to do it:
- Stretches and relaxes your shoulders, spine and hamstrings.
- Tones the abdomen by working on your core stomach muscles.
- Improves your kidneys, liver, uterus and ovaries functions.
- Reduces the risk constipation or digestive disorder and relieves it.
- Supports in regulating blood pressure and increasing the circulation.
- Relieves stress and depression including reduces anxiety, fatigue and headache.
- Cures the menstrual problems for female and balances menstrual period.
- Increases fertility for male and removes infertility for female.
- Helps in increasing concentration capacity.
- Helps in increasing height
Yoga is helpful to protect us from diabetes, including by Paschimottanasana. Many people cured from diabetes by doing that kind yoga. Moreover, Paschimottanasana is a simple asana.
How to do Paschimottanasana?
There are three steps to do Paschimottanasana to get the health benefits Paschimottanasana mentioned before and here are the details:
- Lie down your body where the back in a mat. Your legs are straight and your hands stretch upward straightly besides your ears. Your fingers also should in straight position.
- Take a deep breath or deeply inhale. Your hands are not allowed to get down and next raised up the body slowly then sit. Keep your hands in position beside the ears and that is first state.
- Exhale breath and bend the body by holding your first finger to your legs besides index finger and middle finger as an anchor.
- Take a deep inhale then exhale for once. Then your elbows are beside the knee joints and make it sure touch the floor.
- With the position, your face now is between the knee joints. Took the pose for five to ten seconds. After that, you can sit straight then make your finger hold the big finger of your leg.
- As in first stage position, sit straightly with your hands beside the ears. Bring your body to the backside slowly then lie down. Finally, you can take breath normally.
So, that is Paschimottanasana and you should do that for four rounds.
Cautions in doing Paschimottanasana
Doing that pose regularly probably make you get the health benefits of Paschimottanasana. In addition there are cautions you have to notice:
- Pregnant women are recommended to not practice Paschimottanasana due to the fetal health. But, doing some other yoga is healthy for pregnancy or you can read health benefits of yoga during pregnancy.
- For those who are suffering from slip disc or sciatica problem, asthma, or had recently operation in their stomach, are also recommended to not doing Paschimottanasana.
- Those who are with peptic ulcer also avoid doing it.
Indeed, there are many health benefits of paschimottanasana. Let’s be healthy!