Who doesn’t love dessert? Many people loves to consume it including to gain some benefits of Indian dessert that mostly famous of its delicious taste. Therefore, no wonder if people try to consume this kind of dessert and become wanted the food again in the next time. Furthermore, apparently not only delicious and sweet, the desert contain several benefits that good to maintain health and wellness.
Types of Indian Desserts
Indian dessert consist of several kinds. Therefore, many people sometimes get confused on what to eat while having dessert offering in Indian country. Fir further explanation, below are top five Indian desserts that mostly consume and lovable in other countries too.
- Mysore Pak, it is a common dessert that consist of cardamom and sugar. Therefore, it is quite soft and taste so sweet.
- Gulab Jamun also common desserts in Indian. It is made of flour and sweet and also known as Indian donuts.
- Halwa is made of several ingredients. This desserts have pudding texture and lovable by the children.
- Shrikhand is look a like a yoghurt. Therefore, this desserts also famous to other countries such as in western.
- Kalakand ia a milk cake that rich in calcium for the bone strength. It taste good but also possibly to bring allergies.
Benefits of Indian Desserts
It is an amazing thing that the desserts are not only sweet, but there are several benefits of Indian desserts. Mainly during the daily life that need to gain more wellness and healthy. Therefore, if want to know further, see below several benefits of Indian desserts for body and health.
1. Add Energy
The best benefit of the desserts are the extra energy which comes from carbohydrates and calories. Therefore, it is suitable to consume in the morning. The mechanism of this sweets is the same way as the benefits of omelette good for weight loss that will add some energy to start the day.
2. Improve Metabolism
The dessert will help to improve metabolism system of the body. Therefore, it will increase metabolic rate and bring more energy through the process of food changing.
3. Healthy Digestive
Another benefits of the dessert including to bring healthier digestive system. This will help intestinal bowel movement to lead a fasten digest and avoid further constipation.
4. Avoid Hunger
The most benefit of this food is to help avoid hunger. The calories and energy resulted from consume dessert will lead to perfect fullness during the day. This is the same health benefits of corn dough porridge that will help to avoid hunger too.
5. Full Stomach
When the hunger eliminate, it means the stomach will feel full. This is good for those which experience stomach problems such as reflux and heartburn. Therefore, consume the food in small portion between breakfast and lunch will help to deal with this matter.
6. Source of Nutrient
Most of the desserts contain several vitamins and minerals that good for the body. Specially since most of the ingredients made from dairy products. Therefore, it rich with protein, calcium, potassium, iron, and many more.
7. Bring Positive Mind
The absolute benefits of Indian dessert is mainly to bring positive mind. Desserts always lead to a happy tummy and happy feeling. Therefore, it is good to manage positive mind. This mechanism work as the psychological benefits of having cats that will bring positive mind too.
8. Avoid Stress
Through a positive mind, it is a good way for the body to avoid stress. Therefore, this dessert is perfect to avoid negative moods, mainly during PMS on woman.
9. Improve Better Sleep
A better mind and feeling means a comfort body and thinking. Therefore, it is another way to improve the quality of the sleep. Hence, it is best to avoid insomnia too.
10. Avoid Anemia
The desserts also rich in iron that will help to produce more red blood cell stimulation. Therefore, it is a good way to avoid anemia symptoms. This is the same benefits of guava for anemia that can help to avoid anemia too.
11. Avoid Stomach Problems
It is a good news that consume dessert will help to avoid stomach problems. This is including to avoid upset stomach and heartburn. Therefore, it is a good way to manage consume during the breaking hours.
12. Extra Power
The carbohydrates and the calories result from this food is good to add energy. Therefore, it is a natural way to give extra power needed in daily activities.
13. Boost Immunity
This food also rich in various vitamins. Therefore, it is a good way to boost immune system. Through a good immunity, it will be the best way to avoid virus and bacteria infection. This is the same health benefits of pickled peppers that works to boost immunity too.
14. Avoid Sickness
Through a good immune system, it means can be a good natural way to avoid further sickness. Therefore, it will manage better wellness and body health too.
15. Strong Bone and Muscle
Most of Indian desserts ingredients contain of milk and sugar. Therefore, it rich with calcium and potassium that good for the bone strength. It also work to improve muscle power. Furthermore, it will help to avoid osteoporosis and lead to a healthier physic.
Side Effects of Indian Desserts
Not only full with benefits, apparently the desserts also can bring some side effects. Therefore, avoid consume too much portions of the dessert to avoid below possible side effects:
- Most of the desserts are sweet. Therefore, avoid consume too much since it may increase the blood sugar level. Furthermore, it can manage to lead diabetes symptoms. Hence, it is better not to consume it every day.
- Sweets also a way to lead cholesterol level increase. Therefore, consume as necessary to keep a healthier cardiovascular level in the body.
- Sweets will lead to toothache. Therefore, it is suggested to brush the teeth after consume this dessert.
- Most of the dessert contain dairy products, therefore it might lead to allergy on some people. It is suggested to stop consume it if allergically symptoms such as itchiness and redness skin is happen.
- This dessert can add more gain. Therefore, consume as necessary will help to avoid extra weight compare to those who consume it daily. It will lead to a fasten weight increment.
Those all the benefits of Indian dessert that actually good for body metabolism and psychological mind. But in the other side, it possibly lead to another diseases. Therefore, as mention above, make sure to consume properly and do not eat it too much. Through this way it will bring best advantage but less side effects. Have a great dessert today!