Urine or pee is a waste substance that is formed through biochemical reactions inside living organisms, which includes human beings, animals and plants. Urine comes in different colors, reflecting our body conditions as we release it. A healthy man excretes light colored urine, while the more unfit the person is, the darker the urine gets. […]
- 28 Health Benefits of Pinto Beans (#1 Plant Protein Source for Vegetarian)
- Benefits of Vegetable Burrito without Eggs – Is It Yummy and Healthy?
- Health Benefits of Thai Green Curry Chicken with Eggplant – Good for Cancer?
- 17 Health Benefits of Artemisia Annua (#No.2 Is Proven)
- 8 Unexpected Health Benefits of Bok Choy (No. 6 is Great!)