Neem leaves are obtained from neem tree or popular as Indian Lilac. These trees can be found throughout India. They are extensively used for making Ayurvedic medicines. Their antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties are the main reasons why they are made into medicines. There are more than 130 various biological compounds which make them great […]
- Health Benefits of Arm and Hammer Baking Soda – A Multipurpose Home Product
- 20 Health Benefits of a Clean House (No.7 Unconsciously)
- 25 Health Benefits of Pine Essential Oil #1 Herbal Treatments
- 16 Proven Health Benefits of Sauna (No.1 Incredible)
- 10 Health Benefits of Picking Your Nose, Is It Good?