To many, yoni is a new word. It is a term used to describe a divine passage, womb or sacred temple. These descriptions all sound like the proper description of a vagina.
Yoni oil is a combination of virgin olive oil, coconut oil, neem oil and tea tree oil. This blend usually is essential to serve several beneficial roles for the vagina just like Health Benefits of Coriander Seeds Soaked in Water.
So. let’s check out the Health Benefits of Yoni Oil below:
- Helps with vaginal dryness
Vaginal dryness is a condition resulting from insufficient lubrication or rather wetness in the cervix. It results in inflammation and thinning of vaginal walls. In addition, this dryness makes sex painful and uncomfortable. Women between 45 -55 years are the worst hit by dryness due to the onset of menopause.
Natural oils like grape seed and sunflower are good products that can help combat dryness and bring back moisture just like Health Benefits of Hollyhock. Apparently, there is one type of natural oil that stands out in this category: yoni oil.
A few drops of yoni oil can help reduce dryness in order to avoid hurts during sexual intercourse. To women who are past menopause, yoni oil will act as the best natural lubricant compared to other estrogen therapies.
- prevents excess bacterial and rids infections
Tea tree has traditionally been used as a topical antiseptic and antifungal. it is effective with vaginal infections. A few drops of yoni oil applied actually prevent bacterial vaginosis as well as yeast infections due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
These oils alter candida yeast membrane properties by increasing the yeast cells permeability and membrane fluidity hence its effectiveness against these infections.
- strengthening vaginal muscles
Yoni natural oil stimulates your vagina while strengthening vagina muscle walls and allowing for a greater and more excellence sexual experience. Its ability to tighten and strengthen the vaginal muscles is real and amazing. look for yoni oil for this amazing benefit just like Health Benefits of Yoga During Pregnancy.
- keeps the skin hydrated
The body is all covered with skin and so is the vulva. Keeping the skin soft keeps the body feeling comfortable. Therefore, being an oil, it keeps that skin soft smooth and well hydrated. The yoni stays happy and healthier with no uncomfortable dry feeling just like Health Benefits of Sesame Oil for Bath for Healthier Skin
- Maintains healthy uterus and menstrual cycle
In addition to fighting infection, yoni oil has mugwort that balances female hormones and stimulates the production of hormones that help maintain uterine health. As well as protect the uterus from things such as ulcers and tumours. In addition, mugwort helps to stimulate menstrual discharge and ease cramp pain. Yoni oil is your perfect womanhood partner who will keep your lady downstairs keep healthy.
How to use Yoni Oil
To get health benefits of yoni oil, here is the methods:
- For minor infections, apply 1/2 a teaspoon of yoni oil into the vaginal canal, on the labia and throughout the vulva twice daily until the problem disappears.
- Yoni steaming or people call it as vagina steaming is a natural treatment for woman reproductive organ where the vagina get warmth of the herbal steam to permeate the exterior of her vagina. Women highly regard this process as it gives one an opportunity to reconnect with the body and heal your cycle. More so, it speeds healing and toning of the reproductive system after birth.
- For hydration, get a habit of applying yoni oil after a shower every evening and making sure you sleep bottomless. Thus keeping your yoni well lubricated and wet.
Indeed, if you also want to know Health Benefits of Bitter Almond Essential Oil
Caution of Yoni Oil
- yoni steaming even with its magical advantages should however not be in use for pregnant ladies, or anyone who has IUD as the herbal content could expel it.
- during menstruation, the body shed the uterus lining and it may not be advisable to take a yoni steaming session.
- in case of fear of allergies, please test the oils on another part of your body before you venture in to complete use of yoni oil. Although, allergies to natural yoni oil are minimal.
Indeed, there are many health benefits of yoni oil, it’s a herbal oil that mostly used as a natural treatments for female reproductive organs.