Who here has known about a Tlayuda? It’s kinda going to change your life. It’s essentially a Mexican Pizza that is topped with a black bean puree, a type of meat, diverse regional cheeses, shredded lettuce, and avocado.
Tlayuda is a claim to fame of Oaxaca, Mexico. Word in the city is that these Tlayudas are an overly well-known snack in Oaxaca. The varieties with the Tlayuda are perpetual. These Mexican Pizzas are authoritatively on the go-to menu for summer engaging!
Health Benefits of Aguachiles is good for your body too. Now let’s talk about the health benefits of Tlayudas.
Nutritional Value of Tlayudas
- Energy 268.8 cal
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 20 mg
- Sodium 435.9 mg
- Potassium 270.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Protein 21.3 g
- Vitamin A 5.6 %
- Vitamin B-6 6.9 %
- Vitamin C 34.5 %
- Vitamin E 3.1 %
- Calcium 27.4 %
- Copper 7.3 %
- Folate 22.0 %
- Iron 7.4 %
- Magnesium 10.6 %
- Manganese 16.0 %
- Niacin 2.2 %
- Pantothenic Acid 1.8 %
- Phosphorus 8.9 %
- Riboflavin 2.6 %
- Selenium 1.5 %
- Thiamin 10.5 %
- Zinc 4.6 %
Health Benefits of Tlayudas
In order to get the health benefits of Tlayudas this is the information of some health benefits of substances contained in a portion of tlayudas:
- Vitamin A will be a fat-solvent nutrient that is useful for solid vision, skin, bones and other tissues in the body.
- Vitamin B6 is required for legitimate brain function
- Vitamin C is essential for the development, improvement, and fix of all body tissues. It’s associated with many body capacities, including the arrangement of collagen, ingestion of iron, the immune system, wound mending, and the support of ligament, bones, and teeth.
- Vitamin E can be utilized as a major aspect of the treatment for ataxia.
- Copper is a basic supplement for the body. Together with iron, it empowers the body to shape red platelets. It keeps up solid bones, veins, nerves, and immune system, and it adds to iron absorption.
Recommendation Intake of Tlayudas
The energy produced from one serving of Tlayudas is 268.8 calories. That is the total of 13.4% of the needs of 2000 calories for adults. The number of calories is quite large, right? You may want to check Zumba’s Benefits for Burning Calories.
Healthy Recipe of Tlayudas
You may need this recipe to get the health benefits of Tlayudas. So let’s find out!
- 1 pack of Tostadas Caseras (fresh round tortillas accessible at Mexican markets and a few general stores) or little crisp corn tortillas
- 1 recipe unfried coconut black beans
- 1 recipe guacamole
- ½ half quart fresh tomato salsa – to your spiciness preferring
- 2 oz. queso fresco or rancher’s cheddar, crumbled (optional)
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut slender crosswise over stems into strips (optional)
- cilantro leaves generally cleaved or left whole (optional)
Try another tasty and healthy Mexican Snack’s Quesadilla too!
- If you are utilizing Tostadas Caseras, you can skip this progression. For crisp tostadas/tortillas, heat oven to 190.6°C and lay them in a solitary layer straightforwardly on oven rack. Heat for around 7 minutes or until crisp. Remove.
- Spread warmed unfried coconut black beans daintily on tostada/tortilla. (If you need your tlayudas to be extra warm, subsequent to putting on black beans, place it on a baking sheet in the oven at 204.4°C for 5 minutes or something like that. At that point proceed with assembly.)
- Delicately include a little bit of guacamole.
- Sprinkle some salsa on top.
- Sprinkle some romaine.
- Sprinkle cheddar just as you would prefer.
- Sprinkle cilantro.