In case you’re desiring a quick, scrumptious Mexican snack and look past the burritos and tacos one choice sticks out: the quesadilla. Quesadillas are one of the Mexicans’ preferred simple snacks. Quesadillas are a staple of Mexican family kitchens all over the place and because of their widespread appeal, they have advanced immensely after some time.
There are several variations of the quesadilla. A full quesadilla is made with two tortillas that hold a layer of cheddar between them. A half is a solitary tortilla that has been loaded up with cheddar and collapsed into a half-moon shape. A snappy variant of the quesadilla, the cheddar tortilla, is microwaved and frequently served to youngsters.
A simple meal, the standard quesadilla is a blend of either two corn or wheat tortillas or one folded over with cheese and other fillings in the middle. When it is fried or toasted, it turns into a full quesadilla: Brilliant and tasty! The name is gotten from “queso” which is Spanish for cheddar. So let’s find out the health benefits of quesadillas!
Nutritional Value of Quesadillas
- Energy 240 Cal
- Total Fat 10 g
- Cholesterol 20 mg
- Sodium 720 mg
- Potassium 95 mg
- Carbohydrates 25.9 g
- Protein 11 g
- Vitamin A 54 μg
- Vitamin C 3.6 mg
- Calcium 150 mg
- Iron 0.6 mg
- Fatty acids
- Amino acids
Health Benefits of Quesadillas
Quesadilla contains nutrients that are good for our body such as protein, minerals and vitamins. These are the health benefits of quesadillas:
- The protein is a complete protein, as it gives the majority of the basic amino acids, which are those your body does not create.
- Since cheddar is utilized to make quesadillas, they are high in calcium. One quesadilla likewise supplies a measure of phosphorus, which, similar to calcium, is significant for solid teeth and bones.
- One quesadilla supplies thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, B-6, and folate. One quesadilla additionally gives B-12 and niacin. Niacin is significant for the health of the anxious, circulatory and digestion.
Find out another source of protein, minerals, and vitamins in our website!
Recommendation Intake of Quesadilla
A normal adult requires 2,000 calories for every day, so you may have 368 calories from 100 grams of quesadilla, 18% of your absolute day by day needs. You can do “Bike Exercise” and “Surya Namaskar” to burn your calories so you can still get healthy!
Healthy Recipe of Quesadilla
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
- 3 cups crimini mushrooms
- 1 cup slashed onion
- 3 cups meagerly cut butternut squash
- 1 clove garlic, slashed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon naturally ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup goat cheddar
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- Warmth 1/2 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium warmth. Include mushrooms, onion, squash, garlic, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and sauté until lightly seared.
- In the meantime, spread goat cheddar on 2 tortillas and top with mushroom, onion, and squash blend. Place a residual tortilla on each.
- In the skillet, heat remaining oil over medium warmth. Cook 1 quesadilla for 2 to 3 minutes, at that point, cautiously flip and cook 2 minutes more, until lightly seared. Rehash with the subsequent quesadilla. Cut into wedges and serve.
This recipe is made for 4 servings and really good to get the health benefits of quesadillas. Per serving: 320 cal, 13.5 g fat (8.5 g sat), 42 g carbs, 445 mg sodium, 6 g fiber, 12 g protein.