Who does not like the beauty of flowers? Beautiful shape with a variety of colors that freshen the eyes and make the feelings of pleasure. God has created various kinds of flowers that we can enjoy its beauty such as roses, jasmine, lily, Alamanda, and many others.
Not only that, these beautiful flowers can also be utilized to maintain health and treat various types of diseases. For that, we should be grateful to God the creator of these flowers.
The four types of flowers are beautiful as well as the benefits for health and beauty. It starts with a rose that is very famous for its beauty around the world. Not only that, this beautiful flower is also known to be rich in benefits both for health and beauty.
As for the benefits of rose and jasmine tea plus the benefits of lily and Alamanda flower will be discussed as follows:
Benefits of Rose
Rose flowers contain many substances which are beneficial for our health such as:
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C is one type of vitamin that is water soluble and has an important role in warding off various diseases and strengthen the immune system.
- Vitamin E. Vitamin E is an important substance that can support the performance of organs. This substance also has an antioxidant effect that can protect the body’s cells from damage
- Vitamin K. This vitamin can prevent diabetes and help metabolism in the body associated with the resistance of insulin compounds. In the body, vitamin K can also suppress the bleeding process in the liver
- Vitamin B. Vitamin B is 8 vitamins that dissolve in water and plays an important role in cell metabolism in living things.
- Tannin. Tanin substances can precipitate proteins to be used as an antiseptic.
- Geraniol has many benefits in the field of cosmetics, animal husbandry, and health. This substance is also widely used in anti-mosquito products.
- Nerol is an alcohol having a double bond and a free electron pair. In addition, neroli has a fragrant odor so commonly used as an oil odor therapy material.
- Benefits of rosewater derived from citronella oil; soluble in alcohol; used in the manufacture of perfumes.
- Pectin is used in the treatment of diarrhea, usually in combination with other adsorbents. Attapulgite and pectin are claimed to adsorb toxins, gases, bacteria, and viruses found in the intestinal lumen.
- Terpene and terpenoids make up a lot of essential oils produced by plants. Essential oil content affects the use of spice products, both as a spice, as a perfume, as well as medicinal, health, and ritual ceremonial ingredients.
- Flavonoids can act as antioxidants and function to neutralize free radicals and thus minimize the effects of damage to cells and tissues.
- Grimic acid. Grimic acid is one of the acid content commonly used in addition to beauty products. In addition to roses, geranium acid is also found in health benefits of lemongrass.
- Polyphenols play a role to protect body cells from free radical damage by binding to free radicals that prevent inflammation and inflammation of cells.
- Most vanillin is used as a flavor enhancer, usually in sweet foods. In addition, Vanillin is also used in the perfume industry (perfume) and to mask the odor or taste in medicines, cleaning products and animal feed.
- The important role of carotenoids as an antioxidant agent and in photosynthesis systems. In addition, carotenoids can also be converted into essential vitamins.
- Eugenol is used in perfumes, flavorings, essential oils and in medications as an antiseptic and local anesthetic. Eugenol is a key ingredient in Indonesian clove cigarettes (cloves)
- Farnesol acts as an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial that can suppress the development of microorganisms on the skin. Usually used as an ingredient of list herbal beauty products.
- Stearopten is also commonly used in beauty products to create a scent.
- Phenylethyl alcohol. Phenethyl alcohol prevents or inhibits bacterial growth, and thus protects cosmetics and personal care products from rapid decomposition. Phenyl ethyl Alcohol also gives a fragrance to the product.
Benefits of Jasmine Flowers
Here are some of the content contained in jasmine flowers, such as:
- Ethernet oil (odor)
- Benzyl acetate
- Benzyl alcohol
- Jasmon [AdSense-C]
Jasmine flowers are also beneficial to the health and beauty of the skin. By drinking a cup of jasmine tea regularly can prevent the occurrence of wrinkles on the face or other signs of premature aging.
This is supported by the content of antioxidants contained in it that can resist or inhibit the development of free radicals. Furthermore, the other health benefits of jasmine tea include:
- Prevent Cancer.
- Treating stress.
- Reduce the risk of stroke.
- Remove toxins in the body.
- Prevent shortness of breath.
- Heal the bites of insect bites.
- Stop excessive breast milk.
- Cures insomnia.
- Treating colitis.
- Treating symptoms of kidney stone and kidney inflammation.
- Smooth skin body.
- Stabilize cholesterol levels.
- Health benefits of jasmine leaves help to lose weight.
- Treat the pain of menstruation.
- Heal the fever and headache.
- Eliminate the acne.
- Can be brewed into a delicious tea.
- As an ornament.
- For air freshener.
Lily Flowers for Beauty Skin
Health benefits of water lily is useful for skin health and beauty. If you have experienced an external wound that left a mark, you can use the herb lily. Various nutritional content and important compounds that it has to help heal the scars so that the skin will gradually recover and smooth as usual. This can be a natural alternative to manufactured medicines such as bio-oil benefits.
Alamanda Flower for Beauty Skin
And the last thing that is not less important is the benefits of natural flowers, Alamanda. Beautiful flowers that earned the nickname the yellow bell or gold trumpet is also very beneficial for skin health and beauty. Especially to overcome various skin diseases such as eczema, scabies, ringworm, ulcers, and so forth. Its antibacterial content can help kill the bacteria that cause skin infection. The herb from natural leaf blossoms can be applied directly to the troubled skin. With regular use of various skin diseases that you suffer will gradually improve.
We can see that the benefits of rose and jasmine tea, plus lily and Alamanda is the right way for skin treatment to get health and beauty naturally without side effects and very economical of course. Especially, if you are the one who likes to plant and maintain various types of flowers.