Flu is one of the annoying diseases that should be cured immediately. Have you ever experienced flu before? Everybody does and of course they want to have it cured as soon as possible. Having blocked nose, terrible coughing and even fever are the normal symptoms of flu. There are thousands medicine you can take to cure flu and you can find them in drugstore. You can even take some traditional medicine too.
One medicine that is effective to cure flu is benylin of 4 flu liquid. It is one famous medicine you can take if you are suffering from flu. Benylin of 4 flu liquid is used for relieving symptoms of flu, such as headache, sore throat, muscular pains, fever and blocked or runny nose.
If you are suffering from flu, you must seek for some natural treatments, such as drinking herbal tea. Check Benefits of China Green Tea Special Gunpowder. It doesn’t have a long list so it is easier for you to read.
Let’s read the following to see the 3 amazing health benefits of benylin of 4 flu liquid, thef suggested dosage to consume benylin of 4 flu liquid and some cautions and side effects of consuming benylin of 4 flu liquid.
3 Amazing health benefits of consuming benylin of 4 flu liquids
For its famous effects on curing flu, there are some health benefits of benylin of 4 flu liquids it can do to your body while you are suffering from flu. As you know, there are 3 active ingredients of benylin of 4 flu liquid that give benefits each.
- Killing your pain
Benylin of 4 flu liquid contains paracetamol that is able to kill the pain you experience while you are having flu. It may lower down your body temperature when you have fever, and it will help you to stop feeling hot and shivery. Talking about killing pain, besides paracetamol, there are some other ways to cure pain. Bitter ginger is one of them. Benefits of Bitter Ginger will give you idea how to kill pain naturally.
- No more blocked nose
Pseudoephedrine is best known as a decongestant. Decongestant is in charge of relieving the blocked nose by enabling the blood vessels in the lining of the nasal passages. As a result, the nasal passages will be contract and narrow. By doing so, the production of mucus can be reduced. There are some treatments for nasal passage health, especially blocked nose. Read Benefits of Ravensara Essential Oil. It has amazing effects!
- Drying nasal secretions
Benylin of 4 flu liquid also contains diphenhydramine that is an antihistamine. It is responsible for drying the nasal secretions by doing antihistamine actions. As a result, runny nose and coughing can be relieved. By having the cough suppressed, you may have a peaceful and restful sleep.
Having runny nose must be uncomfortable. Get rosemary oil to relieve your breathing and other effects as stated in Benefits of Rosemary Oil.
How much dosage should you take for benylin of 4 flu liquid
Apart from the benefits benylin of 4 flu liquid, you still have to follow the dosage of consuming benylin of 4 flu liquid. Here are the rules of consuming benylin of 4 flu liquid.
- Adults and adolescents (aged 16 years old and over) are suggested to take two tablets up to four times a day. Give four hours space for each dosage. Do not ever take more than 8 tablets (more than four doses) in a day (24 hours).
- For children aged 10 to 15 years old, it is suggested to take one tablet each up to 4 times a day. Give 4 hours interval for each dose and do not give more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- The tablets are supposed to be swallowed with a drink. You may take it with your food as well.
- If there is a strange or unusual symptom, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Cautions of Benylin of 4 Flu Liquid
There are also some cautions you need to pay attention to before consuming benylin of 4 flu liquid.
- Benylin of 4 flu liquid may lead to drowsiness, so it is not suggested to be consumed while you are driving or other dangerous activities.
- Do not ever try consuming alcohol while you are taking benylin of 4 flu liquid. It may lead to worse drowsiness.
- Overdose of paracetamol will be dangerous as it will cause serious damage on the liver and kidneys. Follow the suggested dosage above.
- Children under 10 years old shouldn’t consume this medicine.
- Pregnant women are not suggested to take benylin of 4 flu liquid as there is not sufficient and convincing study about the safety of pseudoephedrine and diphenhydramine.
- Breastfeeding women are also not suggested to take benylin of 4 flu liquid. Contact your pharmacist or doctor before consuming this medicine.
What are the side effects of consuming benylin of 4 flu liquid?
Medicines always have side effects in different ways. Here are some side effects of consuming benylin of 4 flu liquid.
- Dry mouth
- Sleeping problems
- Skin rashes
- Blurred vision
Benylin of flu liquid is very beneficial for treating flu and cold. It’s worth to try at home. One thing you should remember is if there is a strange effect caused by benylin of 4 flu liquid, you’d better stop consuming it and consult with the medical experts.