For younger adult in 20’s until 30’s now may concern about premature hair graying. They might think that it is embarrassing because they will look older than their actual age. Because of that, the treatment of graying hair is important for some people or you can read benefits of vitamin c for hair, health benefits of rambutan, benefits of strawberry.
Gray hair exists because of several factors such as has not enough nutrients, genetic tendency, hormones, any form of pollution, smoking and using the wrong hair treatment. The diseases such as sinus, disorders of thyroid and chronic colds also can be the reason of prematurely gray hair.
For short, your hair will turn to gray because the melanin is getting less than before. Melanin is a pigment for your hair and skin color. That pigment produced by melanocytes and it will active slowly with your age.
The other popular natural remedy for hair besides curry leaves is coconut oil, or you can read coconut oil benefits. Coconut oil is best known for its benefits for healthy hair including to treat grey hair. Combine both curry leaves and coconut is perfect to get the health benefits of curry leaves and coconut Oil for gray hair.
How to Make Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil as Treatment for Gray Hair?
Curry leaves and coconut oil can be treatment for gray hair with this two methods you can follow. The ingredients are just both curry leaves in dried or fresh and coconut oil:
- Take ½ cup of coconut oil mix it with handful or 15 to 20 fresh curry leaves.
- Boil them until the leaves turn to black or at least for 6 to 8 minutes.
- After it boiled, let it cool down.
- For the save, you can store it in a proper bottle.
- You can apply it on your hair and do it 3-4 times in a week.
- Wash it with your mild shampoo.
- Take 15 to 20 dried curry leaves and coconut oil.
- Crushed the dried curry leaves until they turn into small pieces.
- Put them in coconut oil then boil all until dried curry leaves turn into black.
- Cooling them down then you can store the oil in a clean bottle.
- Apply to your hair for 3-4 times in a week.
- Wash your hair with your mild shampoo.
How to Use This Curry Leaves Oil for Gray hair?
Health Benefits of Curry Leaves for Gray Hair mentioned before is very suitable if you using them in the right way such as:
- Take the oil on your finger then apply on your hair until it percolates on your scalp.
- For the best result, apply more oil.
- For notice, the oil must be applied on the entire scalp.
- After that, the dark curry leaves you can apply on the hair.
- For your comfort, using a hair cap is the best choice.
- Leave it for one night then you can wash it while you are taking a bath in the morning. Shampoo and hair conditioner you have to take to make your hair clean.
- You should do it for 2 times in a week and see the result in 1-2 months.
Using natural remedy for your hair is the best choice you can take, especially curry leaves, or you can read health benefits of curry leaves. The leaves contain much of vitamins such as vitamin B and minerals such as iodine, selenium, zinc, iron and others that help to treat gray hair.