78 Benefits of Turmeric For Health (No 1 & 3 Every People Needs)
We are familiar with turmeric, almost doing contact with saffron in the kitchen everyday. Turmeric is known as a spice commonly used as a seasoning mix for cooking in Asian countries. Indonesia is no exception. Mothers are very familiar with the plant this one. Besides Turmeric is often used as a spice in cooking kind of goulash, and to give a yellow color, or as a preservative. Turmeric is also one of the plants used for traditional medicine by our ancestors long ago.
Based on the results of in vitro studies, proving that the active compound in turmeric can inhibit the growth of fungi, viruses, and bacteria both Gram positive and Gram negative, such as E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus, as turmeric contains various compounds which are curcumin and essential oil.
Turmeric in Latin is Curcuma longa Linn. Syn. Curcuma is one of the spices and medicinal plants native to the Southeast Asia region. These plants then the distribution to the Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia and even Africa.
Almost Indonesia and India, generally have to consume this spice plants, both as a culinary herbal medicine, or spice supplement to maintain health and beauty. Turmeric is a spice commonly used in cooking in Asian countries.
The characteristics of turmeric plant are:
- Can we look like leaves resemble banana leaves only smaller? Become rich banana plant species
- The leaves are green
- Stem and leaf blade oval
- Outer brown curcuma
- and it itself are colored yellow, red, orange
Turmeric is grown and cultivated in South Asia, South China, Taiwan, Indonesia, and the Philippines. Turmeric grows well on a good ground irrigation system, rainfall is quite a lot and in a slightly, but to produce larger rhizomes usually in the tropics and sub-tropics.
1. Yellow Turmeric
Yellow Turmeric which is often used and easily found. Turmeric is precisely commonly used as an ingredient in cooking to add a distinctive flavor to the dish. For example, only the yellow is often used to create a distinctive yellow rice and feels so good.
2. White Turmeric
White turmeric generally has the white meat. So that’s often referred to as white turmeric. White turmeric is not included into the descent Curcumae because it has a white color. Therefore his trademark white and transparent. White turmeric is often also referred to as Intersection or daughter.
3. Red Turmeric
Actually, almost the same as the red saffron yellow saffron long but the color pink reddish. Turmeric is also commonly used as a spice in the kitchen. and can treat a variety of diseases, either mild or severe.
4. Black Turmeric
Black Turmeric is one of the rare plants that are all so very difficult to find nowadays. Turmeric is quite a lot of demand because it can treat cysts and also can make us become ageless. Well, this turmeric are frequently crocheted – linked with mysticism. Black turmeric basically has the same shape as turmeric are generally only meat blue-black or purple-black.
Some chemical constituents of turmeric are known, namely:
- Essential oils as much as 6%, consisting of the compound monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes (includes zingiberene, alpha, and beta-turmerone),
- yellow dye. It called curcuminoids as much as 5% (50-60% includes curcumin, monodesmetoksikurkumin, and bidesmetoksikurkumin), potassium, phosphorus, protein, iron and vitamin C.
Of the three compounds such curcuminoids, curcumin is the largest component. Chemical compounds present in turmeric is the volatile oil and kurkumi-noid. (read : Benefits of curcumin)
Essential oils contain sesquiterpene, alcohol, tour-meron and zingiberene, while curcuminoid containing compounds curcumin and its derivatives that include desmetoksi-curcumin and bidesmetoksikurku-min. Besides rhizome also calcium, fat, protein, gum compound, phosphorus, and iron.
Benefits of Turmeric to Health:
1. Lose Weight
Turmeric benefits for lose weight already proven by many of research. Excess body fat or obesity is an epidemic now emerging around the world, including in countries that are developing. Excess and imbalance of nutrient intake are related to the lifestyle now need to be considered because of the increasing numbers of overweight and obesity.
Obesity is a condition of abnormal or excess accumulation of fat in fat tissue. Based on Body Mass Index (BMI), obesity is divided into three categories, namely:
- Obesity I,
- Obesity II and
- Obesity III.
As for the popularity of fat distribution, obesity is divided into two categories, namely: central obesity and obesity peripheral.
Based on the international classification, a person is pre-obese (overweight) if BMI 25 to 29.99 kg / m2, and obese when BMI ≥30 kg / m2.
Central obesity is a condition of excess abdominal fat (abdominal) or central fat. Abdominal fat consists of abdominal subcutaneous fat and intra-abdominal fat, which is clearly visible through MRI. Central obesity is associated with health risks compared with peripheral obesity.
Excess abdominal adipose tissue makes the increased metabolic risk factors for coronary heart disease, including insulin resistance, impaired glucose tolerance, type 2 diabetes mellitus, cerebrovascular diseases, dyslipidemia, and increased cardiovascular. Visceral has fat pro-inflammatory characteristics greater than subcutaneous fat.
Some of the treatment of obesity include changes in lifestyle, exercise, dietary changes and pharmacological therapy with drugs or herbs that have been proven scientifically to lose weight. Some drugs are often used for the treatment of obesity in the form of the noradrenergic group is phentermine, fenfluramine groups such as serotonergic, noradrenergic and serotonergic sibutramine group, a lipase inhibitor is orlistat. While herbs are often used to prevent or lose weight include green tea, cinnamon, curcumin, ginseng, black pepper
Why Turmeric powerful?
Weight gain, obesity, abdominal fat can be reduced in various ways. One of them with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant intake of supplements that can be obtained from various sources, one of which is curcumin.
The ethanol extract of turmeric contains curcuminoid consisting of curcumin I, curcumin II and III Curcumin and essential oils also play an important role in weight loss. Approximately 25 compounds essential oil has been found in turmeric extract.
Curcumin is a component of phytochemicals found in turmeric. Because of its color, curcumin has been used also in the apparel industry and the food. It has also been used as a preservative and additional foodstuffs. Curcumin is also used as a traditional medicine in several countries.
Turmeric contains curcumin not only, but also contains curcumin analog that is
- as well as many other active substances.
The ratio curcuminoid content in turmeric is curcumin I 75%, curcumin II (desmethoxycurcumin) 16%, and Curcumin III (bisdemethoxycurcumin) 8%.
It has been proven in vitro, curcumin may affect angiogenesis, differentiation, adipogenesis, apoptosis and gene expression of lipid and energy metabolism in cells. Curcumin has a role to:
- suppress differentiation of 3T3-L1 adipose cells,
- causing apoptosis, and
- inhibits angiogenesis endothelial cells in the human umbilical vein
Oral curcumin in mice can prevent weight gain. The weight gain is prevented by pressing growth adipose tissue via antiangiogenic activity and modulation metabolismee adipocytes.
Giving a high-fat diet along with curcumin reduces weight gain, adiposity, microvascular density in adipose tissue, seen from the decline in the expression of endothelial growth factor and receptors. Curcumin increases the oxidation and esterification of fatty acids lowered by increasing fosforilasiAMP-activated protein kinase, reduced glycerol-three-phosphate acyl transferase-one, and increased expression of carnitine palmitoyltransferase-1.
Suppression of angiogenesis in adipose tissue and the effect of curcumin on metabolismee fat in adipocytes which led lessening body fat, including abdominal subcutaneous fat and visceral and also prevent weight gain.
According to Bradford curcumin can suppress differentiation preadipocyte so as to reduce the number of adipocytes and fat in adipose tissue. By administering curcumin, an obstacle adipocytes differentiation. This is evident from the decrease in adipocyte-specific gene expression.
Curcumin also inhibits adipocyte differentiation by inhibiting the Wnt signaling pathway. Presence or absence of Wnt signaling determines mesenchymal stem cells work in inhibiting preadipocyte and late stage differentiation into mature adipocytes. If the Wnt signal is inactive then occur preadipocyte and onversi adipocyte differentiation.
Obesity is strongly influenced by epigenetic. Epigenetic influence is a direct effect of environmental exposure on the genome and the resulting increase individual susceptibility to obesity and related diseases such as type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Curcumin may affect epigenetic modulation. This influence is particularly noticeable in the genes – genes that regulate fat metabolism.
In addition to curcumin, essential oil content contained also can reduce abdominal fat through the regulation of the expression of beta oxidation of peroxisomes in the liver. Curcumin and essential oils also act synergistically in the regulation of genes that regulate fat metabolismee.
Essential oils in turmeric extracts can reduce abdominal fat through the regulation of the expression of beta oxidation of peroxisomes in the liver. Curcumin and essential oils also act synergistically in the regulation of genes that regulate fat metabolismee
Curcumin and essential oils contained in the extract of turmeric can prevent weight gain and prevent the buildup of body fat by pressing the differentiation of adipose cells, causing apoptosis, and inhibits angiogenesis due adipokines endothelial cells in human umbilical vein. Suppression of angiogenesis in adipose tissue and the effect of curcumin on the metabolism of fat in adipocytes which led lessening body fat, including abdominal subcutaneous fat and visceral and also prevent weight gain.
How to take advantage of Turmeric To lose Weight
To lose weight, it can be done by purchasing the herb turmeric mixed with acid (Turmeric Acid). For those of you who want make own real trick is very easy.
To make the herb turmeric, tamarind, you can do this by:
- adequately prepare 1 piece of turmeric size of your thumb and
- then mashed,
- after the boil with 2 cups of water.
- Wait until boiling,
- then add the tamarind water and brown sugar to taste.
Cook this mixture up in half or into one glass and drink in warm or cold. These herbs or herb tastes very delicious and fresh so it is very much preferred.
By drinking the herb turmeric can shrink the stomach acid addition Buncit and Lose Weight Benefits of Turmeric there are many other acids as follows:
- Detoxification or the expenditure toxins from the body is a major benefit of drinking turmeric acid. So not only fresh but also the body becomes clearer with regular consumption.
- Body weight is maintained. This drink is good, especially for people who want to suppress appetite for weight control. Tasty diet without difficulty taking expensive medication, so use turmeric acid alone.
- throat infections away. Turmeric has antibacterial benefits that keep you from a wide range of infections, including infections of the throat caused by bacteria.
- Anti-inflammatory. Another of the featured properties of turmeric acid is an anti-inflammatory or anti-inflammatory. So if you consume this drink, then the muscle and joint pain too stiff can be resolved.
- skin whitening. The color of the skin will be brighter if you regularly drink these herbs. The net effect of skin obtained after the detoxification process running smoothly. Similarly, if you have a burn scar on the skin surface, then slowly it will disappear thinning.
2. Turmeric For Dysmenorrhoea
Benefits of turmeric also have proven from many research and medical experiment. Primary dysmenorrhea is a painful menstruation that is not associated with pathological abnormalities. Young women will more often feel the pain of primary dysmenorrhea because of the hormonal cycle is experienced not so stable. Primary dysmenorrhoea this will greatly disturb the concentration and activity of the young women.
Things are done to reduce complaints in primary dysmenorrhoea, for example, the use of warm compresses, taking analgesic drugs, regular exercise, acupuncture, and consuming herbal products / herbal medicine that has been trusted usefulness.
Drinking herbal products / herbal one turmeric, tamarind, is not foreign to the people of Indonesia, especially Java and Madura. Herbal medicine can be categorized as a traditional beverage because it uses natural ingredients such as herbs nutritious that are commonly used by the public for generations.
Herbal products / herbal or fitofarmaka today it is the main alternative for young women who want to reduce the pain of dysmenorrhea without the side effects, one of which is by drinking turmeric acid.
Turmeric is one herbal product / herbs that are commonly consumed by people to reduce pain during menstruation. It is not widely supported by research that shows about the content of the drinks turmeric acid reduce pain in dysmenorrhoea .
Acid turmeric beverage is a drink that is mixed with the main ingredient of turmeric and tamarind, turmeric is believed to naturally contains an active ingredient which can serve as analgesics, antipyretic, and anti-inflammatory, as well as acids that have active ingredients as anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and tranquilizers.
Curcumin and anthocyanins will work to inhibit the reaction of cyclooxygenase (COX) thereby inhibiting or reducing the inflammation that would reduce or even inhibit uterine contractions. The mechanism of inhibition of uterine contractions through curcumin is to reduce the influx of calcium ions (Ca2 +) into the calcium channels in the epithelial cells of the uterus.
The content of tannins, saponins, sesquiterpenes, alkaloids and phlebotomine contained in turmeric will affect the autonomic nervous system that can affect the brain in order to reduce uterine contractions. Curcumenol as an analgesic agent would inhibit the release PG excessively.
Turmeric, tamarind drink consumption habits affect the complaint primary dysmenorrhoea in adolescent girls. The influence of these habits on the complaint of primary dysmenorrhoea is in terms of reducing complaints primary dysmenorrhoea in adolescent girls.
3. Other Proven health Benefits of Turmeric
Empirically rhizomes (Curcuma domestica) as a medicine fever, diarrhea medicine, drugs shortness of breath, nasal inflammation drugs, and fever. Turmeric efficacious for somatic, antispasmodics (preventing or relieving), anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and choleretic.
Turmeric contains curcumin which is efficacious as a refreshing tonic and improves stamina so that the body does not get tired. Research in Singapore showed that the curcumin in turmeric besides anti-Alzheimer also works in treating various kinds of diseases because these compounds as the anti-tumor promoter, antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-virus. Besides curcumin in turmeric plays a role in enhancing the immune system.
Parts of plants used as medicine is a rhizome with a note should be older than one year. Efficacy of turmeric which, when consumed can release excess gas in the intestine, stop the bleeding and prevent the formation of blood clots.
Various medications to relieve itching, kill the virus and prevent depression can be formulated from the ingredients turmeric and some other natural material.
Antioxidants and phytonutrients in turmeric improve overall health. This helps in strengthening the immune system so it makes you healthy. Curcumin contained in turmeric also comes with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anti-glycemic properties. This trait can strengthen the immune system, preventing several diseases, such as diabetes. Some diseases that can be cured or prevented with turmeric is:
a. Prevent Cancer and Tumor
Cancer is formed due to the presence of the mutated cells caused by free radicals and toxins that enter the body and can not afford in neutralizing. So that free radicals and toxins can be neutralized then can take advantage of turmeric are rich in curcumin as an antioxidant. Antioxidants can prevent and inhibit the growth of cancer cells in the body.
Anticancer activity of Curcumin has been studied using a variety of approaches in various types of cancer both in vitro and in vivo. Curcumin can be developed as a potent anticancer drug.
Curcumin anticancer activity associated with ability as well as COX inhibitors in cell signaling pathway, either through apoptosis and cell cycle arrest by affecting the tumor suppressor gene product or oncogenes. In addition, linked also to his ability as an antioxidant, inhibition of cell proliferation, antiangiogenesis, inhibition of carcinogenesis, and antiestrogen,
b. Reducing the Risk and Treating Diabetes
Curcumin contained in turmeric has a very important benefit to overcome the insulin resistance in the body. When insulin resistance the glucose in the blood can be controlled. So that the risk of type 2 diabetes can be avoided. The trick is to set up 3 turmerics and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Boil the material was in one liter of water until the water decoction of turmeric boiling. Strain earlier, drink 2 times a week, once a minimum as much as 1/2 cup.
c. Reducing the Risk of Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s is a disease caused due to inflammation of the brain. According to the research, people who eat turmeric have a lower risk of developing Alzheimer’s. That is because people who eat turmeric his brain is protected from inflammation of the brain.
d. Treating Typhoid and Heartburn
Turmeric is rich in beneficial substances including overcoming wounds in the stomach and treats typhoid. The trick is to set up a two turmeric, one hump sere, one sheet of the bitter leaf. then puree all ingredients with mashed. Furthermore, give water to 1 cup of water. Boiling and drink regularly every day during the week.
e. Overcoming Inflammation Joints
It turned out that the content of curcumin in turmeric is also useful as an anti-inflammatory or anti-inflammation. So that will be very useful as a drug for those suffering from arthritis. Then the consumption of turmeric would be very helpful, even when it is encountered in the form of capsules arthritis drugs made from extracts of turmeric.
f. Overcome Evil Cholesterol (LDL) in the Body
Bad cholesterol or LDL is dangerous for the body. Kolestrol this one can lead to various diseases such as inflammation of the blood vessels, narrowing of the arteries, heart disease, and other cholesterol. The nutrition of turmeric is believed to overcome the bad cholesterol that enters the body, thereby reducing the risk of disease due to cholesterol.
g. Treating and Preventing Wound Infection
Turmeric is also rich in anti-septic substances that are beneficial for treating wounds and prevent infection in wounds. So it is able to kill bacteria in the wound and make the wound dry.
h. Set the insulin
It is one of the roles of turmeric against diabetes. The pancreas produces insulin in the human body, and balance insulin levels and prevent insulin resistance by lowering triglyceride blood sugar in the body.
i. Preventing infection
Pathogens such as Coxsackie B4 virus is said to increase the risk of type 1 diabetes. Diabetes is prevent by Anti-bacterial, Antiviral, and antibiotics turmeric.
j. Reduce Fat
Diabetes is often accompanied by weight gain. Besides the content of curcumin also can prevent the accumulation of harmful fat in the body. So, turmeric prevents diabetes by controlling weight through the content of curcumin.
- Turmeric contributes to the growth of cells and rejuvenate cells.
- Can detoxify harmful toxins
- arthritis can be cured by turmeric because it contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric can prevent leukemia.
- Include turmeric in your daily diet can help you boost your immunity level. It also keeps you safe from various diseases.
- Turmeric is a spice that is ideal to lose weight, because it can increase the body’s metabolism, helping you manage your weight effectively.
- Turmeric can cure pigmentation caused by the sun
- Clean the skin, make skin glow, and bright color.
- Preventing the aging process.
- The components that help moisturize the skin and reduce dryness.
- Healing bruises and lightens scars on fire.
- Help fight skin disorders, such as eczema, psoriasis, and a red rash also helps relieve stretch marks or cellulite.
How to Make Turmeric Herb For Health
Treatment using turmeric can be done external treatment and internal. For the treatment of turmeric typically used as a drink or as an herbal medicine. For external treatment, turmeric can be shredded and as a mask. Can also be made ointment and placed on the affected part.
For Treatment In For internal use, you can eat a teaspoon of turmeric powder. Can be mixed with milk or sugar. Add warm water, stir, and drink regularly. Drinking every day and see the benefits for your skin.
For Medical Affairs. As for external use, you can make a paste of turmeric with chickpea flour and a little water. Apply this paste as a mask, leave for 10 minutes, then rinse. See the difference in the skin of your face.
1. Lowering Blood Pressure
- 50 grams of leaves gotu kola,
- 300 cc honey,
- Three thumbs fresh turmeric,
- 500 cc of water.
- Chopped gotu kola leaf and turmeric into small pieces,
- Mix and boiled in 500 cc of water until the remaining 150 cc.
- Wait for a little cold, if it is then drunk.
- Drink three times a day each one tablespoon.
- Squeeze the turmeric until the water as much as one tablespoon, also, prepare a chicken egg, one tablespoon honey, pepper powder to taste and one tablespoon lemon juice.
- Put all the ingredients in a glass and stir until mixed, let some time.
- Take the medicine three times a day vitality.
3. Reduce heat Fever
- Grate 20 grams of fresh turmeric that has been cleaned.
- Put it in 100 ml of hot boiled water, stirring gently until dissolved saffron.
- turmeric solution on a clean cloth
- Squeeze get the water out, do not forget disposed above the cup or small container.
- Drink the juice of turmeric to hot temperatures.
- Prepare materials in the form of
- 3 grams turmeric,
- 6 grams of leaves Jering antan,
- 15 grams of skin pule,
- 5 grams of sandalwood,
- 20 grams of ginger,
- 5 grams of bark keningar,
- eucalyptus oil 6 drops and 500 of boiled water,
- Blend all ingredients except eucalyptus oil,
- boiled in 500 cc of water.
- Drink the potion that had gone cold day 3 times.
5. Eliminate Body Odor From Within
- Set two segment thumb fresh turmeric, grated until smooth.
- Dissolve in 2/3 cup of warm boiled water and mixed with palm sugar.
- Stir in a few minutes, strains the water and drink.
- Dosage: one time a day took before bed.
- three coriander seeds,
- one piece of wood ules,
- leaves alum,
- 1/2 finger turmeric, and
- 1/2 penetrance angina.
- Combine all ingredients,
- then boiled in 150 ml water
- Strain the cooking water, then drink a drug that has been finished 2 times daily (morning and evening) each 75 ml.
- Grate 1 vertebra thumb turmeric, pour 1 teaspoon of whiting and juice of 1 orange juice.
- Stir until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Make foreign drugs and apply to the skin which are ulcers.
- 15 grams of turmeric root that is old
- Peel and clean the turmeric
- Grate until smooth, add 1 cup water and sugar acids.
- Stir constantly until smooth, pour while using the equipment filters (cloth).
- Take medications this whitish 2 times a day.
- Plant Gambir 3 1/2 thumb cut and turmeric.
- Cut the ingredients and mash until smooth.
- Boil 2 cups of water into the pan to a boil and the remaining 1 cup.
- Wait a bit cold, drinking regularly 3-4 times a day.
10. Late Coming Months
- Materials such
- sigading 15 grams of leaves and turmeric,
- 5 grams of black cumin, coriander, and cloves
- 10 grams of cardamom and nutmeg,
- Boil all ingredients making up the pot 3 cups of water, waiting for water to boil and the remaining 1 cup.
- Strain the water and take medication three times a day each 1/3 cup.
11. Stimulated Discharge of breast milk
Special women, to stimulate spending milk during nursing can use turmeric fertilizers are added to the breasts. Here’s how:
- Turmeric crushed into powder and smeared around the breast once every 2 days, especially in the early days of breastfeeding. Menstruation is not smooth
- Turmeric, coriander 1/2 tea spoon, tea spoon nutmeg 1/2, 1/2 handful of leaves spreading. All ingredients are finely ground, boiled with 1 liter of water to boiling, strain cool. drink one cup a day.
12. Diabetes mellitus
- Three Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt boiled with 1 liter of water to boiling and then strain and chill. Drinking this decoction 1/2 cup 2x a week.
- 2 turmeric rhizome weevil sere
- 1 sheet of bitter leaf finely ground,
- 1 cup of warm water, stir well and then filtered.
This drink is taken once a day for 1 week.
- 1 turmeric, 1 whole lemon, 1 slice of coconut sugar / palm. Salt to taste.
- Turmeric grated and squeezed lime juice,
- mixed with other ingredients and brewed with 1 cup of hot water, then filtered.
Drink every morning after eating.
Ingredients: 1 rhizome turmeric, 1 whole lemon, 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Turmeric grated, squeezed oranges to take water,
- mixed with honey and 1/2 cup warm water, stirring until evenly distributed and screened.
Drinking regularly 2 days
16. Turmeric can prevent heartburn.
- Take 1 seed turmeric rather large, then clean the turmeric until no longer scars remaining soil attached.
- Peeled it clean, grated turmeric to have small portions. Set aside.
- Take brown sugar and slices to taste, mix them together using hot water. Stir and until it looks thickened, then grated turmeric before you strain it and drink while warm. Keep going until you lose your heat in.
17. Prevent Itching And Skin Diseases.
- Take 1 vertebra turmeric, clean and scar turmeric.
- Take then crushed clove seeds, grated turmeric before you mix with seeds collision clove and jasmine.
- Knead, then smeared on the body that itch. To prevent injury, you simply mix the grated turmeric and tamarind kawak, and apply to the wound to dry and does not feel pain anymore.
18. Prevent discomfort in the mouth such as mouth sores, swelling of the mouth and itching in the throat.
Clean the turmeric first, then grated turmeric and mix the juice with a little salt water. Keep going until the pain goes away.
Benefits of Turmeric For Beauty
Turmeric is also quite high in vitamin C. That’s why this plant is often used to treat a variety of diseases by traditional means such as measles, allergies, ulcers, cancer, and vomiting.
Additionally, Turmeric contains antiseptic ingredients suitable for preventing inflammation of acne and wounds. Can treat rashes and itching, restore damage to the burned skin due to exposure to sunlight, and brighten skin tone.
1. Turmeric for Treating Acne
To treat acne, you can make a face mask of turmeric. The trick, mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder or juice 3 tablespoons fresh turmeric. Mix with a little yogurt and honey. Stir up into a thick paste. Wear a face mask during 15 minutes. Do not be too long, because turmeric also contains strong dyes are difficult to lose. After that, wash your face with clean water.
2. Overcoming oily skin
Turmeric can control the production of excess oil and sebum in your pores. You can make a mask for oily skin by mixing 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder with 3 tablespoons lemon or lime ripe. Wear the mask on your face. Let stand for about 15 minutes. After that, rinse with warm water until clean.
3. Disguise wrinkles and prevent premature aging
The content of nutrients in turmeric is also beneficial to address wrinkles and slow the aging process. To get the anti-aging effects of turmeric, make masks made of 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of rice flour, 1 tablespoon milk, and 1 tablespoon of tomato juice. Wear a mask of the face and neck. Let stand for 20 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
4. Overcoming pigmentation
The effect of anti-inflammatory and antiseptic in turmeric can be used for the pigmentation of the skin and cool the burned skin due to sun exposure. If you experience skin problems like this, simply apply a mixture of turmeric powder and fresh cucumber juice for 20 to 30 minutes. Perform routine until the color of your skin back to its original state.
5. Reduce fur
Who would have thought that turmeric can also be used to slow hair growth on the body? To be a feather in your body is not fast growing, diligent wearing scrubs made from powdered turmeric and flour chickpeas (garbanzo beans / nuts / gram). Wear this scrubs at least twice a week for a month to get the results.
6. Overcome dandruff and hair loss
Itchy scalp and dandruff? Or you are experiencing hair loss. Treat only with turmeric. You do this by applying grated turmeric on the scalp. The content of nutrients in turmeric will nourish your scalp, preventing hair loss and flaking of the scalp.
7. Smooth leather heels and elbows
If the skin in the area crusty heels and elbows, you can soften it with turmeric. The trick Mix turmeric powder and coconut oil, then rub in the heel and rough elbows. Make a light massage be a solution of turmeric and coconut oil seep. Let stand for 10 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
8. Remove dead skin cells
Turmeric can be used for exfoliation, because the content and texture of turmeric can exfoliate dead skin cells gently, without making skin irritation. Make a body scrub of turmeric powder and flour chickpeas (garbanzo beans / nuts arab / gram). This scrub will make your skin radiant and brighter.
9. Natural hair dye
To get dark blonde color, you can dye your hair with saffron. Sharp yellow color will coat your hair and produces natural dark blonde color. Prepare a quarter cup of grated turmeric, saffron, then pour the warm water and squeeze-squeeze until you get a cup of turmeric concentrated solution. Enter turmeric solution into a spray bottle, then sprays until evenly to the hair shaft. If the hair is dry, rinse thoroughly. Repeat this process every two days.
The side effects of use of Turmeric
Although it has many benefits, excessive use of turmeric also has side effects. Here are some of the negative side effects of turmeric:
- Causing digestive system disorders, these effects will arise if you consume turmeric in a long time and with excessive dosage, so to avoid indigestion should not be too excessive in taking it.
- Allergies For those who have allergies to consume turmeric can make your skin itch were initially marked by the appearance of red spots. well if you have problems of this kind should immediately stop stop taking and see a doctor immediately.
- The effect is not good for pregnant women, for those mothers who are pregnant and nursing, mothers should avoid excessive use of turmeric and too much, for the good you should consult a doctor for proper use manner.
- Avoid turmeric during chemotherapy, a study showed turmeric has the ability to reduce the effects of chemotherapy, so for those of you who are undergoing chemotherapy should avoid foods and beverages that contain turmeric, so that the effects of your chemotherapy is not reduced.
- Increase the number of gastric acid production, it is not recommended for people with ulcers and gastric disorders due to excess consumption of turmeric enabled us to increase production of stomach acid, you should ask your doctor how to properly in consumption,
One of the best ways to avoid side effects and to get the health benefits of turmeric is knowing the side effects of turmeric so that we can minimize the occurrence of things that are not desirable. Now we know all about turmeric plants. I hope you get an important information, guys. Lets stay healthy.
Please Share if This Information Useful ^V^!