Gomutra literally translates to “cow urine”. It is commonly known to be therapeutic and often used in Ayurveda or alternative traditional Indian Medicine. India has all these amazing and famous herbal plant ever. There are health benefits of Cardamon, health benefits of Indian bay leaves, or health benefits of Indian long pepper. You mention it.
But little did you know, it also offers something more. As we all know, cow has always been worshiped in India, along with all of its “offering” such as milk, ghee, curd, dung and include urine. It is believed to have spiritual, traditional, medicinal benefits in some ways.
We can gain benefits from Gomutra by drink few cc or spray it all over the house, but today we’re going to talk about benefits of bathing with Gomutra. What we need to know is, Gomutra focused on special spiritual healing. There are a lot of types of Gomutra, but the most effective one is the one belongs to Indian cow. Due to its spiritual surroundings, Indian cow has the best spiritual purity and it has the ability to removes the negatives side effects and attract divine frequencies.
Moreover, the Indian cow must consume sattvik food and mentally healthy. Benefits of bathing with Gomutra will last for 6 month from chemical point of view, and it will last for 5 years from the spiritual healing ability. Regardless, loads of chemical composition in its magic formula, there has been no scientific record and no relevance to its healing ability. But keep up the good faith because Gomutra has so many to offer and not to mention it’s fantastic contains.
Nutrients in Gomutra
- Carbolic Acid
- Calcium salts
- Vitamin A, B, C, D, E
- Gold acids
Benefits of bathing with Gomutra
Given the history and fact about gomutra, it seems obvious that we should at least try to bath with gomutra. So without further ado, here are health benefits of bathing with gomutra.
- Remove toxin and blood abnormalities – It has used to cure anemia, stabilizes blood formation, maintain balance between red blood cells & hemoglobin and decrease acidic contents of blood
- Natural stimulant of urinary track, treatment for kidney stones– It has been practiced for a very long time, that gomutra cures various painful condition
- Brings more energetic life, help with anxiety and nervousness – It has been said that gomutra could help neutralizing oxidative stress and relieving free radicals.
- Increase immunity – Gomutra is said to increase immune system and increase disease resistance by 104%. It’s a perfect immune booster to fight againts body infections and wound healing
- Germicide – Cow urine has antimicrobial qualities to attack trouble-making bacteria. And it’s properties such as urea, creatinine, carbolic acid presence its germicidal qualities
- As an antibiotic and anti-toxic – Gomutra has the power of antibiotic resistance and has been found to be effective against certain drug resistant bacterial strains
How to bath with Gomutra
- Massage topically on an affected body part
- Put a few cc of Gomutra in bath water
Recommendation Usage of Gomutra
Benefits of bathing with gomutra has been believed if it is used on daily basis and it’s healing ability lasts for 6 hours. Furthermore, we kindly have to set aside our feelings due to the fact that it is cow urine.
We will get distracted by its smell or taste but the psychological burden is way to small compared to the advantages Gomutra’s offered. Besides Gomutra, you can also check many other Indian herbs health benefits.