Coconut oil is well known for an effective hair and skin nutrition which can make your hair and skin healthy just like the health benefits of olive oil on hair and skin. The coconut oil is rich in good fats which is the good source of energy and make us able to fight microbes and of course great for your cooking.
Other than that, you can eliminate a lot of toxins which cause the chemical substance in our body. The best thing about coconut oil is that the price is very friendly and so healthy for your health. Then, coconut oil can penetrate your skin to a deeper level because of the molecule is so small and light.
I am sure you’ll be surprised if you know how valuable a coconut oil for your hair and skin.
The Benefits of Coconut Oil for Your Hair
Thus, Here Are Health Benefits of Coconut Oil for Hair and Skin:
- If you want to have a shiny and pretty hair you can have it at an affordable price. You don’t have to spend a lot of your money and to time to have a beautiful hair. You can use coconut as your hair treatment and have a naturally healthy hair. It is so easy to apply, just massage your scalp with virgin oil to moisturize and clean your hair.
- Other than moisturizing your hair, the coconut oil is perfect for growing your hair. Moreover, the coconut oil is so effective to strengthen your hair roots. Then, to use it you can massage your scalp with a coconut oil and then you can wash it with shampoo. Then, you can use it as hot oil massage treatment for you who want a strong and shiny hair.
- Sometimes, dandruff can occur because of dry scalp. In this case, your hair will lose its moisture. To prevent that can happen, you can apply coconut oil to your scalp and massage it gently to ease the blood circulation all over your head and to keep your scalp moisture.
How to Get Health Benefits of Coconut Oil for Skin
Here are more Health Benefits of Coconut Oil for Hair and Skin:
- Coconut Oil As Body Butter
You can create body butter using shea butter, coconut oil, essential oil, jojoba oil which is great to provide your nutrition form your skin and hair. In this case, you can get the health benefits of jojoba oil besides. Moreover, the result will be much better than the commercial skin care.
The reason why it is so great for your skin is coconut oil will help your skin to prevent losing moisture through your skin pore. Its fat can makes your skin looks healthy and feels so smoothy.
- Coconut As Body Scrub
The great thing about coconut oil is its capability to get rid the dead cells in your skin by scrubbing to gain the benefits of coconut scrubs. To make it you can mix the coconut oil with coconut sugar to get a smooth skin. For a better result do it 3 times a week.
- Coconut Oil As Body Oil
For you who have seriously dry skin, coconut oil is one of the best remedies for you. To use it, rub coconut oil in your hand and apply it as a body lotion like the health benefits of olive oil on hair and skin. You can focus rubbing spots like knees, elbows which is more likely to be the dry spot.
- Use it as Cuticle Oil
You can use coconut oil for your home manicure. By rubbing the coconut oil will helps loosen up cuticles. Make it easy to cut or push back.
The coconut oil has caprid, caprylic, and lauric fatty acid that can be used as antimicrobial and disinfectant to help your body against infection.
- Coconut Oil As Detox Bath
One of the benefits of coconut oil is, you can use it as detox bath. And it is a great way to keep your body clean and healthy. To create it you mix coconut oil with a quarter cup of Epsom salt. In this case, you can gain the benefits of Epsom salt too. Then you can add it to your hot tub. To make it even better you can add aromatherapy. Surely, coconut oil can make your skin prettier.
- Coconut Oil For Dry Hands
It can be annoying if you have a dry hand, especially after washing dishes. The great news is you can use coconut oil to make your hand get its required nutrition yo keep your hand healthy. To use it, you can rub the coconut oil into your hands and cover it with gloves to have a maximum result.