Origins is an American brand of cosmetics and beauty products which is one group with the more famous Estee Lauder brand. In fact, it is one of the original companies within “The Estee Lauder Companies” group. Origins have differentiated by products in the group by using natural and organic ingredients for its offerings.
In addition, one of Origins’ lineup already carries a 95% organic seal certified by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)! For now, we are going to discover more about one of Origins’ staple product, the Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning, and not to forget the benefits Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning.
An Introduction to Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning
Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning by Origins is a two-in-one purifying mask and skin refiner that is formulated using Canadian willow herb, Persian silk tree, jojoba beads and some other active ingredients that are potent to smooth and refine pores and boost the skin’s overall texture and quality.
What are its Benefits?
- Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning Manages Sebum Really Well
Rose clay is really good at absorbing sebum from the skin so that the skin gets slightly drier and no prevent acne pimples naturally can appear in between.
- Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning Cleanses the Pores Very Deeply
Common to other types of health benefits of red clay masks, Origins Rose Clay Mask also cleanses the pores by removing dirt and impurities from the deepest areas of the pores and shrinking the pores once it is clean for everlasting skin clarity.
- Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning Fixes Dullness as well as Uneven Texture
Aside from fixing and making the skin texture even – just like the product’s name suggest – it also fixes dullness in terms of providing a glowing effect to the skin.
- Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning is Safe for Sensitive Skin
Rose clay in general is very gentle, soothing yet mild, which makes it a very ideal choice to be put on sensitive and how to get rid of acne prone skin.
- Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning is Parabens Free
Parabens is a type of preservative commonly found in deodorants, lotions, lipsticks, shampoos, soaps, etc which is often associated with the cells found inside benefits of cabbage for breasts health tumour.
- Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning is Formulated with no Sulfates Present
Sulfates form when sulfuric acid reacts with other chemicals. The main disadvantages of sulfates are they may cause irritation to the eyes, skin, and scalp.
- Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning Contains No Phthalates
Phthalates are industrial chemicals normally used to soften PVC plastic, which are dangerous for our body since they may damage our liver, kidney, lungs, and the reproductive system.
- Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning Has Kaolinite
Kaolin is a clay mineral traditionally used for treating diarrhea and cholera, but are abundant in clay masks too because they absorb oil, dirt and other impurities from the surface of our skin.
How to Use Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Burning
- First, wash your face as usual with your favourite cleanser.
- Dry the skin first before applying.
- Apply evenly on the face while avoiding the eye area.
- Leave it on the skin for 10 minutes.
- Next, dampen the fingers, and use them to massage the face in order to provide an exfoliating advantage.
- Once everything is done, rinse well.
- Apply your favourite serum and moisturizer afterwards.
- To boost one’s regimen, use the mask once or twice a week.
Cautions and Recommendations
As usual, health benefits clay soil mask and rose clay should always be treated only for external use. When consumed by mouth, they may lead to critically low levels of iron and potassium.