Jamun fruit is a fruit of an evergreen tropical tree that typically grown in throughout Southeast Asia. Scientifically named Syzygium cumini, Jamun fruit comes from the flowering plant family called Myrtaceae. (some others called it Jambolan, Jambil, Indian blackberry, and Java plum.). It is of an oval shaped with green color, turning pink to deep […]
- Benefits of Green Chili During Pregnancy (Moms Should Know!)
- 16 Proven Health Benefits of Plums during Pregnancy
- Hidden Benefits of Eating Ripe Bananas during Pregnancy You Need to Know!
- 16 Health Benefits of Listening to Classical Music – Pregnancy – Babies
- 12 Causes of Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy