Jamun fruit is a fruit of an evergreen tropical tree that typically grown in throughout Southeast Asia. Scientifically named Syzygium cumini, Jamun fruit comes from the flowering plant family called Myrtaceae. (some others called it Jambolan, Jambil, Indian blackberry, and Java plum.). It is of an oval shaped with green color, turning pink to deep […]
- 27 Health Benefits of Malay Apple #1 Top For Pregnant Woman
- 7 Wonderful Health Benefits of Eating Tulsi Leaves during Pregnancy
- 10 Health Benefits of Chocolate During Pregnancy For Fetal Growth
- Hidden Benefits of Eating Ripe Bananas during Pregnancy You Need to Know!
- 14 Health Benefits of Watermelon During Pregnancy