Neem leaves are popular in the traditional medicine world. They are famously known as multi talented medicine. They contain substances that work perfectly well to heal various illnesses, from the most trivial illness until the most serious one. The nutrition that are found in neem leaves are:
- gliserida acid
- dekahidro tetrametil
- oksosiklopenta natolfuran
- acetate acid
- hexa hydro
There are 18 health benefits of Neem Leaves for your body as natural remedies and preventing some health problems.
1. Healing Diabetes.
Neem leaves can be used to heal diabetes. Boil 7 pieces of neem leaves with two glasses of water until it remains 1 glass. Strain and let it cold. Drink it every morning, noon, and evening.
2. Healing Intestinal Worm.
Several biochemical substances in neem leaves are useful for healing intestinal worm case in children. Drink neem water extracted routinely or drink water that has been used to boil neem leaves routinely.
3. Relieving Diarrhoea.
Neem leaves are the best medicine for diarrhoea. There are 2 recipes of neem leaves for diarrhoea:
- Boil 5 pieces of neem leaves with 3 glasses of water for 2 minutes.
- After it is cold, add honey and drink it immediately.
- Boil 7 pieces of neem leaves with 3 glasses of water.
- Let them boil until they remain 1 glass of water.
- Strain it and drink it every morning, noon, and evening.
- Add honey if you think the taste is too bitter.
4. Healing Malaria
For healing malaria, the potion is the same as healing diarrhoea. Take 7 pieces of neem leaves. Boil them in 3 glasses of water until it remains 1 glass. Strain and drink it. We must drink it in the morning and afternoon.
5. Healing Catching a Cold.
For healing catching a cold:
- Boil 7 pieces of dried neem leaves and ginger in a 3 glasses of water until it remains 1 glass.
- Strain it and drink while it is still warm.
- Drink it in the morning or in the evening before sleeping.
6. Lowering Blood Sugar Level.
Based on the research, consuming 14 pieces of extracted oil neem leaves for 14 days routinely is effective to prevent blood sugar level increased. The extract of neem leaves has the same hypoglycemic activity that is similar to glibenclamide (the substance for lowering diabates). Drink the boiled neem water routinely. The performance of neem leaves is good for reducing our blood sugar level:
- Take a handful of dried neem leaves.
- Boil with 2 glasses of water until it remains 1 glass.
- Drink the potion every morning and afternoon.
- We can feel the effect of this potion after two weeks drinking.
7. Making Our Blood Runs Smoothly.
One of the benefits of neem leaves is make our blood smoothly running. This is because neem leaves contains oil that facilitates our blood to run smoothly so that our blood becomes clean. Besides, the oxygen in our blood is more optimal.
8. Cleaning Our Wound.
The water that has been used for boiling neem leaves can be used for washing bruise. This is because neem leaves naturally contains anti bacteria.
9. Healing hepatitis.
Apart from their bitter taste, neem leaves have several substances and important compound that are useful for healing hepatitis and liver disease.
10. Relieving Rheumatism.
Neem leaves contain azachdirichtin, oxituranoe, acetyl acid and gliserda oil. Those substances are antipretic and anti rheumatis. Both are effective for relieving rheumatism.
11. Healing Leukemia.
The water that has been used for boiling neem leaves is drank 3 times a day (2-3 spoonful). It is hard to notice the effect directly. However, after 1 month drinking routinely, the healing progress can be noticed. Leukemia patients who drink this potion regularly still experience dialysis regularly. But their red blood cells (eritrosit) are getting stable.
12. Prevent Stroke
Stroke happens because our blood cannot run smoothly to our brain. This is caused by high calcium. But if our blood runs smoothly, the blood that contains oxygen and carbon dioxide can exchange well. Consuming neem leaves reduces the risk of stroke.
13. Reducing Coronary Heart Disease.
This disease is similar to stroke. Therefore, obesity patients are risky to suffer from heart coronary disease. Consuming neem leaves will facilitate our blood to run smoothly which eventually decrease the risk of heart coronary disease.
14. Increasing Immunity System.
Our immunity system will definitely increase if we are in our best shape. This is because our blood brings oxygen optimally so that the toxic can be discharged and neutralized faster. This can increase our immunity system so that it is able to combat the pathogen and another destructive substances.
15. Healing Eczema and Scabies.
Neem leaves contain anti bacteria substance that helps to heal skin problem, such as eczema and scabies. Washing these two skin problems with water that has been used for boiling neem leaves are effective to heal them.
16. Healing Cancer.
Recent research finds that neem leaves is useful for healing cancer. This is because there is a substance, azadiractine (C35H44 dan O16 ) that is able to reduce the growth of cancer cells in our body.
17. Preventing the Development of AIDS Virus.
AIDS is one of the most killer disease in the world. However, nowadays, technology has found several methods to prevent this dangerous disease. One of them is using neem leaves. Neem leaves is powerful to stop the growth of AIDS cells. Neem leaves contain azadiractin (C35H44 dan O16 ) that has 17 different poison components. Azadiractin is claimed to be the most powerful toxin for virus.
18. Controlling Birth Rate.
Neem leaves are safe to be consumed by expectant mothers to postpone their pregnancy. They prevent the sperm to enter the ovum so that fertilization can be prevented.
Neem leaves are not only good for our health but also for our beauty, especially our skin and hair.
4 Benefits of Neem Leaves for Our Skin:
1. Reducing Black Spots and Skin Pigmentation.
Skin aging is marked by skin pigmentation and black spot. Neem leaves are good for those two problems. This is how:
- Mix neem powder with sandalwood powder, basil extracted and rose water until they become smooth pasta.
- Apply the pasta on our face until it dries.
- Wash our face.
2. Healing Acnes and Blackheads.
The main cause of acnes is excessive oil in our face. They are effective for removing acnes, scar, and black spots. This is how to treat acnes:
- Wash our face with water that has been used for boiling neem leaves every night. This treatment is good for removing blackheads.
- Mix neem leaves and turmeric. These two components are useful as a skin toner.
- Boil them togther.
- Wash our face with the water that has been used for boiling neem leaves and turmeric.
3. Healing Psoriasis
Psoriasis is one of the skin problems that are often marked by scaly skin, itchy, and red crusty skin. This condition brings uncomfortable and painful condition. Neem oil is useful for healing the itchy and skin irritation. The oil moistures the skin to prevent the problems worse. For getting the best benefit, mix neem powder with milk, yogurt, and rose powder until they become soft pasta. Apply this potion and let it for 15 minutes before we wash with running water.
4. Minifying Skin Pores.
One of the common skin aging is the growing of our skin pores. Neem mask is good for resolving this problem. This is how:
- Mix the water that has been used for boiling neem leaves with yogurt, pure honey and soy milk and corn starch (maize grain).
- Apply this to our face routinely 3 times a week before sleeping.
2 Benefits of Neem Leaves for Our Hair:
- Resolving dandruff and dried hair.
Mix the water that has been used for boiling neem leaves with honey. Apply this to our hair as a conditioner. This is effective for resolving dandruff and make our wooly hair smooth. This is also effective for resolving hair loss. Boil a cup of neem leaves and use the water as hair conditioner.
- Hair Conditioner.
Mix the water that has been used for boiling neem leaves with honey and apply to our hair as a conditioner. The routine application of this potion will make our dry free from hair loss.
For curing severe health problems, we do not need to spend much money as many traditional medication is available around us. Neem leaves is one of perfect medication.