Do you know that there is a small fruit with red color that has a lot of benefits for your health? Yes, it is a tomato. A fruit that you can find on salad, soup or even juice. Despite its small size, you will be surprised of its amazing health benefits. It is amazing for skin, hair, eyes and other body parts’ treatment.
Tomato is very rich in lycopene, a substance that makes the red color in tomato. It is very beneficial for your health, especially skin and hair. No wonder that some hair care products are using tomatoes as one of the ingredients. Tomato promotes antioxidants and lycopene that are very helpful to prevent hair loss and damage. Besides, it is also rich in vitamins, such as vitamin A, B, C and E that are able to get the dry hair replaced and stimulates hair growth.
Tomatoes are very delicious when they are cooked into soup. Its red color always makes it attractive to be tasted. Besides, the process of making tomato soup is also simple and easy. By combining it with other great ingredients, tomato soup will be perfect for your day.
Read Incredible Health Benefits of Tomato Soup for Skin Treatment (#2 is Amazing!) to know more about tomato soup health benefits. null
Nutrients of tomato soup for hair growth
Tomato is very nutritious for your health, especially for hair growth. Here are the nutrients contained in tomato soup that are very good for hair growth:
Tomatoes contain high amount of protein. Protein helps to stimulate hair growth. Besides, it will also improve the development of hair follicles so that your hair can grow faster.
Vitamin C in tomato will help you to maintain the strength of your hair. As a result, your hair will not get damaged easily.
Lycopene in tomato helps you to restore the color of your hair. So, you do not have to get worried of being exposed to sunlight, as your hair color will stay restored by regular consumption of tomato soup.
Not only beneficial for eyes’ health, vitamin A in tomato is also very great for nourishing your hair so that stay moist and does not get dry and brittle easily. null
What are the benefits of tomato soup for hair growth?
As stated before, tomatoes are rich in nutrients that are good for skin and hair. It has lots of vitamins, such as vitamin A, C and E that are very helpful for stimulating hair growth. Here are the benefits of tomato soup for hair growth:
Make your hair shiny
By consuming tomato soup, having shiny hair is not a dream anymore. Tomatoes will help to improve the appearance of your hair, by making it smooth and shiny. It brings back the vitality of your hair.
No more hair loss
Do you experience hair loss now? Say good bye to it because you will never experience it again after consuming tomato soup regularly. Tomato is rich in vitamins that help you to fight hair loss.
Dandruff? No way!
Tomatoes help to remove dandruff on your hair. Besides applying tomato juice on your scalp, you can also enjoy tomatoes in your soup. The effect is the same! Moreover, tomatoes also act as conditioner that helps you getting soft and silky hair.
Read All Benefits of Curry Leaves for Dandruff and How to Use.
Tomatoes act as a natural conditioner for your hair. No more frizzy hair and welcome soft, smooth, silky and shiny hair!
Apart from its amazing effects, tomatoes consumption should be monitored, not excessively consumed each day. Because something that is consumed excessively, though it is very healthy, will lead to serious problem. How should you limit the consumption of tomato soup?
- Too much consumption of tomato will lead to kidney stones. Tomatoes are rich in calcium and oxalate compounds, so that if you have experienced minor kidney problems, you are not recommended to take too much tomatoes. Your body will find it hard to digest these two elements.
- You might experience vitamin overdose. You know that tomatoes are rich in vitamins. It provides you with 1,025 IU of vitamin A and 17 mg of vitamin C. Consuming one medium size tomato already gives you half and one-tenth of your daily vitamin consumption. Vitamin overdose will lead you to several symptoms, such as nausea and headache.
Healthy tomato soup recipe for hair growth
Here is the recipe of tomato soup for your hair growth. Check this out!
To make it, you will need:
- 30 oz of chicken broth
- 1 can of tomato puree (or crushed tomatoes)
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Basil (handful, chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- Ricotta cheese (for garnish)
How to make it
- Put tomatoes and chicken broth into a large pot. Cook them over medium heat until bubbles appear.
- Lower the heat and put the cream into the pot.
- Season it with salt and pepper and let them simmer in 15 minutes.
- Blend the tomatoes by using blender or hand blender.
- Put half of the basil and stir it well.
- Remove the heat and pour the soup into a bowl.
- Garnish it with a spoon of ricotta cheese and sprinkle some chopped basil leaves on top.
- Enjoy the soup!
Don’t you feel amazed of this incredible fruit? It is a very small fruit, but it has a lot of amazing effects on your body. Try this recipe at home and you will feel the difference on your hair and skin as well.
Read 10 Surprise Benefits of Zamzam Water for Hair Growth You Never Predicted Before and Benefits of Castor Oil and Peppermint Oil for Hair Growth and How to Use It for another treatment of hair growth.