Benefits of Ganozhi Shampoo and Why You Should Buy Them Now
Are you going on a date with someone special? Guess what, ladies; men do care about your hair! Neither the style nor the color; men pay attention to its health. The problem is, not many women take care of it correctly making the hair looks oily, flat, and dull.
Don’t worry! DXN, an affordable brand, has some perfect products for your hair problem. Here are benefits of Ganozhi Shampoo and why you should buy them ASAP to save your date!
What is DXN and who is behind it?
Before we go further, let’s find out about DXN and some of its facts:
1. Founded in 1993 by Lim Siow Jin, DXN is based in one of Asian countries and has been producing high quality products concerning women’s beauty. Some of its products are shampoo, body lotion, body wash, soap, tooth paste, massage oil, even tea tree cream!
2. Lim Siow Jin graduated from a reputable university in India. During his study, he found out that Ganoderma (or commonly called Lingzhi), has many benefits for human health including hair. See the name Ganozhi there? Now you can guess what it means.
3. The founder has deep interest toward promoting human’s health through herbal products. That is why almost all of his products are herbal. Therefore, there is no need to worry about side effects.
4. Lim Siow Jin is a man with so many awards including Prominent Business Leader Award (2010), The Medal of Brand Scientist (2010), Albert Schweitzer Award (2002), and many more.
Ganozhi Shampoo; A Life Safer
Now, what is Ganozhi shampoo and why you should buy it as soon as you can? It is a brand of herbal shampoo which has so many benefits for your hair. So far, there is only one variant of this shampoo but it is claimed that it can solve problems such as:
1. Split ends
Split ends, or if you fancy scientific name trichoptilosis, is a condition that makes the end of your hair split. In some cases, the split starts from the middle of the hair strand too. It is caused by many reasons: physical, mechanical, and environmental problems. From now on, stop brushing and combing your wet hair too harshly because it is one of the major causes of split ends! Also, you may also try and get the Benefits of Ketoconazole Shampoo for Healthy Hair Treatment
2. Hair loss
Let’s admit that hair loss is suck especially when you find hair on your white t-shirt. How does that happen? Well, hair loss, or alopecia, occurs in both men and women.
Hair loss is a common process in our body, though. It means that our body is restarting a new life as each follicle (the singular hair strand) has its own time limit. As the cycle goes, old ones will be replaced by new ones.
Yet, it doesn’t mean that you can stay calm if you find too many hair strands on your brush or comb every time you style your hair. Take a closer look at your hair products: they might be the cause! It is the same as the Benefits of Loreal Clay Shampoo
Feeling itchy that you want to scratch your scalp a lot? It can be a sign that you suffer from dandruff. It is a condition happening on your scalp causing white thingy comes off of your head and falls all over your black t-shirt. It is not life threatening but it definitely reduces self-esteem.
Genetic factors and environmental problems are two major points that cause dandruff to happen. You can schedule an appointment with your doctor if you have severe dandruff problems as it might be a sign of seborrheic dermatitis. It is the same as the Benefits of Purple Shampoo for Hair Health
4. Dry hair
Try to touch your hair for a second. Does it feel like you touch a dry straw? If yes, you have dry hair. This problem arises due to the lack of moisture over the hair. If this condition continues, it reduces the appearance of your hair—it becomes dull, not shiny, and lifeless.
Your habit might be the cause of it. How many times do you wash your hair in a week? It is suggested that you do not wash it more than three times as washing hair can strip healthy oil from the hair, making it unprotected. Your shampoo might contribute as well. Wrong ingredients make your hear gasp for moisture. It is the same as the Health Benefits of Rosemary Shampoo for Natural Hair Treatment.
Ganozhi Shampoo ingredient that is good for your hair
Ganozhi shampoo is claimed suitable for all kinds of hair: dry hair, oily, dull, and many more. This shampoo contains:
1. Balanced PH
It is important that you keep the PH on your hair balance since it will affect the growth and performance of your hair. However, it is quite difficult to reach the balance if there are so many chemical substances being put in a product.
Produced in high quality factory, ganozhi shampoo is one of not-so-many shampoo brands that can achieve it. Balanced PH in a shampoo is quite rare, folks, so grab ‘em fast!
2. Ganoderma extract
Ganoderma is heavily contained in Lingzhi. It is a kind of mushroom which is widely used in China since 2000 years ago.
Chinese calls it “the immortal mushroom” because of its benefits. Lingzhi mushroom can defeat heart disease, prevent cancer, boost immune support and system, protect liver from the deadly hepatitis B, and cure diseases caused by viruses and bacteria. Now, imagine what it can do to your hair!
3. Vitamin B5
Panthothenic acid, commonly known as vitamin B5 can be found in human food such as milk, vegetables, and nuts, and is good for the growth of your hair.
How to use Ganozhi Shampoo
Using this shampoo is super easy, but if you need steps, here you go:
1. Make sure that you wet your hair before using this shampoo.
2. Pour the content on the palms of your hair sufficiently.
3. Put the shampoo on your hair. Apply it thoroughly and wait for 20 minutes to give the ingredients time to absorb. You can also do light massages according to your preference.
4. Wash the hair. Make sure your hair is clean.
Considering all of the benefits of Ganozhi shampoo, its ingredients, and its easy way to use, there is no reason for you to not buy it right now. Good luck for your date(s)!