72 Incredible Carrot Juice Benefits Based on Its Nutrition
What do you think about juice? That’s right. Juice is easiest way in enjoying vegetables. There are different types of vegetables that can be used as a juice. One of them is carrot juice, a juice made with carrots as the main material. Technological inventions to make juice using a juicer with a twin gear and centrifugal easier for us to consume fruits or vegetables in an easy way.
Before using a juicer with a twin gear and centrifugal juicer like this now using hydraulic press technology. Now juicer is very practical and easy to use. Carrot juice is one of the easiest ways to get a lot of essential minerals and vitamins contained in carrots. This will support our body. Drink carrot juice is different with eat carrot. Especially, regarding the benefits for the work of our stomach.
Carrots (Daucus carota L.) is not plants that originated from Indonesia. Historically, carrot originated from East Asia and Central Asia. This plant is found growing wild around 6,500 years ago. Aquaculture development in Southeast Asia in Taiwan. In 1964 the total area of carrot plants in the country of about 461 hectares. Gradually planting carrot spread to countries with a hot climate (tropical), including to Indonesia.
In 100 grams of carrots contain:
- Vitamin A SI 12000
- calories 42 grams
- protein 2 grams
- carbohydrate 3 grams
- Calcium 39 mg
- phosphorus 37 milligrams
- iron 8 milligrams
- vitamin B 106 milligrams
- vitamin C 6 milligrams
In a cup carrot juice, there are some nutritions that are actually beneficial to the body, namely:
a). Calories: abaut 80 calories.
- Fats: 7 grams
- Protein: 1.3 grams
- Carbohydrates: 18 grams.
c). Vitamins and Minerals:
Many vitamins and minerals that are needed by our bodies every day in a cup carrot juice:
- Iron: 1,1 mg.
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin B.
- Vitamin E.
Carrots are vegetables with bright orange color. The most commonly eaten are the tuber, which saves a lot of essential nutrients for the body. The benefits of carrots are best known as eyes care to remain lucid and capable of strengthening the power of vision. Communities know these properties because it contains high vitamin A in carrots.
Actually, beside for eyes care, there are some benefits of carrots, such as: caring for the skin health, overcome constipation and more.
Carrots also offer a number of benefits for dental health and intelligence. For your information, this is the benefits of material that contain in Carrots Juice that can support our nutrition and mineral daily requirements:
1 -4 Carrot Juice Benefits from Its Calories (4%)
A cup carrot juice contains about 80 calories. Your body need intake of 2,000 calories a day, then a cup of carrot juice has fill about 4 percent of your daily total calorie.
- The human body needs calories to survive, without calories our cells will die.
- The source of calories obtained from food and beverages.
- If we only consume less number of calories your body needs every day, we probably would haven’t enjoyed a happy and healthy life.
- If our calorie intake is too low or too high, we will the health complications.
5 – 9 Carrot Juice Benefits from Its Fat
A cup of carrot juice contains only 0.7 grams of fat. Benefit of fat to our body:
- Fat Health care Supports Organ. Fatisan important substance to protect the health of several organs such as the kidneys, liver, heart andgut.
- Fat as an energy source. In every 1 gram of fat provides about 9 calories for the body.
- Fat as a Source of Growth Sel. Fat is important to provide protection to the outer layer of cells or cell membrane.
- Supporting the production of hormones. A hormone needed by the body to regulate organ systems work and response system for the body. Fat has a role to maintain the hormone production so, helps maintain a healthy body.
- Fat Helps Skin Health. Fat also has a very important role for maintaining healthy skin. People who experience lack of fat to be seen with signs of scaly skin and dull.
10 – 23 Carrot Juice Benefits from its Potassium (18%)
A cup carrot juice have 18 percent potassium of the recommended daily requirements. Potassium is an important electrolyte that also desperately need. Potassium can be regarded as an important nutrient for health because some potassium for health benefits:
- Prevent Stroke. Potassium is taking an important role to maintain brain function in order to normal condition. It is important to prevent the occurrence of strokes in the human brain. The fact that a person suffering from a stroke was known deficiency of essential nutrients in the human body.
- Prevent Low Blood Sugar: Decreased levels of potassium can also cause a decrease in blood sugar levels. A decrease in blood sugar levels are marked by sweating, headache, weakness, trembling and nervous. Potassium chloride and sodium intake will provide direct assistance to the condition.
- Prevent Muscle Disorders: Potassium plays an important role in muscle contraction. The concentration of potassium which is absolutely necessary for muscle contraction and relaxation of muscles regularly. Most of the potassium ions in the human body are in muscle cells. Potassium maintains muscle and nerve function optimally.
- Prevent Cramps: Muscle cramps are due to the low levels of potassium in the blood, a condition known as hypokalemia.
- Maintain Brain Function: Potassium channels play a major role in maintaining the brain’s electrical conductivity, and that affects brain function. Calcium is also involved in higher brain functions such as memory and learning. In addition, serious diseases, such as epilepsy are generally related with lees potassium.
- Normalize Blood Pressure: Potassium helps to reverse the imbalance of sodium in the function of normal blood pressure. Thus, potassium acts as an important element that maintains blood pressure normality in the human body. This means more and minimizes the possibility of hypertension and heart disease. Regulation of blood pressure is the most important function of this mineral.
- Overcome Anxiety and Stress: Potassium is very important for people who suffer from the unwanted mental condition, such as anxiety and stress. Potassium is regarded as a perfect stress buster, thereby ensuring efficient mental performance in humans.
- Muscle strength: Benefits are enough potassium for muscle strength because potassium ensures proper growth of muscle tissue and the proper utilization of energy released during the metabolism to add significant value to the strength of the muscle. Muscles, such as cardiac muscle, prone to paralysis due to potassium deficiency.
- Assist Metabolism: Potassium helps metabolize nutrients, such as: fat, protein and carbohydrates. Thus, potassium has a great value in extracting energy from nutrients consumed by humans.
- Preventing Heart and Kidney Disorders: The health benefits of potassium is to ensure the heart and kidneys remain healthy. It is an irreplaceable role in regulating the function by potassium. In addition, this mineral also helps the kidneys to dispose of waste through excretion. However, to get the proper dose of potassium. You should consult a doctor.
- Maintain water balance: the role of potassium significant other is desired to maintain the water balance in nature the human body. There are many different types of cells, which requires getting the right balance of water to function. And potassium will adjust the balance in these cells.
- As Electrolytes: Potassium plays an important role as electrolytes in the human body. It helps in regulating the level of fluid in the human body, thus, potassium performs important functions in the body.
- Optimizing Nervous System: Potassium helps in enhancing the spirit of a reflex, to send messages from one part of the body to other body parts. This in turn will help the muscle contraction to perform daily activities.
- Potassium Deficiency Symptoms. Any nutritional deficiencies in the body are not desirable, but potassium in this case is not a case that included. Lack of potassium can cause symptoms, such as: muscle weakness and fatigue. Another indication of potassium deficiency, includes: active reflexes, abnormal heart rhythms, palpitations, anemia and severe headaches. In more serious cases, potassium deficiency can cause diseases such as high blood pressure, intestinal pain, swollen glands, and diabetes.
24-33 Carrot Benefits form its Iron (14%)
Iron is an essential mineral for the body. Benefits especially iron to carry oxygen to the blood cells. a cup of carrot juice provides about 1,1 mg of iron or about 14% of the daily requirement of iron as recommended.
Approximately 2/3 of the iron in hemoglobin, contained in the body. Here are some benefits of iron for the body.
- Carrying Oxygen. Iron serves as a carrier of oxygen and was instrumental in transferring oxygen between cells that can distribute by oxygen throughout the body to ensure the ongoing organ functions properly.
- Assist the Establishment of Hemoglobin. Iron plays an important role in forming hemoglobin. Iron is a component forming hemoglobin and give a deep red color to the blood cells and helps carry oxygen to body cells.
- Assist Function Muscles. Iron is an essential ingredient for muscle health. Iron is found in muscle tissue and helps supply oxygen needed for muscle contraction.
- Helps Brain Function. The development of the brain is one of the benefits of iron. Because the oxygen supply to the blood aided by iron and brain uses about 20% of blood oxygen, iron is directly related to brain health and brain function.
- Control Body Temperature. Iron is a facilitator for the regulation of body temperature. The better the absorption capacity of the body to iron, the better control body temperature too.
- Assist Neurotransmitter Synthesis. Iron plays an important role in the formation of some essential neurotransmitters, such as: norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin. Neurotransmitters are chemicals that process and send nerve signals. Chemical substances play an important role in a variety of activities involving nerve and brain function.
- Enhance Immunity. Iron plays an important role in the formation of the immune system to fight disease and infection. Lack of iron causes the body susceptible to disease.
- Assist metabolism. Iron also plays a role in energy metabolism of the body, which energy is extracted from the food consumed will be distributed throughout the body.
- Assist Forming Enzyme. Iron is an essential component making up several enzymes and other essential ingredients in the body, such as: cytochrome, myoglobin, and catalase.
- Preventing and Reversing Anemia. Shortage of food intake of iron can cause anemia (lack of blood). Consuming foods that contain iron can cure some types of anemia.
34-40 Carots Benefits form its Vitamin C (3 mg)
100 g Carrot juice contains as much as 3 milligrams of vitamin C, which is very important for the immune system. The World Health Organization (WHO) for example, set only 45 mg a day. In the UK by 40 mg per day, and the National Academy of Sciences in the United States between 60-95 mg per day. In the US, the maximum intake amount that can be tolerated is 2,000 milligrams per day. This means that by consuming carrot juice you’ve consumed almost 8 percent of the daily requirement of vitamin C. By consuming carrot juice contains vitamin C will get some benefits:
- Overcoming Flu. Vitamin C does not directly heal the Flu. However, the consumption of vitamin C can accelerate the healing of disease Flu.
- Immune System. Vitamin C also has an important to keep the immune system against bacteria, viruses,and free radicals.
- Antioxidants. Vitamin C as an antioxidant other than the body, it can repair skin tissue cells damaged by free radicals.
- Eye Diseases. Meet the daily requirement of vitamin C may help prevent cataracts.
- Healthy Skin. In beauty care, vitamin C has an important role in blood circulation so the skin looks fresher.
- Cancer. Several studies have shown that some women who intake a lot of vitamin C from foods such as fruits or vegetables had a lower risk of breast cancer.
41-48 Carrot Benefits from itsVitamin A (340%)
About 340 percent of the daily requirement of vitamin A as recommended. Carrots are very high in this vitamin. Some of the benefits of vitamin A for the human body.
- Eye health. Vitamin A has an Vitamin that important to human visual perception. This vitamin helps distribute the items that are received by the retina of the eye to the brain as an image.
- Immune system. Vitamin A also serves as an external inum system that protects the body from free radicals, viruses, bacteria, fungi and pathogens. Adequate intake of vitamin A daily mean boost immunity.
- Prevent Cancer. Carrot juice have carotenoids. Carotenoids is antioxidants which have been associated with decreased risk of postmenopausal breast cancer by up to 20%. preventing Cancer. Vitamin A is able to fight cancer by suppressing the growth of DNA in cancer cells. Some studies have found that carrot juice can reduce 50% the risk of some cancers, such as: colorectal, prostate, bladder and cervix. Other studies have shown similar results with lung cancer. The researchers showed that this effect is caused by the content of xanthophylls, lycopene, lutein, gamma-carotene, and alpha-carotene in carrots.
- One form of Vitamin A, known as beta-carotene, a compound with antioxidant activity can counteract free radicals. Both free radicals derived from oxidation of body mupun pollution from outside.
- Control Blood Sugar: Researchers believe that carotenoids in carrots can help regulate your blood sugar levels. The high content of carotenoids in carrots, which has been inversely associated with high blood sugar levels.
- Lungs Healthy: Carrot juice is very good to lung health. This because vitamin A of carrot juice can help reduce the risk of emphysema.
- Enrich Lactation: Carrot juice can help to enrich Lactation. Beside it also helps to meet the calcium needs during pregnancy.
- Vitamin A is also needed for the growth and development of the embryo in the fetus and determine the genes in the formation of organs in embryonic development.
49 – 55 Carrot Benefits From Its Vitamin E
You will get 0.3 milligrams of vitamin E from 100 g carrot juice. Vitamin E may not be safe when taken in high doses equivalent to 400 IU or more, especially if you have diabetes or heart disease. According to some studies, high doses of vitamin E might increase the risk of serious adverse effects, even death. The daily dose of vitamin E recommended is 22.4 IU (for ages 14 years and over).
Vitamin E is an important substance that can support the organ performance. This substance also has antioxidant effects that can protect cells from damage. Usually, vitamin E is used for beauty, but it is actually vitamin E also has other health benefits, including:
- Thins the blood. Vitamin E thins the blood to prevent a stroke or a blood clot. In other words, prevent blood clotting. Benefits of vitamin E in the blood thins can assist in preventing hardening of the arteries, chest pain, heart attack, leg pain due to blocked arteries and high blood pressure.
- Treating Diabetes and Complications. Vitamin E is also believed to be a cure for diabetes and various complications caused by diabetes.
- Prevent Cancer. Vitamin E is also used to prevent the occurrence of cancer, especially lung cancer, mouth cancer in smokers, and colorectal cancers and polyps, prostate, gastric, and pancreatic cancer. Vitamin E protects DNA and cells from damage that can turn into cancer. This vitamin reduces tumor growth while improving immune function and will prevent precancerous substances which turn out to be a carcinogen. Studies with mice subjects showed that vitamin E applied to the skin can help prevent skin cancer from ultraviolet radiation.
- Increases Physical Strength. Vitamin E is sometimes used to increase physical endurance, reduce muscle damage after exercise, increase energy, and increase muscle strength in the other sense can add strength.
- Neurology and Brain. Benefits of vitamin E is also believed to prevent and treat diseases of the brain and nervous system, including: dementia, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, night cramps, and for epilepsy, along with the help of other drugs.
- Against Negative Effects Drug Use Drugs. Vitamin E is used to reduce the harmful effects of medical treatments. It is also used to reduce the unwanted side effects of drugs.
- Skin Care. Oil vitamin E provide skin with the necessary moisture and antioxidants for intense healing.
56 -57 Benefits of Carrot From Its Vitamin B
Carrot juice is also have some excellent vitamin B complex. 100 g fresh carrot juice provides 0.01 milligrams of vitamin B1. it also contains 0.02 milligrams of vitamin B2. Vitamin B of a cup carrot juice, have function to:
- Maintain the digestive system. Vitamin B is a type of water-soluble vitamins. In the body, this vitamin repair and maintain the digestive system and forms hydrochloric acid (HCL), which is used to break down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- The breakdown homocysteine. Homocysteine is an amino acid that can be toxic to nerve cells. To overcome needed vitamin B that homocysteine solved.
58 -62 Carrots Benefits from its Carbohydrates
Cup serving of carrot juice provides only 18 grams of carbohydrates. It is the benefits:
- The main energy source for the body.
- Being readily available energy used by the body spontaneously.
- Facilitate all tissues and cells in the body to use glucose for energy.
- Optimizing the performance of the brain, central nervous system, heart, and kidneys to function properly.
- Assist the process of cleaning waste in the gut.
63 – 68 Carrots Benefits from Its Protein
With protein content of only 1.3 grams per cup, carrot juice is a good source. Protein have benefits to:
- Build muscle. Nutrients such as protein are required for muscle formation.
- Boost the immune system.
- Balancing the production of hormones. Protein will help the release of various hormones, including:
- Balancing the body’s pH.
- As a regulator. Protein acts as a regulator of metabolic processes in the form of enzymes and hormones.
- Reduce nature.
69 – 72 Other benefits:
Other benefits of a cup carrot juice is:
- It can stimulate the appetite and healthy digestive system in the body.
- Especially for married couples, for fertility properties of carrot juice is a porphyrin gland stimulate and increase sex hormone. These properties will be maximized if made the mix with tomato juice and apples.
- Due to the high vitamin A content, carrot vegetable juice is useful for health care for the skin, nails, and hair from the inside.
Dose of Drinking Carrot Juice
Although it has many benefits, drinking carrot juice should not be exaggerated. Except for treatment. Drinking carrot juice is recommended only 2-3 times a week.
Carrot Juice Overdose
Consuming foods should certainly no measuring, no exception carrots. This is because the body has a measure of how much nutrition and vitamin needs that must be met.
Excessive consumption of foods excessively will have a negative effect. The body responds to the excess of the content contained in these foods. Some of the effects of excessive consumption of carrot juice are:
Carrots are a fruit rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber that is good for your health. but the content of beta-carotene which resulted color yellow carrots should not be consumed in excess. This can lead to excessive blood carotene which can discolor the skin. You may experience carotenemia, a condition due to excess fat-soluble carotenoids. Copious amounts of carotene can be seen on the palms, soles of the feet, knees and nose.
Although carotenemia most common in babies but it can also occur in adults. The Journal of Dermatology reported that many women turned her skin to turn yellow from too much eating carotene. A glass of carrot juice has about 15 mg of carotene. According to the US Department of Agriculture Nutrient Database.
Carrots contain vitamin A which is very high. Vitamin A is essential for maintaining healthy eyes, bones, skin and also can keep the immune system. But if the absorption of vitamin A in the body unobstructed, would cause a health hazard. One of them consume too much carotene. The health hazards of increased risk of lung cancer.
Sugar levels high enough contained in carrots can also increase the risk of diabetes. Better if not drinking carrot juice mixed with sugar or other sweeteners
Consuming too much carrot juice can also lead to various kinds of stomach pains.
Because there are benefits and side effects on carrot, you just need to watch out the amount of carrot consumption in order to avoid negative impacts and obtaining positive impact. So always pay attention to how many doses you should drink carrot juice daily.
How To Choose Carrot For Juice
Carrot physical characteristics will determine the quality of carrots. Choosing a carrot that has the good physical characteristics, smooth skin contours and bright color.
Great carrot also has a fat body so it is easy to peel and contains a lot of meat and nutrients. It is better if the carrots were bought still had leaves stuck to the top of her it than to show the freshness of carrots, carrots also help to make it more durable and not perishable.
- Check the physical form. choose that big, smooth skin contour and bright color.
- Choose fresh. how to start viewing the tip of the carrot whether or not mushy. Most of carrot rot starts from the tip
- Choose young. if used for carrot juice, young carrots have a sweeter taste than carrots older. by choosing a carrot young we do not need to add sugar or honey.
How To Make Delicious And Healthy Carrot Juice
Carrot juice is a favorite drink for many people because it implies good for our health. There are a lot of good content of carrots that we need to know, from vitamin A, vitamin B complex including copper, calcium and magnesium. With such great content, do not be surprised if the fruit juice be able to make our body become fresh and always feels comfortable. Carrot juice itself has a flavor that is quite unique and certainly sweet. Carrots are not only widely used as raw material for the manufacture of juices, but also can be used as raw material for a vegetable. The existence of the carrot is certainly capable of making you become more colorful dishes and of course, tasty and healthy.
Here is how to make healthy and tasty carrot juice that you can do at home:
- 200 grams of carrots
- 100 ml lukewarm water
- 4 pieces of sweet orange
- sugar to taste (if less sweet)
- Ice cubes as needed
How to make Carrot Juice with Orange:
- Wash the carrots until clean then peel it and cut into cubes.
- Squeeze the Oranges to take its water.
- Enter the carrot, water, and sugar into a blender. Puree.
- Add lemon juice and stir until blended.
- Pour into serving glasses and add ice cubes to taste.
- Serve with two glasses.
- 4 carrots
- 1 pear
- 6 celery leaves
- A handful of parsley
- Enough water
How to made it:
- Wash all the ingredients and remove the skin.
- Put all into a blender and process it until smooth.
- Strain and pour into a glass.
- Serve immadiately.
- 1 banana
- 5 fresh carrot
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cm ginger
- 1 cup ice cubes
How to made it:
- Puree the carrots in a blender and then pour it into a container.
- Cut a small banana, peeled and finely chopped ginger.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender including carrot juice have been made earlier.
- Serve cold.
Recipe for a Cup
- 100 grams of papaya
- 50 grams of carrots
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 cup of boiled water
- Ice cubes as needed
How to make carrot juice:
- Slice into small pieces (cubes) of carrots and papaya to be easily destroyed. Put it in a blender cup.
- Add the boiled water, sugar syrup and then process until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses, add lemon juice and mix well.
- To be fresher and serve by adding chunks of ice on it.
Remember, When You Drinking Carrot Juice
When you drink carrot juice, there are many customs in making juice can reduce the benefits of carrot juice. Starting from the juice processing that is not true, do not immediately drink the juice that makes juices lose some benefits for the body.
In order for a fresh drink is not in vain, some provisions in drinking carrot juice, namely:
- Carrot Juice is not a substitute for fruits or vegetables. Constantly eating carrots without consuming fruit juice directly is not good for our health.
- Carrot juice is suitable for the morning. The morning is the most appropriate time to drink the juice because fruit juice contains a lot of water and fiber which will be beneficial for digestion. To avoid stomach upset, Carrots can be the right choice for fruit juice in the morning because the carrots do not have a sour taste.
- Carrot juice is not a meal replacement.
- Drinking Carrot Juice with pulp. While it may seem uncomfortable, do not waste vegetable dregs that have separated. If you are using a blender, let the dregs remain mixed and drunk. In a cup of carrot juice is no fiber and vitamins, the most common is vitamin C. It is very beneficial for the body.
- Be careful with the addition. To add to the enjoyment of carrot juice, usually, add sugar, honey or milk.
- Do not save it for too long your carrot juice. carrot juice should not be stored for too long. Carrot juice has been made to be drunk immediately.Consuming fruits and vegetables is a good habit that does not alter the nutrition of fruits and vegetables.
Giving Carrot Juice For Pregnant Until Birth
Carrot juice can be given from the time pregnant mothers until the baby is born, even as food addition to breast milk.
Below are some of the benefits of carrot juice for pregnant women and fetus.
- Prevent Cancer Incidence. Beta-carotene also serves as an antioxidant that protects the mother’s body from free radical damage and prevent cancer.
- Keeping the growth of bones and teeth in the fetus. Carrot juice has a high calcium content. Pregnant women need a lot of calcium to maintain healthy and strong bones and teeth as well as supporting the growth of bones and teeth in the fetus.
- Preventing the Risk of Birth Defects. Vitamin C is beneficial to enhance the immune system or immune system of pregnant women and the growth of bones and teeth in pregnant women and fetuses. Vitamin C is also needed to help the absorption of iron in the body. Vitamin C is also a very important role in optimizing the growth and development of the fetus and to prevent the risk of birth defects.
- Maintaining Indra Eyes On Fetal Development. Carrots are rich in vitamin A, which serves to maintain eye health of pregnant women and support the development of the sense of sight to the fetus.
- Maintain Body Condition mother still ideal. Carrots contain a lot of fiber that is effective in preventing constipation or constipation in pregnant women. Additionally, fiber and low-fat carrot properties are helpful in maintaining ideal body weight during pregnancy.
After the age of 6 months, babies need complementary foods Breastfeeding. Foods that are commonly used as a companion must be in accordance with the needs of nutrition, security, low allergens, as well as having a good digestibility. Some foods that can be used, apples, bananas, etc. pr.
Facts About Carrots For Infants
- Carrots are also a food that can be recommended as a supplementary food for babies. Although the need to be careful with the amount of the provision. Because carrots contain carotene.
- The first nutrients needed by infants aged 6 months is protein. If protein you get from different types of meat such as chicken, beef, salmon, and so on.
- Carrots can be useful for digestion: steamed and mashed carrots not only easily digested by the baby’s intestines, but also useful to promote the secretion of digestive enzymes.
- In infants were exposed to intestinal worms, carrots can be useful at times like this. Give carrot soup or steamed carrots mashed in your baby, so that the worm could soon go out of intestines quickly.
- Keep in mind that the best age to give complementary foods such as carrots can begin to give a carrot for my baby: Give carrots when the baby is strong, that when it is about 6-7 months old. At this time the baby’s needs will begin to rise, so it needs solid foods to sustain its development.
- Carrots can be given to infants between the other solid foods. Start with small amounts, for example, a teaspoon a day and gradually increased. Allow time for the baby to get used to the new food. You can increase to 2 teaspoons in the second week, 3 teaspoons in the third week onwards.
Many benefits can be obtained by eating fruits and vegetables. If you decide to eat fruit and vegetables regularly, choose it according to the needs of the body or to help reduce your health problems.
However, Carrot juice is best for our health. It is contain a lot of nutrition and mineral that we needs in our body. Some for it suplay our daily requirements. But we still have to think about the side effects of carrots juice to avoid negative impacts and obtaining positive impact. So, enjoy your carrot juice wisely, guys.