What is a niger seed? Niger seed, or otherwise known as nyjer or thistle seeds, is actually a bird food that resembles black rice. Despite its name, it has no reference to a country or even that offensive racial term. In fact, it first originates in the highlands of Ethiopia, a country in eastern Africa, […]
- How to Use Coconut Oil as Rheumatoid Arthritis Relief and The Benefits
- What Are the Health Benefits of Taking Olive Oil Daily?
- Lists of Herbs with 6 Letters and Health Benefits
- 11 Health Benefits of Red Pine Needle Oil (#1 Chlorophyll Source)
- 6 Health Benefits of Grapeseed Oil for Hair and How to Use it