25 Proven Health Benefits of Coffee (No. 1 That All Women Want)
Coffee is a drink that is loved by the people of the world since centuries ago. Until now, coffee is one of the most familiar drink commodities at various levels of society. According to statistics from the International Coffee Organization in 2000-2010, world coffee consumption continues to increase by 3-4% annually. In Indonesia, coffee consumption has increased rapidly by 98% in the last 10 years. Two types of coffee most often consumed among others Arabica and Robusta.
Coffee is consumed by all ages. Although most coffee drinkers are still dominated by the age of 25-39 years. However, the influence of lifestyle and rampant café or restaurant that processed coffee into a variety of interesting drink to make the percentage of adolescents and young adults as coffee consumers has increased.
As a drink that are Psychostimulants, coffee will cause people to stay awake, reduces fatigue, and makes the feeling of being happier. Therefore, it is not surprising that almost the entire population of the country to make coffee as a favorite drink, especially for men.
The Benefits of Coffee For Our Body: Health and Beauty
Coffee is interesting to study, Most people assume that consumption of coffee is just a hobby, while others did not consume coffee because they are afraid with the effects. Some studies shown that coffee consumption can cause adverse health effects such as increased blood pressure, sleep disorders, decrease fertility, cause birth defects, miscarriage, as well as migraine. However, coffee consumption does not always cause bad effects. Coffee consumption also has good effects such as lowering blood uric acid levels, prevent cirrhosis of the liver and lowers blood sugar levels.
The study also revealed that coffee consumption may reducethe risk of some cancers such as breast cancer, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, endometrial cancer, pharyngeal cancer, liver cancer, andprostate cancer. Besidescoffeealsomay reduce the riskof some diseases such asParkinson’s disease, Gout Arthritis and type 2 diabetes. offee has many health benefits, including:
1. Reduce The Risk Of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common cancer suffered by women, although did not rule men can also be affected. Consume coffee on a daily basis can protect women from ER-negative. ER-negative breast cancers are aggressive. Women who drank five cups of coffee each day had a risk of ER-negative breast cancer is 33-57% less than those who drank less than one cup of coffee a day.
Results of other studies stated that the menopause, women who drank four cups of coffee a day have a reduced risk of breast cancer by 38 percent. That is because coffee has the ability to release the phytoestrogens and flavonoids. Phytoestrogens and flavonoids are substances that can block the growth of tumors. Do not add coffee with lots of cream and sugar would be beneficial, such as preventing cancer cells in the body to develop further.
The coffee works very well in protecting the body, especially from breast cancer, liver cancer, prostate, endometrium and all diseases related to insulin, estrogen, and obesity. Has been investigated also by the Harvard School of Public Health that coffee with or without caffeine can help reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
2. Prevent Neurological Diseases Like Alzheimer’s
No news that coffee lovers of Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s. Because drinking caffeinated coffee are less likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson amupun dementia.
Alzheimer’s and dementia is a neurological disease that most do not want to be experienced by anyone. This disease makes moments ever experienced disappeared from memory. Without a trace. Therefore, you are aged 65 years or 65 years and older should be getting ready for having this disease.
The antioxidants in coffee will prevent cell damage associated with Parkinson’s. While caffeine will inhibit inflammation in the brain, which is often associated with Alzheimer’s. By drinking coffee, the risk of this disease would be significantly reduced.
Even a test of mice given the protein amyloid, and given Kafeen large amounts of amyloid protein turns down as much as 50 percent. Amyloid protein is a protein that has a major role in the occurrence of Alzheimer’s disease.
People aged 40 to 50 who drank three to five cups of caffeinated coffee per day had a 65 to 70 percent less against the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease at the age of 70 years.
3. Reduce The Risk Of Stroke
Drinking two cups of coffee daily, significantly reduced the risk of stroke. By consuming two cups of coffee each day will reduce the risk as much as 14 percent less against the blockage of blood vessels in the brain than those who did not consume coffee.
Meanwhile, those who drink up to 4 cups of coffee per day, was able to reduce the risk of danger of stroke by 17 percent. But keep in mind, that coffee consumption is more than necessary will not improve the body’s protection against the danger of stroke. They are addicted to coffee, can drink up to six cups of coffee per day. Drinking coffee that much in a day, it turned out no better than that consumes only 4 cups of coffee per day to prevent stroke.
People who drink coffee in a day as much as 6 or more cups only just able to reduce the risk of stroke 7 percent. They are nothing more than who are addicted to coffee. Why coffee is able to prevent a stroke? This is because the content of antioxidants found in coffee protect blood vessels in the brain from damage caused by lipoprotein (bad cholesterol), causing a stroke.
4. Good For Beauty Care
Besides consumption of 2-5 cups of coffee can help reduce the risk of nonmelanoma skin cancer by 17 percent. Caffeine in coffee can also stimulate the skin to kill the precancerous cells, and also stop the growth of tumors.
The coffee is also useful to combat cellulite. Cellulite is the fat globules protruding from connective tissue that should be enveloped. Usually, fat is under the connective tissue, but for a cause, the network becomes somewhat loose and poking fat. As a result, there is less to see beautifully adorn the body.
The caffeine can give effect to the skin becomes soft. Caffeine can also act as vasoconstrictor to tighten and shrink the blood vessels. This process can effectively reduce the appearance of varicose veins. In addition, coffee is also good for skin care, among others:
- To remove dead skin cells and repair damaged skin.
- Ability to neutralize irritated skin
- Efficacious revitalize new skin cells and keep the skin moist.
- Can eliminate cellulite and stretchmark if done regularly.
- Helpful remove dark spots, black spots, and acne scars.
- Can eliminate body odor.
- Serves as astringent / refresher for pH content – the same as the skin (4.5), so as to reduce and eliminate pimples or blemishes on the skin.
- Improve blood circulation and break down fat in the body that can cause cellulite.
- Giving a mild protection against UVA or UVB.
Indeed, coffee is everyone drink. People love to drink coffee whether early morning or in night time. There are many option to drink coffee, sweet coffee, or bittersweet coffee. Thus, let’s talk a look more health benefits of coffee here.
More Coffee Benefits
Here are more health benefits of coffee:
5. Prevent Gallstones
Gallstones grow when the mucus in the gallbladder trapping cholesterol crystals. Xanthine, which is found in caffeine, will reduce the risk of storage and mucus. Consumtion two cups of coffee or more each day will help this process.
6. Coffee Can Protect The Teeth
Caffeine in coffee has antibacterial and non-stick cookware, so as to keep the bacteria that cause tooth layer gnawing holes. Drinking a cup of coffee every day is prevent the risk of oral cancer.
7. Prevent Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Drink three to four cups coffee regularly will reduce the risk of developing type II diabetes more than 30 percent. Chlorogenic acid may help prevent insulin resistance, which is a sign of this disease. Many studies stating that coffee may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes is associated with chlorogenic acids contained in coffee. Chlorogenic acids (CGA) is one of phenol compounds that act as antioxidants for the body. Phenol particular, through a variety of mechanisms, may influence the pattern of glucose uptake in the gastrointestinal tract.
Finnish women have a decrease in risk of developing diabetes type 2 for coffee drinkers. Coffee can also increase metabolism while resting and lower blood sugar. Both of these factors will reduce the risk of diabetes.
8. Caffein Can Affect Someone’s Opinion
Coffee can stimulate one to become interested in the subject that was brought up. Not only that, the caffeine content in coffee can also make people interested in the subject were previously reluctant to discuss. Studies to prove this, never been done at the University of Queensland those who drank juice with caffeine content turned out to change the view. Than originally agreed, and could change his mind up to 180 degrees.
9. Keeping The Stomach To Stay Slim
Caffeine can also be used to stimulate the dirt in the stomach out. Before going to an important event and the need to wear a dress that accentuates the shape of the body, it’s good to “drain” dirt stomach with coffee or the like.
10. Stimulate The Heart And Urine
In medicine, caffeine is commonly used as a stimulant of the heart and increases the production of urine. After drinking the coffee, the caffeine contained in it will stimulate the performance of a person’s heart becomes faster.
11. Generating Stamina and Taste Pain Relief
Mechanism of action of caffeine in the body is rivaling the function of adenosine. Adenosine is the compounds in brain cells that can make people fall asleep. It can serve as material for generating stamina and pain relievers.
Where caffeine was not slow the body’s cells, but caffeine will reverse all the work adenosine, emerged feeling refreshed, eyes wide open, a little excited, blood pressure rises, the heart beats faster, muscles contract and hearts will release sugar into the bloodstream which will form the extra energy. That is why different types of stamina drinks that contain caffeine as the main ingredient.
12. Preventing and Overcoming Gout
Gout is often experienced by many adults who have passed from the age of 40 years and it can be solved and even prevented by consuming both regular coffees and decaffeinated coffee. The benefits of coffee, especially when taken about five cups a day may reduce the risk of gout.
13. Reduce Depression
One of the benefits of black coffee for mental health is to reduce depression. Often feel depressed can also be overcome by drinking coffee so that it can improve the quality of life well. In 2011, the Harvard study states that a woman’s risk for experiencing depression can be reduced when at least consume 4 cups of coffee a day.
14. Sharpen Memory
The benefits of this will give you an advantage in the learning process. In a study that has been done in America discovered drinking, at least, two cups of caffeinated coffee may improve memory and increase the speed of a person’s reaction.
Interestingly, the results of research conducted in 2007 found if women aged 65 years and over who consumed 3 cups of coffee for a full day, have the memory much better and showed no deterioration of memory than those who drank only one cup of coffee per day.
15. Prevent Kidney Stones
The benefit of drinking coffee is to prevent kidney stones. Research conducted at Harvard found if women who consumed four cups of coffee per day had a 25% lower risk for kidney stones, past studies show results are not much different.
16. Maintain A Healthy Heart
This may be one of the rare diseases. but please note that the number of studies has shown that caffeine can petrify liver health. Regular coffee consumption may reduce a person’s risk of primary sclerosing cholangitis which is a rare autoimmune disease resulting in liver failure, liver cirrhosis, and even cancer.
17. Help You to Lose Weight
The caffeine content consumed properly can help you to suppress appetite. Caffeine will cause your body to process heat and energy, even so the liquid must be replaced to meet the needs of your body. Some supplements or treatments that use the caffeine should use a prescription, so it does not disrupt the health of other organs.
The caffeine stimulates the nervous system to send signals to fat cells to destroy fat cells. Caffeine also increases levels of the hormone adrenaline which is useful in breaking down fat and release it into the bloodstream so it can be sent to the bloodstream. In this way, the coffee is able to drain the fat to other areas so as not to be too concentrated in one area of the body. Other studies have shown that caffeine is able to demonstrate the effect of an increase in the burning of fat around 10% in the obese, and 29% in normal humans.
18. Coffee Prevent Skin Cancer
Coffee is not just to make you have a good mood but can help fight diseases like cancer. The risk of skin cancer can be lowered by consuming coffee with proper portions. Women who drank two cups a day were much less likely to develop skin cancer than those who drank no coffee.
19. Accelerate the Benefits of Drinking Coffee in Metabolism and Fat Burning
The benefits of drinking coffee in the morning are very helpful in increasing the metabolic rate, especially catabolism and increase the burning of fat (in the general conditions). Capabilities and benefits of drinking coffee is not another because of some bioactive compounds present in coffee such as:
- Caffeine: Stimulants on the performance of the nerves and the central nervous system
- Theobromine and Theophylline: substance similar to caffeine and provide a stimulant effect
- Acid Chlorogenic – bioactive compounds present in coffee that provides aid in the absorption of carbohydrates.
Coffee according to the study were able to increase the metabolism of approximately 3-11%
20. Providing Nutrition For Body
Do not assume the only coffee black water only. Besides caffeine, coffee also contains useful nutrients for your body. Based on the data in a cup of coffee contains:
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 11% of the RDA.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): 6% of the RDA.
- Manganese and Potassium: 3% of the RDA.
- Magnesium and Niacin (B3): 2% of the RDA.
Although a number of nutrients that there are not too many, but it’s better than not at all. Note: AKG is a Nutritional adequacy rate, so that when written 5%, it is now looking for 95% more in order to meet your RDA for today.
Several studies have shown that individuals who consumed coffee regularly about 4-5 cups per day decreased the risk of death by about 20 percent. In addition, coffee contains antioxidants that are strong enough, able to give you healthy skin and avoid swelling and inflammation of the skin. Likewise with cancer, particularly gastrointestinal cancer. And even able to reduce the risk of stroke, Alzheimer’s and diabetes II. So it’s not 100% wrong to say that coffee drinking it can prolong life.
The Benefits of Coffee for Beauty
Here are more health benefits of coffee for beauty
22. Prevent and Reduce Wrinkles in Skin and Smooth Skin, Nutrition Gives Skin
Benefits of coffee were not kidding, if you have a problem eye bags or dark circles under the eyes adorn, the caffeine is very powerful as a solution. The compressed section you panda eyes with coffee powder may be mixed with a little water. Results expected maximum would be realized if maintenance is done regularly. Panda eyes and bags under the eyes will fade over time.
23. Prevent Free Radicals
Free radicals are present in the environment is the cause of the emergence of various skin problems such as acne and wrinkles. To prevent acne caused by free radicals can be done by consuming coffee. The coffee is able to prevent the emergence of Acne, Moisturizing Skin, Helps Eliminate dead skin cells.
Coffee with antioxidant content is able to overcome the various problems arising from free radicals. Premature aging, acne, and cancer can be fought with coffee; More results will be optimal if done by treatment with making your own mask with ingredients coffee beans. Use olive oil, a few drops just as mixed.
24. Caffeine Is Beneficial To Nourish The Hair.
The caffeine also good to nourish the hair and its effectiveness has been proven. For those who feel so slow hair growth and even are experiencing hair loss, it’s time to look at the benefits of coffee for one’s hair. Rinse your hair with coffee steeping after washing hair; wait a few minutes before using water for rinsing. The growth of the hair is believed to be stimulated by the caffeine content of coffee; hair follicles will also be strengthened by the caffeine.
25. Eliminate Cellulite.
Cellulite is a skin problem that usually makes women worry about, but the caffeine in coffee, an appearance of cellulite can be camouflaged with very effectively. The trick is to be used as a scrub ground coffee; use with body message when applying it to the skin cellulite, do for a few minutes. Not only clumping of fat to be broken, but dead skin cells will be removed with a scrub of ground coffee earlier.
How to Get The Benefits Of Coffee
1. For Smooth Palms
If you want to get the benefits of coffee to smooth palms, is done by taking one tablespoon of coffee powder then given a little hot water. Then rubbed on the palms. Do this every day.
2. For Treating Dysentery
Dysentery is an infection of the intestines that causes diarrhea with blood or mucus. To treat dysentery with coffee required the following materials:
- 10 g of pure coffee powder
- The water that comes from the juice of the papaya leaf stalk.
First, 10 g of pure coffee powder is brewed with ½ cup water. Then Give the juice of one papaya leaf stalk. Drink every morning and evening 1 cup.
3. For Poisoning
For poisoning with coffee, take one tablespoon of pure coffee powder is brewed with ½ cup hot water. Warm drink, each day ½ cup.
4. For Treating Migraine
to treat migrants with coffee, simply done with two teaspoons of pure coffee powder, brewed with one cup of boiling water. Give one tablespoon of honey. Stir until dissolved. Drink 1 to 2, each day one cup.
5. Overcoming Insomnia
If experiencing insomnia, can take advantage of coffee to help him. take the handful of young coffee leaves and wash it. Boil a handful of young coffee leaves with 2 cups of water. Drink the cooking water.
6. Eliminate Mouth Odor
To cope with bad breath due to some foods, such as banana or jengkol. Can be done by utilizing coffee. The trick is very simple, just a little coffee powder Chew for a few minutes. After the drinking water.
7. Restore the Body After Birth
Especially for women after childbirth, for the recovery of the body can also take advantage of the coffee. This is simply done by taking two tablespoons of coffee powder which has been brewed, mix with ½ cup of water mixed with two chicken egg yolk, two tablespoons of sugar. Then Drink at once. Repeat this for a few days.
8. Refreshing Facial Skin
For let’s face looks fresh beauty to do with coffee. Here’s how:
- Make a cup of coffee,
- enter it into ice-cube trays,
- then freeze it in the freezer until frozen.
- When the coffee freeze cut the iced coffee,
- wipe to the face frozen coffee ice cubes are like wearing lotion.
- Wash your face using clean water, and feel the face will feel fresh again.
9. To Revitalize Skin with Coffee
To revitalize the skin needs to do the following:
- Take three teaspoons of coffee,
- then mix with 1 teaspoon milk,
- then makeup into a paste.
- Then take the paste, then apply on face as a scrub. Massage entire face area slowly in a circular motion, then allow it to paste dries.
- Once dry, rinse your face with cold water, then dry with a soft manner towel patted gently.
10. For Skin Tightening
Before using the coffee for skin tightening, skin facial skin must first be washed with cotton that has been moistened with a solution of coffee has been brewed. Besides useful for facial skin tightening, a coffee solution is used as a lotion was able to eliminate the brownish skin of the face and body.
11. To Streamline and Smooth Skin
Before using the coffee, you should brush your friend’s body in advance using a special brush body, then smeared coarsely ground coffee to all parts of the body and rub slowly as a scrub. In India, the custom is believed to streamline the body when done on a regular basis, because the content of caffeine found in coffee can destroy fat cells.
12. Making coffee as Body Massage
Mix coffee with cocoa butter or plain butter, then gently massage the entire body until blended. This method can be useful for the skin, nourish the skin, moisturize and prevent wrinkles.
13. To Make Natural Black Hair
To get a natural black hair with coffee, need to be done:
- Mix two egg yolks, a tablespoon of rum, and two tablespoons of warm water,
- then add a tablespoon of coffee powder and vegetable oil and stir until blended.
- After that, apply the mask to the hair and let sit more or less 5 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Nutritions of Coffee
Coffee skin is very thin and contains chlorophyll and substances colors. Flesh consists of two parts: the outer thicker and harder and the inner nature such as gel or mucus. In these lenders layer, there is 85% water in bound form, and 15% of the colloidal material that does not contain water. This section is a hydrophilic colloid composed of ± 80% and ± 20% pectin sugar.
Fruit section located between the fruit flesh with seeds (endosperm) is called the parchment skin. The following comparison of the chemical composition of the parchment skin on coffee beans Arabica and Robusta coffee beans (in Percent).
- Coarse Protein 1, 1.46: 2.20
- Coarse fibers 50.20: 60.24
- Hemiselulosa 11,60: 7.58
- Sugar 21.30: –
- Pentosan 26.00: –
- Abu 0.96: 3.30
- Light petroleum extract 0.35: –
While in general, both the coffee beans contain protein, aromatic oils, and organic acids. In general, coffee beans contain:
- Water as much as 48%
- Substance dry matter of 50 -52%
- Carbohydrates 60%
Carbohydrates in coffee subdivided into several sections according to the type and levels, namely:
- Reducing sugar. With a level of 1%. This type of sugar consists of D-mannose, L-arabinose, D-galactose, D-glucose which is soluble in water.
- Sucrose found in coffee by 7% and is soluble in water.
- Pectin is soluble in water and 2% found in coffee.
- Starch contained in coffee reaches the amount / level of 10% and insoluble in water.
- Pentosan is insoluble in water and amounted to 5%.
- hemicellulose in coffee by 15%. Hemicellulose can be hydrolyzed properties.
- Holoselulosa composed of cellulose, Galactans, and Manan. Type of carbohydrate that is not hydrolyzed and fiber in coffee there are about 18% Holoselulosa.
- Lignin as with Holoselulosa, these fibers are not hydrolyzed. Diemukan in a coffee can with a level of 2%.
4. Oil 13%
Oils in coffee also subdivided into several types and parts, namely:
- Fistosterin esters, hydrocarbons, and wax 2%
- Triglycerides 81.3%
- Diterpene fatty acid esters 15.9% (wax alcohol)
- Free sterols 0:39%
- 15% The diterpene
5. acids – fatty acids exist:
- Linoleic acid 39% – 13.1% stearic acid
- 2% Oleic acid – Acid Arachidat 4.2%
- 3% palmitic acid – 1% behenic acid
- Myristic acid, palmitoleic, linolenic
6. Protein 13%
- 0:33 aspartic acid%
- Isoleucine of 0.03%
- Serin a 0.12%
- Leucine of 0.03%
- asparagine 0:30%
- Tyrosine 0:04%
- Glutamate 0:49%
- Phenylalanine 0:08%
- Proline 0:14%
- γ-aminobutyric 0:30%
- Glycine of 0.02%
- Lysine 0:04%
- Alanine 0,24%
- histidine 0:04 %
- Valine of 0.02%
- Arginine 0:04%
7. 1.0% Arabica, Robusta 2.0%
Negative Effects of Drinking Coffee
With many of the content contained in the coffee of course in addition to providing a positive effect also can cause negative effects. Coffee has some content that is harmful if consumed in a long period of time and in large numbers. Here’s existing Harmful Content on the coffee:
Caffeine is a stimulant of the Central Nervous System. Caffeine is actually not only found in coffee but also exist in various beverages such as soft drinks, tea, chocolate etc. Actually, caffeine is not harmful if consumed in small quantities and accompanied by drinking plenty of water. Caffeine is harmful to the body when consumed excessively and continuously.
Niacin is another form of vitamin B3. Niacin is not only found in coffee but also can be contained in meat, eggs. Actually, niacin can cure some diseases such as cholesterol, cholera, dizziness, migraine etc.
The contents of the two, if consumed in excess will cause danger to health are:
- Causing heart beat faster than usual. Therefore, for those of you who have symptoms of a heart attack should avoid or do not drink too much coffee.
- Hard Pregnant Women. In order for the egg to the uterine contractions of the oviduct is required. This channel will be hampered if we consume too many caffeine. Therefore, Galam that contains in caffeine could damage the track eggs from the ovaries to the uterus. and it can lead to difficult to get pregnant or even sterility. If drinking 4 or more cups of coffee during the day can lower the chance of pregnancy by 25 percent.
- Next coffee hazards is able to cause symptoms or heartburn for coffee beverages can increase stomach acid.
- Consuming coffee can weaken your immune system. This is because the caffeine can absorb minerals and vitamins needed by your body. Coffee also make you quickly lose fluids in the body. After consuming a cup of coffee, try to drink two glasses of water
- Damage to the Bone. Each consuming about 350 mg of caffeine will reduce the amount of calcium in your body as much as 5 mg. Therefore consume coffee in large quantities can be harmful to bone health . Because it will cause bone loss.
- Consuming coffee can cause problems symptoms of insomnia or disturbed sleep which is not good for your health.
- Caffeine can make the adrenal glands that create stress hormones appear. That’s what causes the syndrome Caffeinism or felt after consumption coffee. This syndrome can be difficult to sleep or even insomnia, restless, anxious etc.
- Digestive Disorders. Excessive caffeine consumption can also make digestion disrupted. Even in some cases consume too much caffeine can cause damage to the hull so for women who are vulnerable to the disease Magh is not recommended to consume coffee. Besides drinking coffee before eating also cause nausea and ulcer relapse. Moreover, because coffee contains acid so it can cause constipation and abdominal pain.
- Reduce The beauty of Teeth. Drinking coffee can cause yellow teeth, rocky and even black. Women will look more beautiful when she smiled and consume too much coffee will make women less confident when smiling.
- Excessive Drinking coffee may cause a risk of heart attack and stroke because it can raise triglyceride levels, bad cholesterol in the body as well as your blood will be more concentrated. This has lead to fatty deposits, narrowing of the blood vessels which can lead to heart attacks and strokes.
- Premenstrual Syndrome. Premenstrual Syndrome is no stranger to the woman. This syndrome is unusual tasted two weeks before menstruation and stopped after blood out but some are experiencing this until after menstruation or menstruation. Well, the premenstrual syndrome can be psychological, physical or emotional. Now what to do with coffee? caffeine can aggravate the symptoms earlier. Many women who often complain of headaches, pain, and bloating that can be caused by caffeine that has properties reduce the content of vitamin B and metabolic processes in the body.
- Breast Abnormalities. When too much coffee is consumed breasts will sag and shrink. In addition, to the specific section on the breast could be due to abnormalities in fibrocystic changes. It may also cause some bumps that exist in the breast that cause discomfort and pain. According to research at Georgetown University’s Department of Medicine, sometimes can hurt even the pain can be continuous.
- Disorders of Pregnancy. Dangers of drinking coffee for pregnant women is not in doubt, so many women are better to avoid coffee when pregnant with a baby. Each of a pregnant woman to consume as much as 100 mg of caffeine or less during pregnancy will reduce the weight of the baby of 28gr and will make time becomes longer birth approximately 5 hours. Usually, the fetal heart rate is getting stronger or irregular. Especially if you consume more than 100 grams per day.
- Abnormalities in babies. For those who are pregnant know if you consume too much coffee during the first few days resulting in difficulty sleeping baby and a faster heart rate. Babies born prematurely could be. Would be much better after giving birth until the baby is not nursing mothers should reduce coffee. Pregnant women who consume more than 300mg of caffeine can increase as much as doubled risk of having a miscarriage. Caffeine enters the placenta can cause fetal lives are threatened because the fetus is not able to digest it all. So stay away from caffeine, especially caffeine in coffee. In order to stay healthy fetus in the womb and the wind can be born safely and perfectly.
Coffee that can be enjoyed
Coffee can be a result of a variety of food and drinks, here are some examples of the results if the coffee:
- Black Coffee. Black coffee is the result of direct extraction of boiling the beans are served without the addition of any material.
- Espresso. Espresso is made by extracting coffee beans using hot steam at high pressure.
- Latte (coffee latte). This drink is a kind of espresso coffee with added milk between milk and coffee ratio is 3:1.
- Instant Coffee. Type this coffee comes from coffee beans that are dried and granulated.
- Mocha Coffee. Mocha coffee, sometimes referred to mochaccino similar to cappuccino and latte, but the addition of chocolate at the presentation.
Although drinking coffee has many benefits it is better if consumed is not excessive. Because if excessive coffee drinking will also result in a negative impact.