Do you know what lotriderm cream is? This cream is known to treat fungal skin infections when symptoms of inflammation, such as itching, require rapid relief. In fact, this contains two active ingredients, an antifungal called clotrimazole and a steroid called betamethasone. Indeed, it can help you to heal skin problems and infections as well. Then, if you are curious about this, check the benefits of lotriderm cream below.
1. Treats Ringworm
It is known that lotriderm cream can help you to treat ringworm. This is due to the presence of clotrimazole to treats the infection. Thus, if you have skin problems such as ringworm, having lotriderm cream may help you then.
2. Treats Fungal Skin Infections
As explained before, lotriderm cream contributes to deal with fungal skin infections. Indeed, it is linked to the presence of clotrimazole that treats the infection and betamethasone that reduces the associated redness and itching. Moreover, it has antifungal properties that kill fungi and yeasts by interfering with their cell membranes. Hence, it can treat your infections as well. You can also check on Top Benefits of Dermadew Soap for Your Skin Treatment!
3. Treats Athlete’s Foot
The next benefit of lotriderm cream is to help to treat athlete’s foot. All you need to do is apply the cream on the affected area and wait for the result. Then, if the relief does not occur after 2 weeks of use for athlete’s foot, it is best to contact your doctor.
4. Reduces Skin Inflammation
One of the benefits of lotriderm cream is to help to reduce skin inflammation. This is due to the presence of Betamethasone as a potent corticosteroid. As a result, it takes part to reduces skin inflammation by stopping skin cells from producing various inflammation-causing chemicals that are released when the skin reacts to irritation. Then, it can reduce inflammation, redness, and itchiness. Such great benefits, right? You can also check on Wonderful Benefits of Acnelak Soap – Acne Treatment for You!
5. Treats Candida Skin Infections
Lotriderm cream is also known to have the ability in treating candida skin infections. In the same way, it is linked to the presence of antifungal properties. You can also check on Tuberose Essential Oil for Skin Health Benefits
6. Treats Sweat Rash
Another benefit provided by lotriderm cream is to treat sweat rash. Before applying it to the skin, it is best to talk to your doctor first.
Now, you know the benefits of lotriderm cream. Then, it is time to discover how to apply lotriderm cream as listed below.
How to Use Lotriderm Cream
- To use lotriderm cream, you need to apply it thinly and evenly to the affected area of the skin. It is recommended to use it twice a day. Always remember that lotriderm cream is for external use only!
- If you use it for treating ringworm or candida infections, you need to apply the cream for two weeks. Take note that the cream cannot be used more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- After that, do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages or other dressings. Otherwise, it will block the absorption of the medicine.
- Next, if you suffer from any allergic reactions, you need to consult to the doctor.
- Also, lotriderm cream should not be used during pregnancy unless considered essential by your doctor. Besides, it also should not be used during breastfeeding
As conclusion, lotriderm cream can help to treat fungal skin infections. Then, to use it, you need to follow directions or consult the doctor first. Hence, with the right treatment, you can get the benefits of lotriderm cream for sure.