72 Benefits of Facials From Its 8 Stages (#Scientific Research)
Benefits of facials for your skin may be the best solution for skin treatment and preventing anti aging. may be Facial cleansing treatment is a process to clean the dirt that lodged in the pores skin, and to remove dead skin cells from the facial area. Facial cleansing is required to remove impurities such as blackheads in the facial skin that can’t be removed by scrub.
Facial treatment begin with a consultation. It’s a must. You might fill a form that containing a list of questions about your skin condition, your diet, the amount of water that you drink, drugs and supplements you are taking and the products you are currently using. This can affect your skin and the type of recommended treatment. When you place a professional perform facials, you generally will going through the following stages:
- Analysis of Skin Phase
- Cleaning phase
- Steam Phase
- Scrubbing / Peeling Phase
- Extraction Phase
- Facial Massage Phase
- Mask Award Phase
- Final Phase
Now, we will describe Facials Benefits based on each stages step by step.
Analysis of Skin Phase
First benefits of facial you will get from analysis of skin phase. For those who are doing facial for the first time, the first phase your therapist do is the analysis of your skin. This stage aims to determine your basic skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive or normal) and skin conditions (acne, blackheads, whiteheads, aging, spots, dehydration). Then he can select the appropriate products and treatments, and consult with you about what he saw and recommend. Benefits of this phase is to:
- Knowing the skin type. Before performing facial, your skin will definitely be researched in advance. Does it include dry skin, normal or oily skin. After knowing the type of skin a therapist will tell the problems often experienced by your skin. Afterwards, the therapists perform facial treatments. Cosmetics are used for facials are also adapted to the circumstances and the type of your skin. So, you don’t need to fear if the facial will ruin your face. By knowing your skin type, you will be much easier when buying cosmetics. In addition you can also find out the type of food that is suitable for your skin.
- Determine the type of treatment. When you already know your skin type, you will be recommended the type of treatment based on the condition of your skin and also the options that you may live. You can also use this information to perform maintenance outside the facial.
After the analysis stage of your skin, you will do the cleaning stages. After wrapping your hair with a towel or headband, will do a thorough cleaning of the face, using milk cleanser, soap and toner according to skin type. This is useful for:
- Clean the skin. The outside air where we do our daily activities is full of pollutants that have fouled our skin. Doing facials regularly will help our skin stay clean and healthy.
- Refreshing facial. Facial will cause fresh effect on the face due to the loss of dirt stuck to making the face look fresher and not dull.
- Moisturize the skin. The materials used for facials at once can be a natural skin moisturizer.
- Provide nutrition to the skin. The materials used for facials will also nourish the skin naturally.
- Soothing facial skin. Massaging the face in addition to providing fresh effect can also soothe the nerves of the face.
- Blood circulation to the face. In addition to cleansing, massage it. This massage serves to expedite the circulation of your blood flow and to relax yourself that sick and tired due to daily activities. Massage is also used to smooth the flow of lymph nodes. In addition, there are other benefits that tightens facial muscles that make you look younger. Aromatherapy aroma also makes you feel more relaxed. Thus the burden of stress that accumulate can be lost.
- Tighten the skin. Sagging facial skin will have the impression of old. By massaging the skin when the facial, the skin will become firmer and looks younger.
- Brighten skin color. Clean skin and loss of skin cells die after facial will cause bright effects on the skin, especially if it is done regularly.
- Make the skin elastic. Skin becomes loosened or tightened as experiencing stress. Doing massage on a regular basis when the facial treatments is taken will be able to restore and maintain skin elasticity. It’s like the benefits of detox to restore skin elasticity.
- Facial skin becomes younger. Obviously, if facial to make skin look younger, because facial massage will put pressure on the nerves that make the skin wrinkles.
Most facial using steam engines that emit thin and warm on your face. This point is done so the pores open wider to easily treated, also to make you feel relax and helps to soften the blackheads and whiteheads to be extracted. If you have very sensitive skin, the therapist will not use the steam. This phase is useful for:
- Widen pores. The main purpose of use in facial steam is to dilate your pores, so that the dirt that clog pores can be removed.
- Giving oxygen to the skin. Skin that lack of oxygen would make it dull. Facial massage will carry oxygen in the blood vessels. Thus the skin will get smooth supply of oxygen.
- Make you relax. Provision is also mean to steam so you can relax during the facial. Your warm skin will be easier to do the next stage.
Scrubbing / Peeling Phase
The purpose of scrubbing is to remove dead skin cells that are ready to peel in a layer of the epidermis, helps remove blackheads, acne scars diluting the already dry and stimulate the growth of new skin cells. Scrubbing (peeling / flaking) is done using a scrubbing material quality selection. This phase is useful for:
- Eliminate blackheads. Doing massage during the facial treatments will help to remove the comedowns are lodged in the skin. Doing facials regularly, and you can imagine our faces will be free of blemishes blackheads. Besides the benefits of lemon juice can also be used for facial treatments blackheads.
- Prevent acne. Most pimples arise because our face is dirty, regardless of hormonal factors that influence it. Facial regularly to cleanse the face is the culprit of the appearance of acne, so the face will be prevented from ornate acne. In addition, the benefits of consuming fruits can nourish the skin.
- Eliminate dead skin cells. Dead skin cells on the face will cause dull effect on the face. By doing facial will clean and remove dead skin cells and at the same time get rid of the dullness of the skin.
- Eliminate acne. Massage performed during facial treatments will help to remove acne adorning the skin.
- Prevent oily skin. Oils that are stacked on the skin will also be lost and wiped out while doing facials. Then do facials regularly will prevent oily skin. In addition to the facial skin care with the benefits of lemon will prevent oily skin.
- Decrease the pores. Fresh effect obtained from the materials that are used for facials will shrink the pores on the face.
- Eliminate skin dull. Clean the dirt on the face will cause fresh effects and also can eliminate dullness on the skin.
This is actually a core part of the Face Facial, namely blackheads or whiteheads cleaning. Sometime blackheads cleaning feels hurt, so some people are reluctant to do so. If not handled by professionals then cleaning blackheads are not optimal and could even lead to injury. This phase is useful for:
- Eliminate blackheads. Doing massage during the facial treatment will helpto remove the lodged in the skin. Doing facials regularly, it can imagine our faces will be free of blemishes blackheads. Besides the benefits of lemon juice can also be used for facial treatments blackheads.
- Prevent eye nerve in the face. Massage that is performed during facial will accelerate blood circulation, so no blood vessels are clogged and cause nerve death.
- Eliminate facial fat deposits. Massage will help to burn fat in the face and make it fresh.
- Controlling the oil content. If facials done regularly, it will control the oil content in the face from time to time.
Facial Massage Phase
This facial massage is done with the goal for relaxation, stimulate the skin and removal of the facial muscles fall.
- Maintaining youthful skin. The loss of dead skin cells that accumulate on the face will trigger the growth of new skin cells. Cells to grow new skin will rejuvenate the skin back.
- Make the skin look more white. The materials are used in addition to cleaning the facial skin will also be able to make skin looks whiter. For example facial with yam benefits, which are naturally nutritious to lighten the skin.
- Assist the regeneration of skin cells. The loss of dead skin cells on the skin will help the growth of new skin cells, which would directly regenerate skin.
Mask Award Phase
The purpose of mask is to close the pores, whiten the face, nourishing the skin, toning facial muscles. This phase is useful for:
- Boosting the immune system of the skin. Often in facial skin will be clean and immune from acne and other diseases originating from bacteria and fungi.
- Keeping the skin to remain healthy. The skin is maintained because it is often in facial will be healthy or not is spotty.
- Getting a dream skin. Diligently doing facial treatments will make the facial skin more clean, white, smooth and healthy as the skin that many coveted.
Adding some serum, moisturizer and sunblock if necessary. This phase is useful for:
- Eliminate wrinkles. Eliminating wrinkles is also one of the properties of regularly facials. This can happen because the massage is done when the facial-skin will tighten sagging skin or wrinkles start. Massaging the skin with almond oil benefits are also able to prevent wrinkles.
- Slow the aging process. Do facials regularly would be able to slow aging, for maintaining facial skin to stay tight.
- Prevent skin cancer. Cancer of the skin caused by free radical, but by cleaning the face through facial regularly. The skin will always be protected from dirt radiation.
Various stages in the facial were found to have the benefits of its own. Make sure you perform each stage with a professional. Well, before you do a facial you also should do the preparation.
Things need to be done before the facial
There are some good things you can do to help your success in doing facials. The following matters:
- Drink more water or minimally meet your daily needs. Drink more water before and after is needed because the facial skin hydrated. However, the addition of water consumption depends on the level of activity. Remember that the skin needs sufficient water intake to keep the elasticity.
- Create a schedule facials. Before you go to professional facial treatment, make sure you have a schedule for regular facials. Make your shedule properly and do facial a few days before the event if have a party event or other important occasions. Make a facial a few days before the event aims to avoid the risk of skin reddening and irritation while attending the event.
- Do not do facial skin when you’re in a period of sunburn. To avoid sunburn, preferably before facial, keep the skin by using sunblock. Beside from sunburn, you should also not doing facials when:
- Your face with open sores and inflamed pimples.
- Leather in a state of hypersensitivity
- Contradictions metal
- When pregnant. Especially facial use tool that raises the current flowing into the body. The current flowing into the body can potentially affect the developing fetus and stimulate contractions.
- Identify specific allergenic ingredients. Tell your doctor about any allergies and certain reactions to cosmetics or certain chemicals. If you do not tell, it could even make facial skin so allergies and irritation.
What is the ideal timing for facial?
There is no specific timetable, when facial be done, this varies depending on skin condition. Ideally, 14 days because that’s the time it takes the skin to regenerate. At least once a month is enough for you to do facial. You may need more frequent if you’re in the treatment of acne, especially in early treatment.
Well, if viewed from the age, when facial can be done? Not all facial treatments to do so. Before performing the ritual beauty treatments, it is Preferably to consulting a specialist doctor’s face. Beside it, we also must take into consideration the type of treatment with age.
- Age 12-17 years. facials are not so recommended for those who are in this age. because at this age, facial skin is generally not much troubled. They tend normal skin characterized by good skin texture, pores are not visible, not dehydrated, and there are no wrinkles.
- Age 17-25 years. Choose facials for acne problems, such as curing or drying the acne or to reduce the problem of oil that causes acne.
- Age 25-35 years. Corresponding facial is mild facial types. For example, facial to get rid of dead skin cells so the skin brighter. Or, if you want to have whiter face, can be varied with whitening.
- Age 35-40 years. To you who are in this range of age, it is advisable to do facials that are dry skin and antiaging.
- More than 40 years old. select facial antiaging plus additional treatments, such as peels or filler.
To avoid certain risks, do skin type diagnosis and proper treatment by doctors who understand and have medical knowledge. Therefore, before choosing a facial clinic, carefully beforehand facial procedures performed at the venue.