Carom (Trachyspermum ammi), ajwain, bishop’s weed or ajowan is an annual herb that belongs to the family Apiaceae. The leaves and also the fruit which looks like seeds are consumed by humans, especially in India where it is from. It is noteworthy that the seeds are almost never eaten raw, because it is used either […]
- 11 Health Benefits of Ustrasana and How to Do it
- Benefits of Surya Namaskar For Weight Loss (Quick Result!)
- 14 Proven Benefits of Running for Cardiovascular Health
- 10 Refreshness Health Benefits of Children’s Yoga for Mind and Body
- 14 Controversial Benefits of Russian Baby Yoga Among Parents, Do Not Try at Home!