Feiyan tea is very famous among countries in Europe for its main benefit of slimming down the body. That is why this tea is best known as Feiyan Slimming Tea. Although this tea is actually one of the heritage from Chinese old culture and medicine, feiyan tea has a high demand in UK.
Feiyan tea is basically green tea which blended with some other herbal ingredients. There are several types of feiyan tea that are circulating around the market in UK. But mostly there are three types, Feiyan Tea, Feiyan Health Tea, Feiyan Diet Tea / Slimming Tea.
There is a history behind the Feiyan name for the tea. Feiyan is a name taken from Zhao Feiyan, a very famous BC empress of Han dynasty in ancient China. She was popular for her slim and beautiful figure, also her dancing abilities. And rumour has it that the empress got the small waist line from consuming feiyan tea every day. Read: Health Benefits of Japanese Green Tea with Roasted Rice
Nutritional Facts of Feiyan Tea
Surprisingly, there is no nutrition in feiyan tea (generic), according to Myfitnesspal :
Servings: 1 1 cup
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Trans 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Potassium 0 mg
Total Carbs 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Feiyan Tea Health Benefits
The main benefit that people searched from a cup of feiyan tea is mostly due to its slimming impact that comes from various effects in the body.
According to the feiyan tea manufacturer, people can lose 2-6 kilograms within a month for regular consumption. So, can you imagine what number will pop in your weight loss effort after 2 months or even 3 months recommended treatment.
Above all, there are some more claimed points of health benefits carried by feiyan tea, which are:
- Lowering eating appetite. Of course the first impact of lower eating appetite to your body is the weight loss. The less you eat the more you lose your weight.
- Boost your energy and body metabolism. By boosting your energy, you will perform better in your activities. And increasing body metabolism helps you discharge fat and toxin, also burn calories which results in weight loss.
- Helps burn fat and calories. When you have a fast metabolism, not just calories that will get burnt, but also extra fat that stored in your body. Also read: Health Benefits of Lipton Diet Green Tea
- Fights cancer. Basically green tea, feiyan tea also believed able to prevent cancer, thanks to the flavonoids found in the tea.
- Decreasing cholesterol. Green tea decrease bad cholesterol inside your body.
- Treats habitual constipation
- Helps slimming down abdominal area. Since it helps with burning fat and calories. Feiyan tea will definitely slim down your waist line, which usually loads with fat. Also read: Benefits of Taking Green Tea Extract
- Calms the bloating feeling
- Contains antioxidants. Feiyan tea which actually a green tea, is a rich source of antioxidants. And polyphenols as one of the type antioxidant founded in feiyan tea will protect you from free radicals and other toxin that entered your body. Polyphenols inside the tea will also helps you with decreasing risk of heart disease, stroke and improves cardiovascular and blood vessels health.
- Supports detoxification. As of the polyphenols content which you can find in feiyan tea, all free radicals and toxins will be discharged and detoxify your body. Also read: Health Benefits Of Green Tea And Cranberry Mixture
How To Prepare Feiyan Tea
According to Slimming Solutions, in order to get a best result, take your feiyan tea 3 times a day and 1 cup after each meal. It is very simple to prepare feiyan tea, just steep one tea bag in 170 ml of boiling water for approximately 5-10 minutes. Then throw away the tea bag because it can only be used once. Also read: Health Benefits of Drinking Green Tea with Honey
Side Effects of Feiyan Tea
There are several issues that needs to be taken as a note if you want to consume feiyan tea.
- Gastrointestinal issues
According to the Oregon State University, flavonol content inside a cup of feiyan tea are closely associated with gastrointestinal issues such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and even diarrhea. Dehydration which caused by vomiting and diarrhea may occur if amount of fluids lost from the body are not replenished enough. If you experience any severe gastrointestinal symptoms, please stop consuming feiyan tea right away, hydrate yourself with enough fluids and contact your health care practitioner.
- May Causes Bleeding
According to the Cleveland Clinic, if you are under blood thinning drug treatment, for example warfarin; you may experience longer blood clotting by taking green tea compared to when you are not taking the tea. Green tea as the basic of feiyan tea, may prevent the medication action and the risk of bleeding may occur.
Feiyan tea may interact with the platelets in your blood, that goes to the cut or injury area to stop the bleeding; however, the flavonoids content in green tea may lower the amount platelets that circulating. But still, if you notice any blood-tinged urine or bleeding gums, please contact your health care practitioner right away.
- Risk of Anemia
Due to the flavonoids content in Feiyan tea iron absorption in the intestines will decreased. This will cause someone to get anemia because the iron deficiency condition. Iron plays very important roles to carry oxygen to your entire body. So, iron anemia will lead you to slower reflexes and feeling fatigued. While severe anemia may even cause dizziness and shortness of breath.
4. Not recommended for expecting mother or breastfeeding women and children.
5. May results in tiredness feeling for the first week of regular consumption of feiyan slimming tea.
6. Not recommended for people with chronic colitis.
There are risks and there are benefits of drinking feiyan tea regularly. Are you willing to take the risk to get the no.1 impact of the feiyan tea, which is slimmer body?
I guess everything has a price to pay. It takes sacrifice to be pretty isn’t it? But most importantly is that feiyan tea helps you jump start with your weight loss programme.