34 Proven Health Benefits of Cinnamon Plus Using Tips
Have you heard about The Cinnamons? Well, The Cinnamons is one of the spices that have a distinctive aroma with sweet and spicy. Although the name of cinnamon, but the part that actually being used is it’s skin. Beside as a cooking spice, Cinnamon also used as a supplement herbal potions for various illnesses. To get it’s benefits, cinnamon usually mixed with honey and some other herbal ingredients. Cinnamon in Latin called Cinnamomum Burmannii, has the required pharmacological effects in medicines to cure various diseases.
The benefits of the skin, stems, leaves, and roots of cinnamon can be used as a drug efficacious, including: laxative fart (carminative), antirheumatic, increase appetite (stomachic), laxative sweat (diaphoretic), pain relief (analgesic), vitality enhancer, up to a cholesterol-lowering.
Nutrition Of Cinnamon
The nutrition of cinnamon can be divided into two kinds of water-soluble and oil-soluble. If we use cinnamon for seasoning in the form of bars so that we have been water-soluble, whereas if we include cinnamon powder, cinnamon both kinds of content we can get. As an alternative treatment could be inserted at capsule.
The chemical constituents present in cinnamon is the volatile oil (0.5-1%), eugenol (66-80%, are found in the leaves), safrole, cinnamaldehyde (60-755), tannin, calcium oxalate, resin, and substance tanner. Other chemical components of the volatile oil of cinnamon include ethyl cinnamate, betakarofilen, linalool, and methyl kavikol. Cinnamon also contains Cin zeranol, coumarin, benzyl benzoate, and felandren. Cinnamon is a good source of vitamin K and iron are good.
Cinnamon also known as a good source of fiber, calcium, and manganese. The nutritional content of each cinnamon 1 tablespoon = 8 gr. The chemical properties of cinnamon among others spicy, slightly sweet, warm and fragrant.
According to herbal medicines experts, cinnamon has many medicinal properties. Cinnamon has several benefits that are very important for health. Here is a list of 12 benefits and efficacy of Cinnamon’s health:
- Cinnamon is used as a drugs to cure colds, nausea, and diarrhea. Other types of cinnamon are also believed to increase energy.
- Cinnamon is proven to reduce or control the sugar levels in diabetics. A study from the US Agricultural Research Service has shown that a 1 gram ground cinnamon per day can lower blood sugar 20%.
- Cinnamon can lower bad cholesterol too.
- Cinnamon has anti-bacterial properties, anti-fungal properties and is widely used to treat diseases caused by the bacteria Helicobacter pylori and fungus Candida albicans
- Cinnaldehyde on cinnamon has the effect of blood thinners that help prevent blood clotting. In other words, cinnamon can prevent blood clots, thereby increasing blood circulation and reduce the risk of stroke.
- Oil of cinnamon is used as an essential oil aromatherapy. Cinnamon oil has a calming effect and aroma make calm and relaxed.
- Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to treat inflammation of the internal network because the consumption of fried foods or processed.
- Cinnamon is also rich in iron, calcium, manganese, and fiber. The combination helps reduce and eliminate bile, and thus prevent damage to the cells of the large intestine, or colon cancer. It also helps relieve irritable bowel syndrome.
- Cinnamon is also reducing the rate of gastric emptying, thereby reducing the rise in blood sugar levels after eating which means you will not feel hungry faster.
- The smell of cinnamon will improve your brain function, improve memory and brain performance for certain tasks.
- Cinnamon powder can also be used as an alternative to a food preservative, it is due to a strong antimicrobial property.
- Cinnamon has also been used traditionally for the treatment of dental pain due to tooth decay and bad breath.
Cinnamon also have a lot of benefits for health, and as natural remedies of any disease, How to Get the Benefits of Cinnamon
1. For Gout
Benefits of cinnamon for gout has a lot of proven research and real evidence. Gout is very around the world.rine substances and also a number of uric acid crystals accumulate in the joints.
There are several types of herbs you can try as an alternative to healing the pain that you are suffering from gout. The first trick:
- a mixture of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, pepper, nutmeg and spices also Bengle. Prepare 5 grains of cardamom and cloves 5 grains, Bengle 5 grams, 5 grams of nutmeg, 15 grams of ginger, 10 grains of pepper and a cinnamon knuckles.
- Put all the ingredients into the pot add water 400 cc and then boiled. After boiling and all the ingredients have been mixed, wait a few minutes and then drink. Consumption regularly so quickly produce results.
Herbs for gout second (both ways) is to:
- Provide a bit of cinnamon also 700cc of water, 2 bay leaves Sonchus Arvensis, 10 bay leaves, and cumin 3 tablespoons.
- Wash all the ingredients and boiled black cumin, cinnamon, and also leaves Sonchus Arvensis in 700 cc of water, after boiling enter the bay leaf in order not oxidize volatile oil.
- Wait until the water recedes and the remaining approximately 200 cc. Drink the potion sari consistently so that your uric acid quickly disappeared.
2. For Lower Hypertension
When a person has high blood pressure, a doctor may recommend setting the doings of healthy living, for example, such as the consumption of foods that are healthy for the heart, reducing salt intake and quitting smoking. But in spite of that, the researchers found a natural remedy that turns powerful for lowering high blood pressure is to consume cinnamon.
Cinnamon is a spice that can be processed into a powder or liquid extract, which it contains volatile oils cinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl alcohol, and cinnamyl acetate, and contains calcium, iron, manganese, vitamin K and fiber. This makes cinnamon is very beneficial for health, especially for lowering high blood pressure and also helps lower LDL (bad cholesterol).
Cinnamon is an effective and powerful tool for lowering high blood pressure when combined with magnesium, which is capable of producing up to 25 mmHg reductions of any drug with the advantage of no side effects. Whereas if only the consumption of cinnamon without changes in diet or lifestyle can lower blood pressure by 5.39 and 2.6 mmHg.
Here’s how to use cinnamon:
- Ingredients: 2 grams of powdered cinnamon and 1/2 cup hot water
- Processing: Pour boiling cinnamon powder into 1/2 cup hot water,
Drinking water 2 times a day with the same dose.
3. For Troubleshooting stomach
a) To Overcome heartburn
Gastritis or inflammation of the stomach or gastric ulcer is a disease that attacks the stomach symptoms occur due to injury or inflammation of the stomach which causes pain, heartburn, and sores in the stomach.
The reason could be because people eat irregularly, there are taking certain medications, harmful microorganisms, or other causes such as alcohol, irregular sleep patterns, and stress.
Ulcer also can occur when the patient is late to eat, and then while eating the meal with a portion ulcer patients too much. For patients is very dangerous and can cause death.
Drugs that are commonly used:
- Proton Pump prevention of bacterial growth (Stopping the production of stomach acid and inhibit bacterial infection helicobacter pylori)
- Agent Cytoprotective (Protecting the mucosal tissue of the stomach and small intestine)
- Anti-secretory (Able to suppress acid secretion)
- Ranitidine (Treating stomach ulcers)
- Cimetidine (Treating dyspepsia)
Compared with drugs above, utilizing cinnamon as an ulcer drug was more effective. How to make it really easy:
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder brewed with half a glass of hot water, then let sit until warm.
- Once warm, add 1 tablespoon honey, stir, and drink immediately.
- Drink this concoction regularly and on time, 3 times a day.
- Where has healed, this herb can be taken only if another recurrence of stomach pain
If you take advantage of cinnamon for ulcer drugs, there are some things that must be considered during the full 6 months:
- Only drink warm water, do not drink cold or hot water,
- Do not eat spicy food, acid, yeast, fried foods, canned foods, and foods that contain preservatives.
- only eat soft foods that, when eaten solid food it must first be chewed until soft,
- Eaten in very small portions, but often (approximately every 2 hours),
- and the most important thing is to think positively.
After the patient for 6 months to get the benefits of cinnamon to treat heartburn, try eating whatever you want.
b) For Diarrhea
Cinnamon can be used as an alternative herbal remedy for diarrhea. The bark is cinnamon has potential as an antibacterial against diarrhea-causing bacteria are bacteria Shigella dysentery. For cinnamon bark contains an active ingredient that is:
- Essential oil. Essential oils have an activity to inhibit colonization by interfering with membrane permeability and transport processes.
- Saponins. Saponins demonstrated antibacterial activity as a way of damaging the cytoplasmic membrane and kill the cell
- Flavonoids. Flavonoids are compounds that are toxins that can cause changes in the form of bacteria Shigella dysentery
- Tanin. Tannins work by damaging the cell walls of bacteria that will cause bacterial cell death
Then, How to cope with diarrhea with cinnamon? First, prepare the following tools and materials:
- 2 grams of cinnamon bark
- 100 grams of hot water
- 1 cup
- 1 piece of mortar
- 1 spoon
Here’s how to process tool and materials
- Take 2 grams of cinnamon bark
- Mashed cinnamon barks into a powder
- Prepare 1 cup (100 grams) of hot water
- Pour 1.5 grams of powdered cinnamon with 1 cup (100 grams) of hot water
Drinking water infusion twice a day with the same dose
c) Increase appetite Spot
Cinnamon has active substances that are hydroxy chalcone that can increase the production of insulin so that the blood sugar to normal. In addition, cinnamon may prevent the causes lack of appetite. In using cinnamon, you can consume it by adding other foods such as honey or bread.
4. Effective Lowering Blood Sugar Levels
One of the studies that support is the research have examined the effects of cinnamon on blood sugar levels, triglycerides, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, and LDL cholesterol. The study with type 2 diabetes consists of 30 men and 30 women, average age 50 years and over. They were divided into 6 groups were selected randomly.
- The first group ate one gram of cinnamon per day, the second group consumed 3 grams, and the third group consumed 6 grams of cinnamon per day.
- Finnally, Group 3, 4, and 5 placebo capsules with an amount equal to the consumption of cinnamon in group 1,2, and 3. After 40 days, the group taking cinnamon drops blood sugar levels by 18-29%, triglycerides 23-30 %, LDL cholesterol 7-27%. However, there were no significant changes in HDL cholesterol.
This means using cinnamon 1, 3, 6 grams per day for people with type 2 diabetes can lower blood sugar levels and the risk of diabetic complications associated with high blood pressure and heart (Read : Long term effects of type 2 diabetes).
While the placebo capsules had no effect on blood sugar levels and total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol. Many diabetics who have tried to add half a teaspoon of cinnamon in the tea at breakfast for a few months and found that their blood sugar levels down. Cinnamon has been investigated can improve glucose metabolism. It should be stressed that cinnamon will not cure your sugar, cinnamon only can lower blood sugar levels.
Of course, that does not mean you are free to consume cinnamon eat sugar and carbohydrates. Food should still be maintained. To add cinnamon in your diabetes diet try to follow these instructions.
- Always consult your doctor if you want to add the ¼-½ teaspoon of cinnamon per day in your diet. Your doctor is also required to know the extra food in your diabetic diet menu, although there are many studies that claim that cinnamon lowers blood sugar levels
- Always use the same dose every day to avoid blood sugar levels rise and fall.
- Use cinnamon powder or bullion. Because methylhydroxychalcone polymer (MHCP), the main constituent in cinnamon has insulin-like effects and increase insulin sensitivity, not found in cinnamon oil.
While there is still much debate about the effects of cinnamon, but it never hurts to add a ¼-½ teaspoon cinnamon. No side effects unless you are allergic to cinnamon.
5. Herb Cinnamon For Slimming Body
Make a concoction of cinnamon lose weight very easily. Cinnamon can be added to the other components, namely honey. How traditional slimming body that must be provided is one teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and one cup boiling water. Mix cinnamon powder and boiling water in a glass. Stir until dissolved. After not too hot, add honey stir until mixed well.
Cinnamon herb can be taken during the morning or evening. The morning just half a glass. Then again to drink half a glass of nightfall. It is recommended to drink it before eating food. Well, despite drinking cinnamon concoction should remain balanced with exercise and healthy living.
Of course, diet is being run should not interfere with the body’s health. For healthy is the most important thing of anything. Use safe slimming way does not make pain and stress. A healthy slim body is the desire of every woman should take a healthy diet. Reduce foods that content fat, such as fried. Eat nutritious foods for the body to be able to work as usual. Do not let the diet ruin all the work.
6. Utilizing cinnamon for hair problems
If you experience problems, could try to exploit cinnamon treatment. This natural material is suitable for all hair types. Good straight, curly, long and short.
Here are some hair treatments that can be used from cinnamon:
a). Powdered cinnamon and olive oil
You can use this mixture for hair care.
- Mix one tablespoon of cinnamon and add 4 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Tapply on the scalp and hair thoroughly.
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes, then rinse.
b). Powdered cinnamon and honey
Honey is rich in benefits.
- In addition to immune-boosting, honey can also treat itching and inflammation in the scalp.
- Mix cinnamon with honey.
- Do not add water because it will make it too liquid.
- After that, apply gently on the areas that itch, then washes off with warm water.
c). Powdered cinnamon and lemon juice
This blend is suitable for you who have the problem of dandruff. The steps:
- Mix cinnamon powder with 3-4 teaspoons of lemon.
- Apply on scalp and hair.
- Let stand for 10 minutes then rinse.
d). Cinnamon Oil
This oil is very useful hair loss. This is because cinnamon oil has benefits for hair growth. Apply on the scalp, leave for 10 minutes. In that time span, gently massage so that more oil to seep into the scalp.
7. Cinnamon Overcome irregular menstrual cycle
The menstrual cycle is generally 28 days, with a range between 21-35 days. But there are also periods regular with a distance of more than 35 days of menstruation. For those of you who often experience irregular periods can try the cinnamon as a natural treatment.
The trick, you can mix one teaspoon of cinnamon into the drink, tea or lemon juice for example. Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants can help reduce fat in the bloodstream, helping to prevent the development of plaque in the arteries and reduce levels of bad cholesterol by 26 percent
8. Cinnamon for Beauty
Pretty does not always require expensive. To get the skin beauty, one can utilize natural materials.
Cinnamon for instance, spice this one was efficacious for beauty care. Want to know what properties? Here are the properties of cinnamon for skin beauty.
a). Getting rid of Acne
Acne on the face will interfere with a person’s appearance. The presence of acne on the face would make him less confident. Well, cinnamon can be used to expel stubborn acne.
The trick, make a mask of cinnamon powder and honey.
- Apply this mask to your face and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Afterward, rinse with clean water.
- Apply the mask twice a week for stubborn acne quickly away.
How often wear this mask? It depends on how severe the acne and how sensitive skin. If severe acne and sensitive skin, masks can be done every day until the acne is reduced and the frequency can be reduced to two days and beyond depending on needs.
But no matter how severe the acne if you have sensitive skin, do not use this mask every day. But if you want to use every day, reduce the proportion of cinnamon to the most minimal (little brown color). Or you can wear this mask Interspersed with honey so the skin can avoid irritation but remains free of bacteria.
The most appropriate way to know how often most appropriate for your skin is to try and see progress. If you feel the skin reacts negatively could be you are mostly used cinnamon so that the skin cannot take it well. If so, try lowering the cinnamon and see more development. However, if shortly after applying the mask, the skin immediately feels hot or itchy, it is not reasonable so immediately rinse with water for the skin may show allergic reactions.
If you are afraid to try this mask, you can begin to use it as a spot treatment / used on the acne alone is not across the face. For this, you can create very much a mixture of chocolate without fear of irritating the skin. Furthermore, if it is quite sure of the usefulness, you can wear across the face, but of course with the proportion of cinnamon adjusted.
What can you after wearing this mask? It is inevitable after a few months of wearing this mask around 1-3 days, the zit is reduced considerably and the frequency of the appearance of acne is not as often as before. And even if appears, pimples mostly not as big and red as before. Besides a faster healing process of acne and scars left behind are also not in.
b). Rid of Blackheads
From now on, you do not need to bother buying a cream to remove blackheads. You can wear scrubs made of cinnamon, honey, and lemon juice to remove blackheads.
c). Rejuvenate Skin
Cinnamon can also be used to rejuvenate the skin. Cinnamon contains a natural antioxidant that plays slow the aging process. The trick, make a mask of a mixture of ground cinnamon, powdered green tea, and honey. Apply this mask a maximum of two times a week to maintain the beauty of your skin.
d). Brighten Skin Color
Besides being able to rejuvenate, cinnamon can also lighten skin color. Cinnamon active role exfoliates dead skin which makes the face look dull. To lighten the skin, make a mask made from a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg powder, and honey. Simply apply this mask once a week to brighten the color of your skin.
e). Sensitive Skin Care
Sensitive skin is more at risk of skin problems such as acne, blackheads, and even other skin irritations. To fix this, you can use a mask made of powdered cinnamon, baking soda, and honey.
9. For Arthritis Treatments
Basically, arthritis causes damage or degeneration of the joints of the body. Such damage mostly triggered by aging, infection, traumatic injury, malnutrition, excessive weight loss, and others.
The symptoms are common accompaniments include arthritis, joint pain and joint inflammation and stiffness accompanied by redness in the joints. The health benefits of cinnamon to cope with arthritis can be obtained by mixing it with honey. Both are natural substances that have a very good healing properties.
Honey is a highly nutritious substance with iron and vitamins as part of its main components. Honey contains several enzymes that have antiseptic qualities to fight infection.
While cinnamon essential oil that has the ability to relax the muscles of the body rigid. Cinnamon essential oil has antimicrobial properties and antioxidants are good
How to use it as follows:
- Take 1 part honey and two parts water nails. Add one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Mix honey, water nail and cinnamon powder.
- Massage gets sick slowly. The pain will be reduced within 1-2 minutes.
- Or people with arthritis can drink one cup of hot water with honey and small teaspoon of cinnamon powder every day, morning and night.
When taken regularly, this herb can cure chronic arthritis.
10. Bladder infection
- Add 2 tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of warm water.
- After that drink.
This herb kills kill germs bladder
Utilization of cinnamon as a cholesterol-lowering drug that is the first process to a powder/powder. In this form, substances and compounds contained therein will readily soluble so it can be fully utilized by the body.
To make traditional medicine lowering of cinnamon, is easy enough, please follow the instructions of some of the recipes below.
The first recipe.
- Mix a pinch of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a cup of hot tea. The drink can you drink in warm 2 times a day on a regular basis.
A blend of honey, tea, and cinnamon can improve a better effect for lowering cholesterol levels. This is because all three contain some substances and active compounds that can lower LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides.
The second recipe:
In the second recipe, you can mix the cinnamon powder with fresh fruits and processed into juice healthy. Here’s how to to that:
- Prepare 1 ripe kiwi fruit (peeled and diced), 1 piece of sweet orange (squeeze to take water), ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 250 ml of boiled water.
- All materials are blended in a blender, then pour into a glass. Add ice cubes to taste, then drink one a day.
Juice made from the above materials, but can be cholesterol-lowering drugs, is also beneficial in preventing blood clots and can increase stamina.
12. Bad Breath And Toothache
A recent research use of chewing gum in the United States indicate that cinnamon can overcome the problem of bad breath. Unlike other materials, cinnamon not only disguise bad smells. Natural spice also contains a substance which seems to reduce the concentration of bacteria in the mouth. Therefore, avoid chewing gum containing sugar, because it will damage the teeth, but choose sugarless gum with cinnamon aroma.
– 2 Lemon
– 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 ½ teaspoon honey
– A cup of warm water
– Bottles or jars with lids
Put ½ tablespoon cinnamon into a bottle or jar and close tightly and fitting, then add the juice of two fresh lemon with 1 ½ teaspoons of honey. If you want, you can also add 1 / 2-1 teaspoon of baking soda and eliminate honey, or use both. Pour 1 cup of warm water (which is needed to melt the honey) into the jar, and mix well. Use to gargle 1-2 tablespoons of herbs for 1 minute.
Make a mixture of one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and five teaspoons of honey. Apply the mixture on the sore tooth. The use of this herb can be done three times a day every day until the tooth stops the pain.
13. Soothe Coughs and Colds
Overcoming light and heavy colds, by making a mixture of 1 tablespoon of honey, warm water was lukewarm and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder daily for 3 days. This herb can cure almost all chronic coughs and colds and sinus clearing.
As for treating coughs, materials that needed, namely:
- 25 flowers starfruit
- 1 vertebra finger rhizome Intersection dribbles
- 1 knuckle cinnamon bark
- 1 vertebra finger rhizome turmeric
- 2 spring onions
- 4 grams of sage leaves
- 4 grams of leaves Inggu
- 3 grams of Centella
- 6 grams of leaf spoon
- 1 tablespoon pure honey
- 5 cups water
How to make cough medicine:
- Make sure all the ingredients are already washed and cut into pieces to a reasonable size.
- Materials that have been cut off then boiled with 5 cups of water until the remaining water 2 cups.
- Strain and drink the cooking water before, before drinking, add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- 2 cups boiling water was taken 3 times a day (3/4 cup each).
14. Use Cinnamon to Fatigue
A recent study showed that the sugar content of honey is more helpful than harmful to the body. Elderly people who take honey and cinnamon powder in equal measure, proved to be more fit and flexible
The research proved 1/2 tablespoons of honey taken with a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder can improve the vitality of the body within a week. The potion taken daily after brushing and 3 pm when the vitality of the body decreases
15. Preventing Cancer
Cinnamon contains antioxidant compounds are effective for preventing cancer. Phytochemical compounds that act as antioxidants in cinnamon are tannins and flavonoids, which are effective in preventing fatty liver. Recent research in Japan and Australia has revealed that advanced cancer of the stomach and bones advanced stage can be cured by honey and cinnamon. Patient enough to drink one tablespoon honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder for one month three times a day.
16. Preventing Heart Disease.
Apply honey and cinnamon powder at breakfast time every day. Honey and cinnamon reduces cholesterol in the arteries and reduces the risk of heart attack. People who taking honey and cinnamon daily can prevent a second heart attack.
Consumption cinnamon and honey on a regular basis can facilitate breathing and strengthens the heartbeat. With this herb, Panti Wredha in the United States and Canada, successfully treat the residents who have impaired due to clogged blood vessels, and reduced flexibility due to age.
The Number Of Doses That May Be Consumed During The Day
The use of cinnamon has a size and a good measure. Do not exceed the dose. Cinnamon is safe for most people when taken in an amount of fewer than 6 grams a day for 6 weeks or less.
Side Effects of Cinnamons:
- Contractions. Some women are tempted to consume cinnamon during pregnancy because it can get rid of indigestion and helps eliminate abdominal pain. But it turns cinnamon can induce uterine contractions and in some cases even cause premature labor. Therefore, cinnamon consumption should be limited, and should not be consumed every day.
- Skin Irritation. Pure cinnamon oil can irritate the skin, even causing a burning sensation. It would be more dangerous when the genitals.
- Increased heart rate. People who have heart disease should also be cautious when consuming cinnamon. It is advisable to drink or eat the food containing only 2% of cinnamon to prevent an excessive increase in heart.
- Choking. Swallowing cinnamon without drinking water can cause death due to choking. Cinnamon powder can enter the lungs and cause infections that can lead to severe respiratory complications. This can cause weakness of the lungs (and death if not applied ventilator). If they survive, it can cause the lungs to have the scars that can lead to medical problems later in life.
- Stomach irritation. When taking cinnamon in excessive amounts may experience irritation of the stomach lining. People who already have digestive problems such as heartburn should beware.
- Mouth irritation. Concentrated extracts of cinnamon or cinnamon oil can cause a flaming sensation in the mouth and can cause irritation. Therefore, it is recommended to dilute extract or cinnamon oil.
- Lowering Blood Sugar Too Low. Cinnamon has been associated with lower blood sugar levels. This could be a problem for diabetics or others who must maintain their blood sugar levels. If you are currently taking medication to regulate blood sugar levels (or have a disease associated with blood sugar), consult a physician. Keep in mind that consuming too much cinnamon while taking blood pressure-lowering drugs can also cause a decrease in blood sugar that is too big.
- Swollen Gums. Several studies have shown that using oral products such as chewing gum, toothpaste, and mouthwash with cinnamon extract may be associated with swelling of the gums.
- Dizziness and Shortness of Breath. Consuming cinnamon primarily in a concentrated amount can cause dizziness or shortness of breath.
- Kidney illness. Some people believe that cinnamon can cause kidney disease when consumed in high concentrations. Although there have been no specific studies conducted to support this theory and show a direct causal link between the consumption of cinnamon and kidney disease.
That’s some of the benefits, doses, and side effects of cinnamon. Notably, however, adjust the dose right premises.
Cinnamons Processed Products
Until recently, cinnamon processed in some forms. One of the processed products in addition to cinnamon oil is oleoresin that more precious than the not processed.
Oleoresins and essential oils of many spices used in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, flavors (tobacco / cigarette), fragrance, dyes and others. Oleoresin in the food industry is widely used as a conduit of flavor in products processed meats (eg sausages, burgers, corned beef), fish and other seafood, bread, cakes, puddings, syrups, sauces and others.
Although in the manufacture oleoresin needs a high technology and high level of expertise, but with the increasing demands of the efficiency of the use of oleoresin can be increased role, especially to meet the needs of the future. Product oleoresin from cinnamon’s skins extract is more economical, easier to control and cleaner.
Another advantage compared to the use of essential oils that flavor is stable to heat during processing. Oleoresin extraction with solvents affected by the type and polarity of the solvent used. Polarity and the boiling point of the solvent is a factor to consider in the selection of solvents used to extract oleoresin.
Non-polar solvents can extract some volatile components and the polar solvent is a suitable solvent to extract oleoresin. Oleoresin extraction can also be done by using soxhlet for 6 hours using a solvent hexane, ethanol, methanol, and water.
That’s all, guys. I hope you can get an important information about the cinnamons and used it someday, when its necessary. Good luck!
Please Share if This Information Useful ^V^!